[19.07.22] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

Jquaidark

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone help me?
My Safety.net is all correct and the play store tells me that my device is certified, but the applications that cannot be downloaded when your device is rooted do not appear on me. Like Netflix
My device and method: SM-N975F Clean Install S05.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Can someone help me?
My Safety.net is all correct and the play store tells me that my device is certified, but the applications that cannot be downloaded when your device is rooted do not appear on me. Like Netflix
My device and method: SM-N975F Clean Install S05.
New security enhancement. Try Google pay fix from previous page

Reactions: Jquaidark

dr.ketan

Thanks for the answer, but unfortunately the fix does not work for me. What could be the problem? In previous versions I never had this problem.
You needs to clear Google pay data after applying fix and reboot device. This way it worked for me and other this rom user, no idea how that doesn't work for you

dr.ketan

Thanks for the answer, it works I have a question, should I use the fix of the app that is in mega or can I use the rom tool because it applies both.
Obviously From Mega because ROM Tool fix is old, it will be replaced with new in next version

danm3gtr

Mar 8, 2014
ANyone can share some screenshots? themes available? imei will be erased if i flash or will i have to recover it somehow?

dr.ketan

ANyone can share some screenshots? themes available? imei will be erased if i flash or will i have to recover it somehow?
There is nothing different in UI from stock so no need of screenshot (what is additional from stock rom, you can find in changelog - rom features)
No ROM intended to erase IMEI but if something went wrong it can or if your country needed to mask IMEI on imported device (e.g.Pakistan) then certainly it will.

danm3gtr

Mar 8, 2014
There is nothing different in UI from stock so no need of screenshot (what is additional from stock rom, you can find in changelog - rom features)
No ROM intended to erase IMEI but if something went wrong it can or if your country needed to mask IMEI on imported device (e.g.Pakistan) then certainly it will.
the thing is i read on some other roms that if you unlock bootloader and flash something different..imei will get erased? can that be possible? n976b d2x variant...

hansxl

Nov 18, 2009
S05 is Online
Must read changelog above.
Thanx doc. I did dirty install S04 -> S05. Everything seems okay.
Only strange thing is that it seems the security patch is still from March 2022 (see attachment)
Can this be of dirty install (never had that before)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220724-130538_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-130538_Settings.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 50

dr.ketan

Thanx doc. I did dirty install S04 -> S05. Everything seems okay.
Only strange thing is that it seems the security patch is still from March 2022 (see attachment)
Can this be of dirty install (never had that before)?
No it shouldn't. May be you have safetynet fix installed which was previously released separately last time

hansxl

Nov 18, 2009
No it shouldn't. May be you have safetynet fix installed which was previously released separately last time
Oh shoot, Thanx!!! forgot that I had to install that after S04. I uninstalled it now, rebooted, applied essential fix again and rebooted again. Got CTS fail now, so I will dirty install again

get2easy

Nov 12, 2010
Petrinja
Hy

On my Phone book i have not the ABC Register, only Points and still, my wireless charging is out of Function and my S-pen

not works really

Screenshot_20220723-121309_Contacts.jpg

Top Liked Posts