[19.07.22] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

krism0156

Feb 7, 2017
Hello. Today i doing clean innstall rom. My before firmware was stock android 11. After install and finish set up with pass safetynet wireless charging not workig. Any solution for this issue?

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
@dr Ketan.

Morning Doc, I had the following message pop up when i picked up my phone, just now.
Clean install, s05 n975f
All fixes applied apart from Gpay,
Ive also noticed S Health is back to how it was in S04 before the work around..Would you suggest using the fix inside Rom tools?? Or the other fix that was posted in the Op?
Denylist is in effect, cts passed, PlayStore Certiflied..
I've used/removed the GPay fix, not because Google has Updated it too Google Wallet now, neither options worked for me.
Despite having all necessary apps in the Denylist. Wallet is still detecting Root, No biggy!!! Its just nice feature to have on hand.
TweaksPro wigs out sometimes I've opened it, asking me to activate again despite being installed & applied....

Other than that Doc, Nice work as always.
Thank you for your time & hard work. ✌️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-080142.jpg
    Screenshot_20220731-080142.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 103

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
@dr Ketan.

Morning Doc, I had the following message pop up when i picked up my phone, just now.
Clean install, s05 n975f
All fixes applied apart from Gpay,
Ive also noticed S Health is back to how it was in S04 before the work around..Would you suggest using the fix inside Rom tools?? Or the other fix that was posted in the Op?
Denylist is in effect, cts passed, PlayStore Certiflied..
I've used/removed the GPay fix, not because Google has Updated it too Google Wallet now, neither options worked for me.
Despite having all necessary apps in the Denylist. Wallet is still detecting Root, No biggy!!! Its just nice feature to have on hand.
TweaksPro wigs out sometimes I've opened it, asking me to activate again despite being installed & applied....

Other than that Doc, Nice work as always.
Thank you for your time & hard work. ✌️
May be false message. Let me know if happen again
For GPay (wallet) you needs to use separate fix (apk). Instruction posted couple of days ago here in thread

Reactions: jays note 2

Malik Sayriii

Mar 4, 2021
No, my country is Kazakhstan SKZ and there is no CSC file for this device. Only korean sim works as i know. Any variants of solution?

What is pta policy?
Dial *#0011# check IMEI status & registration status, if its NG or NULL you should work around imei masking, patch certs ,network certifications etc . You can also get back your original imei by flashing its original stock multiple times. Maybe your phone's IMEI gets vanished along with network certifications also maybe back cover is also changed in that case it will be difficult to find the original IMEI. You can try your regions IMEI if your country has no restrictions on it.

saifkhan9187

Jul 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Hi @dr.ketan hope you are doing well. After S05 clean install. Safety nex is working fine and passing. Many apps are also fine but there are few which are still detecting root even after doing all possible ways like magisk hide, deny list etc etc.
Had a look on safetynet thread and found one below post indicating that it may fix the issue, i haven't tried yet but users in the forum saying that it fixed the issue.

Need your kind advice if we can give it a try or not.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-212042_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-212042_Chrome.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 119

dr.ketan

Hi @dr.ketan hope you are doing well. After S05 clean install. Safety nex is working fine and passing. Many apps are also fine but there are few which are still detecting root even after doing all possible ways like magisk hide, deny list etc etc.
Had a look on safetynet thread and found one below post indicating that it may fix the issue, i haven't tried yet but users in the forum saying that it fixed the issue.

Need your kind advice if we can give it a try or not.

Thanks in advance.
Yes I have start using it since y'day and works fine

dr.ketan

Last edited:
Reactions: papapacho

Darkpurple

Apr 27, 2011
How to update Magisk to 25.2 ?
I had try to flash few times but, after flash cant boot
  • Don't Install any module related to SafetyNet Fix/Busybox/Multidisabler etc, Everything is included in ROM itself.
  • Magisk is built in custom kernel, SO DON'T update/flash magisk, else it will cause bootloop, In case this happens by mistake, re-run ROM zip, skip everything but Flash kernel and finish installation.

Jun 24, 2018
I did a clean install of S05 and initially all apps were working. But now some apps are detecting modified system even though I deny them within magisk 25.2. The safetynet is passing normally. Does anyone know how I solve this problem?

Screenshot_20220813-130849_SafetyNet Check.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-130849_SafetyNet Check.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-130849_SafetyNet Check.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 34

kractos

Nov 17, 2016
after the clean installation this message keeps appearing, I click to restart it takes a while it appears again
Screenshot_20220815-175615_Configuration update.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts