[19.07.22] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

Samsung_aufan

Apr 9, 2015
Hi Dr, thanks for all your hard work and updates. I just clean installed to 05 on my N976. I applied your Gpay Fix and it fixed my Google Pay wallet and it is now working. Is there any way from preventing the nasty google from blocking it in the future? I have disabled auto app dates in the app store. Thank you for all your hard work!

blackhawk_LA

Dec 27, 2010
HTC One (m7)
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
I know this is a bit offtopic, but what are the chances of theming in OneUi 4.1? I've read that substratum doesn't work, and galaxy themes are only for system apps (besides most of them being far away from my idea of a good theme)
Is there any option to make substratum work?

pvillasuso

Reactions: blackhawk_LA

Vdm1

Aug 20, 2020
I bought a new N971N, enabled OEM lock, but I can't enter download mode with buttons. Used ADB, it enters download, but does not have up button option to confirm OEM lock, and does not let me flash via ODIN, it ends with fail.

Insiderghost

May 2, 2022
May be false message. Let me know if happen again
For GPay (wallet) you needs to use separate fix (apk). Instruction posted couple of days ago here in thread
hi doc. my device was n976b dual sim converted from n976n ..... after installing your rom it is again single sim...any possible way to get back dual sim again + ca you please guide me how to patch network beacuz my imei status is ng tooo lmao

chipheoc6

Sep 5, 2022
Hi,Dr.can you guide me to use 2 sims? i bought a new sim tray but it doesn't seem to accept 2 sims
Screenshot_20220905-113350_Brave.jpg

krism0156

Feb 7, 2017
Is possible to downgrade dr ketan rom oneui4.1 (a12) to oneui 3.1(a11) without install original stock firmware a11 in odin?

JamesonAbade

Jul 27, 2022
I did the clean installation of the rom, and when activating the camera the device crashes and restarts, can someone help me Dr. Ketan? In other functions the camera works normally.

tin2404

Dr.Ketan
It was over a decade following your work and nice to see you didn't stopped. I have a small request if possible.
Years ago we had tool known as AROMAFM, file browser powered inside TWRP but development was abandoned...Is it possible than you can provide such seperate zip TWRP file browser similar as you have inside your ROM here avaluable during instalation? That file browser was one of the best addons in case any ROM crashes.

BTW. this ROM runs on my N975F as I expected...smooth and with style. Keep up good work.

bdboy7070

Apr 18, 2021
So I uninstalled magiskhide props config, checked Safety net got the issue again (no profile match). Installed it again since I need Google pay, now I've not had a random reboot since and safety net is passing.

What's changed in the latest build? I don't necessarily want to use magiskhide props because the fingerprints haven't been updated in a while but it's got me going for now.

Device: N976B
CSC: BTU
can you tell me how to fix fingerprints. my biomatric not taking my fingerprint

krism0156

Feb 7, 2017
Hello guys. I have problem with cts profile match. After clean install last rom and applying essiential fix still have failed cts profile match. Is there any option to pass it?

Top Liked Posts