19-10-12[SD-MAD][NATIVE SD]Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9[Dori 7.2 kernel]

Search This thread

gasanpride

Apr 27, 2008
Minnesota
For those who are familiar with the original Dori's Nand Rom, there is an option on his Aroma Installer that you can choose if you want a Light ROM instead of the HIGH END. According to Dori, for HIGH END you must know that default AndroidAutoKiller is disabled! But you must control your free RAM with app called " System Tuner PRO” and also recommend to use Advanced task killer pro with system tuner pro!

In order to use this ROM as Light ROM which is not part of the option during the Native-SD install, you can adjust the following in build.prop. This will bring back the AndroidAutoKiller on line so you don’t need additional 3rd party auto killer apps. But in doing this will also limit the number of apps open to 40.

#ro.HIDDEN_APP_MIN_ADJ=18
#adjusted value to 4 to become a light rom. No need for task killer
ro.HIDDEN_APP_MIN_ADJ=4

Reactions: prosecutor55555

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com

clkuo

Feb 22, 2006
The mobile data is not work for me in Native SD version of this great ROM, is there anyone has the same problem?? thanks!!

clkuo

Feb 22, 2006
what do you have in nand? what did you select in aroma Rnmet or ppp?
Dear wis :
thanks for your replay so quickly! I try the Native SD rom in my SD card( I had format the sd-ext partition before installing). I had tried the Rnmet and ppp to install type, but the mobile data are not working,too!
PS: I had installed the " HyperDroid_6.1.0_TTE_Dori7.2_NativeSD" in the same card and same procedure, it works fine!!
thanks for your help!!

Last edited:

Tiller

Sep 2, 2007
Rodez
It's so sad that the theme is so uggly, such as the splash screen :x

Last edited:

piotrv

Sep 5, 2007
Dorimanx PDroid patched ROM 3.1.9PD

For personal use I created from the [COLOR="#A0000"]NativeSD 3.1.9 build as provided by LNE team[/COLOR] , a PDroid patched Dorimanx ROM.
As you all (should) know, svyat's Pdroid blocks access to your private data as requested from applications:

2.png

Although CollegeDev is working on a succesor of Pdroid, named [COLOR="#A0000"]PDroid 2.0[/COLOR] (patch 1.50) , my patched framework build is utilizing 1.31.
Pdroid 2.0 is for JellyBean CM10. Pdroid 1.3.x is still perfect for Gingerbread CM7.

I also added to my build an option to install VTL launcher, my favourite of all times.
Some applications have been replaced by ones I prefer, from years of user experience.

To differentiate it , I renamed Dorimanx ROM version to 3.1.9PD
This personal ROM build is perfect for daily use.
As yet, in respect to our beloved HD2, I personally prefer to stick with Gingerbread for the moment, as ICS and JB is mostly old wine in new bags, from a user point of view.

Feel free to download my personal build from [COLOR="#A0000"]HERE[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#A0000"]Always clear all (dalvik) cache before installing any ROM to avoid boot loops![/COLOR]

BTW No obligation to click my ThankYou button below ;)

Last edited:

maykel.

Apr 16, 2011
I've given last chance to this ROM and lost everything once again. I must really enjoy torturing myself like that. :confused:

c1cl0n

Jan 30, 2010
This ROM is changing unformatted Windows Phone partition to SWAP.
There has to be some script in init.d causing that:eek:
Yes, I checked init.d before post this port, and wasn't found any WP issues
This is /system/etc/init.d/07script made swap partition by this code:
echo "Activating Swap EXT Partitions"
mount -o rw,remount /system
echo "#clean" > /system/etc/fstab
if [ -e /dev/block/mmcblk0p3 ];
then
mkswap /dev/block/mmcblk0p3 > /dev/null
echo "/dev/block/mmcblk0p3 swap swap" >> /system/etc/fstab
fi

if [ -e /sd-ext/swap ];
then
mkswap /sd-ext/swap > /dev/null
echo "/sd-ext/swap swap swap" >> /system/etc/fstab
fi

if [ -e /data/swap ];
then
mkswap /data/swap > /dev/null
echo "/data/swap swap swap" >> /system/etc/fstab
fi
swapon -a
free
echo "DONE"
And checked it again two minutes ago and WP working perfectly without any errors or issues with recognizing my sdcard
:)

maykel.

Apr 16, 2011
Perhaps I'm dumbass who create unintentionally 22gb swap partition while installing NativeSD Android. Seems legit.

zyclone

Dec 24, 2009
Great

From now on this great build is my favorite for daily use.
Since 2 years i was on AmeriCanAndroid SD with Dorimanx Kernel,
it's also a great build.

I'm very happy with the build.
Thank you so much Lne Team.

Only thing I've changed is the Kernel from 7.2 to 7.3,
data connection also fixed.

ps. Sorry for my bad English. I have only 1 year English at School
long long time ago.

Cheers Sam

cieslakpawel1

Jun 19, 2011
That's what I'd like to do is to change kernel from Dori7.2 to 7.3. What shall I do as a Haret user with NativeSD ROM?

Wysłane z mojego HTC HD2 za pomocą Tapatalk

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
From now on this great build is my favorite for daily use.
Since 2 years i was on AmeriCanAndroid SD with Dorimanx Kernel,
it's also a great build.

I'm very happy with the build.
Thank you so much Lne Team.

Only thing I've changed is the Kernel from 7.2 to 7.3,
data connection also fixed.

ps. Sorry for my bad English. I have only 1 year English at School
long long time ago.

Cheers Sam

That's what I'd like to do is to change kernel from Dori7.2 to 7.3. What shall I do as a Haret user with NativeSD ROM?

Wysłane z mojego HTC HD2 za pomocą Tapatalk

Dori 7.3 for haret users will break wifi,thats why 7.2 has been used for all:)

Reactions: cieslakpawel1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please do not attempt to install this if you have wp7 in NAND

screenshot1344587828631.png
    screenshot1344587324003.png
    screenshot1344587527891.png
    screenshot1344587686538.png

Clock and weather widget link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=factory.widgets.bubbledigitalweatherclock&hl=en

Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9

Hi all i have ported Dorimanx rom Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.8 using Portadroid http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1094372 (thanks boonbing) Credits and thanks to Dorimanx:)

Instructions:

Well you know just extract everything and put the build folder (the one with all the files in, for example dori, ics, jelly) in the root of your sd card. If WM6.5 tap on clrcad (nothing appears to happen) then haret, if magldr navigate to build folder using ad-sd dir and select build folder name then boot AD SD.
    Please remember to REBOOT X 3.
    Magldr users can get different sized blank data.ext4 from here http://xdaforums.com/show...postcount=1353 edit; may get boot loops, please test. Magldr default=512Mb if you leave empty. edit2 here is blank 256mb one http://www.mediafire.com/?ey40c1wti77ni2w

Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9

Port-a-Droid ROM
    MEDIAFIRE LINK

NativeSD ROM
    DEV-HOST LINK
    Dorimanx HI-END 3.1.9 NativeSD
    DEV-HOST LINK
    Dorimanx HI-END 3.1.9 NativeSD
    DEV-HOST LINK

Come on guys and girls 28 downloads and only 3 thanks:mad:

c1cl0n spend a long long time putting this together:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm open for you all my little secret of porting this build - I'm got 16x times of fully crash my ext4 partition (with more then 10 NativeSD rom inside) before I found optimal configuration of port. I'm never time before to use MiniPartition tool more then 16x/24 hour. Yesturday was my nightmare night
    ... but now it is fast, stable and smooth port for all
    :D
    Dorimanx PDroid patched ROM 3.1.9PD

For personal use I created from the [COLOR="#A0000"]NativeSD 3.1.9 build as provided by LNE team[/COLOR] , a PDroid patched Dorimanx ROM.
    As you all (should) know, svyat's Pdroid blocks access to your private data as requested from applications:

2.png

Although CollegeDev is working on a succesor of Pdroid, named [COLOR="#A0000"]PDroid 2.0[/COLOR] (patch 1.50) , my patched framework build is utilizing 1.31.
    Pdroid 2.0 is for JellyBean CM10. Pdroid 1.3.x is still perfect for Gingerbread CM7.

I also added to my build an option to install VTL launcher, my favourite of all times.
    Some applications have been replaced by ones I prefer, from years of user experience.

To differentiate it , I renamed Dorimanx ROM version to 3.1.9PD
    This personal ROM build is perfect for daily use.
    As yet, in respect to our beloved HD2, I personally prefer to stick with Gingerbread for the moment, as ICS and JB is mostly old wine in new bags, from a user point of view.

Feel free to download my personal build from [COLOR="#A0000"]HERE[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#A0000"]Always clear all (dalvik) cache before installing any ROM to avoid boot loops![/COLOR]

BTW No obligation to click my ThankYou button below ;)