• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[19 dec 2012][rom][ics]miui 2.11.30[nativesd][data on ext][xloud]

Search This thread

[email protected]

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
install with cwm ???

Thx
Yes install through recovery. Im not sure if it works for native sd because i use english so i didnt have a need for it but it should work for regular nand install. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Language pack download crash????
You have to download it from a computer if not it wont fully download. it is 80.5 mb in size if that is not the size you got than it wont flash.

euoaga

Oct 14, 2008
Language pack

What is the procedure to install the language pack?

Wipe???

I install the rom then language pack, when reboot language is only english e cinese....Why?

Thanks

PARNOHELL

Feb 4, 2009
New Version

Hello Developer

What about new Version?

When can we get the new version "Specially miui v5 "

Your developed Rom is soft and good specially your onscreen keyboard that is complete with power key
I don't think about some problems because I think they will fix in new version

Persian Keyboard Azerbaijani Keyboard
Display emojies exactly android emojies (smilies)

Warm Regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    30x7aep.png

MIUI v4 for HD2 :D

MIUI (pronounced "Me You I", a play on the common abbreviation of the words user interface as UI), developed by Xiaomi Tech, is an aftermarket firmware for cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. MIUI itself is closed source. It features a heavily-modified user interface that does away with the Android app drawer and has drawn comparisons with Apple's iOS and Samsung's TouchWiz UI. The Custom ROM includes additional functionality not found in stock Android, including toggles on the notification pull-down, new music, gallery, and camera apps, and an altered phone dialer that displays matching contacts as a user enters a number.

Disclaimer:
    1. I am not responsible for bricked devices,thermonuclear war or you losing your job because the alarm app failed
    2. You use this rom at your own risk
    3. Please don't complain about anything that happens to your phone because you flashed it wrong.I'll just point my fingers and laugh at you
    4. Your warranty is now void
    5. Happy flashing

I ported MIUI ICS 2.11.30(that's the latest ICS version I could get) to the HD2 due to some user's request

Summary:
    1. MIUI 2.11.30
    2. Full MIUI features
    3. Tytung's HWA kernel r3.6
    4. NativeSD
    5. Data on ext
    6. Acid audio engine(credits:team acid)
    7. Xloud
    8. Super-processor tweaks

Link temp. Removed

Changelog for version 2.11.30:

1. New location services on MIUI Voice Assistant (for Chinese users)
    2. Enhanced lock screen loading speed (less lag than previously, wallpaper will not show before unlock)
    3. Search history can be shown in App Market.(for Chinese users)

Full changelog:

[Messaging]

Fix MMS thumbnail display problems in certain circumstances
    Optimised E-mail, URL sent via SMS can be added to the contact info of senders easily

[Themes]

Fix photo frame and clock skin cannot be changed
    Added support for the theme ratings and reviews
    Optimise to hide theme temporary files to prevent images in the temporary files folder appearing in the gallery
    Fix in some cases, theme status displays incorrectly after being downloaded
    Fix some theme modules fail to be applied

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]

New variety lock screen framework support, delay unlock (animation playback before unlocking)
    Fix variety lock screen framework, the sliding control state results in errors in some cases
    Optimised lock screen loading speed
    New in variety lock screen framework, added state variables of sliding components unlocking target point variables

NOTE:
    If you install this rom to NativeSD,It'll overwrite Tytung's NexusHD2-ICS(Changing the rom_name gave some issues on Data on ext.If someone could help me with fixing this,it would be really appreciated

Credits:Tytung,wwchang,MIUI-team,Xylograph,SecureCRT and whoever I forgot
    Okay I just checked out the original build from the link you provided.it's only for magldr.no clk support
    I never intended to offend anyone.all I did was to make a rom,a port or anything u want to call that as some users requested me and I was already working on a MIUI v4 port for LGP350.All was done by using MIUI auto porter tool on windows.and yeah i included tytungs installer as i was working on some other projects and never had enough time for this

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda premium