Does anyone know how I can get theme manger to work..I'm trying to get the water melon to run. It says downloaded to SD card but I can't find it..then when I try to run it it says my theme manger isn't install...but it is installed../shrug
Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
misc ya 1M recovery ya|ro 5M [B]boot ya|boot|ro 8M[/B] system ya 140M cache ya 30M userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
- Base on MIUI 4-2
- 720p video playback fix
- Base on MIUI 28-1 change log here
- 720p video Playback available through the patch
- Fix Bug on MIUI 21-1
- Update Language pack #1c
- base on MIUi 21-1 change log here
- include english pack #1
- update VOLD to fix USB storage transfer file
- change kernel to tytung_r2
- setting-system-sdcard setting can now see internal memory
- Note : if you have force close on first boot, just reinstall the app.. i suggest you backup your current app using Titanium backup before flashing this new build, in case the your current app get corrupt and force close..
- Change kernel to Tytung_r1 base on Hastarin 8.6oldcam
- New initrd.gz, for ext2/ext3/ext4 partition
- Update English language pack to #1b
- delete an apk in system/lib (wrong place on 1.3 release)
- delete updater.apk
- base on MIUI 14-1
- included DSP and Spareparts app
then after your first reboot, set config.txt file again as :
change fr and FR to your country id, example : us & US for USA, fr & FR for French, it & IT for Italian and so on..then SAVE it
Today I have the privilege to release the last lesjaws MIUI ROM for HD2.
1st of all BIG thanks to lesjaw he gave me that chance to do it - thanks lesjaw.
2nd, all credits go to him cos its all his work. i had nothing to do with it, I'm just the messenger
Right, so here we have the latest Jaws-MIUI ROM base on 1.3.11
Installation like always, wipe cache,Dalvik cache,..etc and just follow the #1st & #2nd post. All what u need "How to" install this ROM is there. But if anyone need some extra help just post it here.
Unfortunately there is on small bug in this ROM but the fix is really simple. Actual bug is that the SMS/MMS application is FC. So after u install the ROM and u sett all reboot the phone and do the next fix !
So here is how u can fix it
1. Download this Mms.apk and save it somewhere on your SD card
Here is upload on this server for you who have a problem to download from link above
2. Now u need any file explorer with root access to copy this file into system/app folder
3. Now u need to change permissions of this file in system/app and the permissions are as follow
User -Read & Write
Group - Read
Others - Read
4. Now u all done so just reboot your phone and u will find your Mms app on one of the home screens so u can move it where ever u want
@ricardo. No not yet. I tried to copy over the apk from the rec1.5 version, can't find it in the 1.7 one, and tried to copy it to the system/app dir. But the file remains 395kb in size, while the version I try to copy is in the 500kb's. Does it need a reboot after that?