2.1 Discussion Thread - [READ FIRST POST] - [Stop Editing Tags]

Search This thread

peter_15

Apr 24, 2010
Milan
i think they've only updated the update site :p
it's also available here in italy but SEUS/PCC says i have the latest software... -.-"

uvaman

Oct 28, 2010
I've thought about it, but what if all the bugs mentioned in other topics are connected to the Nordic kit? Maybe there actually is something different in the actual update from kit to kit

Far as I see only change is in law decrption according to our cet3 region
and thats all....

Inferis

Oct 31, 2008
Alright, I'm on 2.1 and device is rooted.
I open SuperUser, but there is no ability to remove Quadrapop or Moxier?
Can somebody please explain how to get rid of these?

Inferis

Oct 31, 2008
First hours with 2.1 my phone was slow.
Now it boosted up! I have no problems with contactsimages etc
But I synced with Gmail instead of using an old backup. Maybe it's not so good using a backup from 1.6 to 2.1?

oneimunky

Feb 2, 2009
Brisbane
Optus - Using Nordic

Couldn't be bothered waiting.
So thought I'd share how I got my 2.1 update with a Optus branded handset.
Now this was a roundabout method - I'm sure if you go straight to step 2 it'll work.

Model: x10i
Original Firmware: R2BA026

Step 1
Followed this method to root & get Generic UK (as we all thought this was going to be first kit) using synlar
Newbies Guide to Rooting X10 and giving you the newest firmware found at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=717949

Step 2
Used Bin4ry method to using Nordic Flashtool found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=823115

Step 3
Open SEUS and update to Nordic 2.1

Now got some sweet 2.1 action all day with 0 issues

Ta to all the above authors for my 2.1 goodness early.

Last edited:

Puck24

Sep 10, 2010
Zagreb
Ofc you dont have when its holiday here :) check the facebook se croatia for more information . I tried to get answer from them but without success :)

Well, that's cuz the people working SE's Cro FB & Twitter pages are a bunch of idiots.

Instead of notifying us about updates, they ask stupid questions and feature idiotic apps.

EDIT: And the holiday has nothing to do with Sony Ericsson

Last edited:

uvaman

Oct 28, 2010
Well, that's cuz the people working SE's Cro FB & Twitter pages are a bunch of idiots.

Instead of notifying us about updates, they ask stupid questions and feature idiotic apps.

EDIT: And the holiday has nothing to do with Sony Ericsson

Exactly thats my point :) After they see that we have 2.1 and when they
approve it who knows when they will release there :) thats why I recommend nordic :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So far I have received confirmation that the generic kits for the Nordic countries will be the very first ones out on Sunday evening

Looks like there will still be a wait
    because SE employees are sitting here and improve the mood at our expense.
    LOL, these dudes have hot keys for when people go to live chat, it took her literally 1 second after i aksed to type

Agent Patricia: The update is still on schedule to be released at the end of this month. We do not have information as to what specific versions of the devices will get the updates first or in what order, nor is there a list at this time explaining this. This is our official statement; I do not have anything more to add. Is there any other question I can answer for you relating to a technical problem?

she had that hot keyed, or she right clicked and pasted it
    Rikard says:
    November 2, 2010 at 2:56 pm
    Hi guys!!
    Sorry for the following news: We have a big trouble during the Roll-out of the new update, many countries have to wait a couple of days.So far i can give some dates of updates for the follwing countries:
    Germany 17.11.10
    France 18.11.10
    Spain 19.11.10
    Uk 16.11.10
    Austria 18.11.10
    Italy 22.11.10
    Greec 28.11.10
    So far in Eu
    Rest of the World, will probably wait more time.
    More about this news will be Tonight published.
    Rikard Skogberg