[2.1+] Screenshot ER works where nothing else does ★ $1 SALE THIS WEEKEND ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nagendraps

Sep 23, 2012
Bangalore
I did purchased recent sale and I would say this is best screenshot app for the android, the screenshot very crisp and clear & I am absolutely liking this app . It will be great if you provide these features

1. Ability to crop the screenshot picture
2. Ability to resize the screenshot picture
3. Ability to share cropped/resized picture without Saving
and
4. Reduced gap between buttons Discard, View, Retake, Share, Edit & Save, as I cannot clearly see last button (Save) on my SII

Reactions: Febby

Febby

May 19, 2010
I did purchased recent sale and I would say this is best screenshot app for the android, the screenshot very crisp and clear & I am absolutely liking this app . It will be great if you provide these features

and
4. Reduced gap between buttons Discard, View, Retake, Share, Edit & Save, as I cannot clearly see last button (Save) on my SII

I agree with this right here. I would love all those features list right there. =)

Reactions: nagendraps

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010

and

1, 2, 3 - maybe, though I'm not certain how many people really need this. Its a screenshot app, not an image editor. But I'll think on it.
4 - I've been meaning to rework this, but tbh most phones nowadays don't experience this issue

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [2.1+] Screenshot ER works where nothing else does ★ $1 SALE THIS WEEKEND ★

MOD EDIT: links removed

SCREENSHOT ER

Screenshot ER is a free screen capture app for all rooted devices, proven to work where nothing else does. Easy to use and with lots of settings for capture maniacs too!

This app is a pure screen capture utility and nothing more. You get all the possible capture methods:

★ Long press on search button
    ★ Shortcut
    ★ Delay
    ★ Device shake
    ★ Visible or invisible notification icons

The root daemon is complemented by a powerful suite of options designed to increase ease of use and compatibility across a wide range of devices:

★ Interactive thumbnail preview
    ★ Rotate and flip images
    ★ Manage service with widget
    ★ Customize file names
    ★ Dynamic image override
    ★ Disable service when screen is off

And of course, all the usual options are there - image type, countdown timers, share menu integration, and an editable storage folder.

DEMO VERSION is watermarked.

ROOT ACCESS is mandatory. Look at the following if you don't know what that means: http://goo.gl/bs8Zx

LOG PERMISSIONS are for feedback - you don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no private information is sent.

Market link:

Screens: http://imgbox.com/g/Kt1z8KspTM

Just wanted to say I love this prog its one of the best screenshot programs i've used thus far

Sent from my HTC HD2 jedi mind tricks
    Any issues with 2.0.2?
    None at all, working very well for me! Thank you for this great app!
    Excellent !!!!