2.1 V2 for the Milestone [Only Greece for the moment]

Search This thread

Axiol

May 21, 2010
Liège
a.rnaud.be
Since the 2.1 update, I've been thinking the Android devs from Motorola was a bit "stupid" (maybe a too strong word ...). Or they was putting everything on the Droid and just 2 or 3 dudes for the Milestone ...

Maybe I'm wrong, but listen to that : they will release a 2.1 V2 for the Milestone (look at the Motorola Europe Facebook page), now, to fix some bug ... It could be good, but 3 month before ... Why now ? They've got 2.2 now, so why still trying to fix bug on a 2.1 instead of moving on the 2.2 ?

The update doesn't seem to be released yet, but it will be soon ...

Update

They made a mistake, it's only for Greece, other version should be out soon

Ok, so here’s the deal: apologies for the earlier
update, some eager people jumped the gun. We confirm FOTA update
for Greece is available now for the latest Milestone software
enhancements and MSU will follow in the future. Poland, Netherlands
& other European countries will also roll out in the future and
we will update when these are ready. Update & install details available on
the Discussion tab.

Last edited:

MPodlesnik

May 2, 2010
Maribor
Since the 2.1 update, I've been thinking the Android devs from Motorola was a bit "stupid" (maybe a too strong word ...). Or they was putting everything on the Droid and just 2 or 3 dudes for the Milestone ...

Maybe I'm wrong, but listen to that : they will release a 2.1 V2 for the Milestone (look at the Motorola Europe Facebook page), now, to fix some bug ... It could be good, but 3 month before ... Why now ? They've got 2.2 now, so why still trying to fix bug on a 2.1 instead of moving on the 2.2 ?

The update doesn't seem to be released yet, but it will be soon ...

today i got from ota the update to the 2.36.0 , maybe this was the update to v2 :p

tsiros

Jan 13, 2006
confirming, i (implying i'm greek) got a ~32MByte update two days ago for my milestone.

some changes in google maps... other than that i saw nothing new.