Question 2 problems with mi 11 pro , eu rom stable

Search This thread

mmns

Apr 20, 2015
1. when im trying to add photos on the whatsapp conversation , suddenlly the all phone is freezing and im not able to operate him . after the freezing is end i can operate again the phone .
2. when im answering a phonecall , then in this moment i see that the notification screen is hiding the buttons of answering the phone call . maybe its a problem with the proximity sensor ?

Reactions: BigDisplay

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Mi 11 pro and Ultra are the same, even software is the same, all good.

Honestly, I see that the 2 real issues with Eu rom are the following:
1- Eu rom its self.
2- People who convinced them selves that Eu rom is good.

to solve your issues, install original rom, if your device is CN? just install a global rom.

Reactions: xNAPx

wilpang

Feb 10, 2014
Blackburn
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi,

I've got the Mi 11 Pro and using Eu.rom.
1. I've had that issue with WhatsApp but it has resolved itself.
2. No issues with answering a call for the entire duration I've had this phone.

The only issue at the moment is that my battery settings disappearing and then reappearing like Performance mode and automated tasks.

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010

1- Eu rom its self.

to solve your issues, install original rom, if your device is CN? just install a global rom.
Agree, I don't know why people believe EU rom is good, probably they think custom rom is always good because in the old days it used to be. There is no better ROM than global for the European/US market

Reactions: hassanaliyeh

BigDisplay

Agree, I don't know why people believe EU rom is good, probably they think custom rom is always good because in the old days it used to be. There is no better ROM than global for the European/US market
Could be those/and me dont have any problems at all and because of this is fully satisfied 👍🏻
I bought the phone with the eu rom and like it as it is so far, thats my reason... And to clear some things for you, i dont think anything as you do, im just satisfied. Not a big deal.

mmns

Apr 20, 2015
what is wrong with the eu rom? really i want to know
i bought the phone from china .
if i want to change the rom to global , how to make it? like im flashing eu rom with the twrp?
after flashing the global rom , which wipe should i perform?
will i get updates for global rom?

BigDisplay

what is wrong with the eu rom? really i want to know
i bought the phone from china .
if i want to change the rom to global , how to make it? like im flashing eu rom with the twrp?
after flashing the global rom , which wipe should i perform?
will i get updates for global rom?
Do you have problems with your eu rom? I dont? It all depend how we use our phones ofc.
The EU rom do get updates. Me my self dont have needs for lots of updates, i prefer a stable phone over lots of updates, but we all are different with different needs 👍🏻

mmns

Apr 20, 2015
please read what happened to me and i dont know how to solve it -

mi 11 pro .
a week ago i upgreade my "eu rom stable" and suddenly today im facing a strange problems:
"the facebook,telegram,whatsapp-are not opening"
im getting a phone calls and sms , but when im clicking on those apps , they just dont open .
i tried to uninstall them and to install them from the begininig , but nothing .

i didnt touch any settings on the phone , its just surprised me and i dont know what to do .

i entered my twrp recovery and im in the twrp i saw unusuall red raws with mention to these 3 apps , i dont know what is the meaning and i cant photo it .

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Could be those/and me dont have any problems at all and because of this is fully satisfied 👍🏻
I bought the phone with the eu rom and like it as it is so far, thats my reason... And to clear some things for you, i dont think anything as you do, im just satisfied. Not a big deal.
At least I tried all the ROMs before stating that, you only EU, you are satisfied,good for you, you like spend money to use your phone underperforming,but just know there is something better

BigDisplay

At least I tried all the ROMs before stating that, you only EU, you are satisfied,good for you, you like spend money to use your phone underperforming,but just know there is something better
So you are better then me i can read, but what i actually heard is, you not that old.
Why you have needs to coment on what other do?
I tried one and is satisfied then what? Then im the stupid you say, try think about what you actually write.

You never think about some of us want some other stuff we only can get in the Chinese version 👍🏻

Im sure you are the most correct and awesome in the world, no fault no nothing, so good for you 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😁

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Lol, yeah, there are only people with issues on EU rom and about notification on China ROM

mmns

Apr 20, 2015
if i want to pass from the eu rom to the global one , will i able to get my local language like in the eu? what are the differences?

BigDisplay

if i want to pass from the eu rom to the global one , will i able to get my local language like in the eu? what are the differences?
The word global says it all, yes you can.
But try search info about it then or go to Xiaomi or xiaomi eu/global rom forum, they made all the rom and its easy to find what you looking for a you will get good help in there, from people who not are colored of their own private opinion... Just saying.
Most people in here are like this to, but its still not xiaomi, even u can find "ingbrzy" the xiaomi eu rom leader in here to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. when im trying to add photos on the whatsapp conversation , suddenlly the all phone is freezing and im not able to operate him . after the freezing is end i can operate again the phone .
    2. when im answering a phonecall , then in this moment i see that the notification screen is hiding the buttons of answering the phone call . maybe its a problem with the proximity sensor ?

1- Eu rom its self.

1- Eu rom its self.

Yup!!! Read above the last few. They are convinced of the page that explains the benifits of cn over global with EU rom.

They did not mention that in the last few weeks, this forum is only about problems caused by EU rom. Read the first page of this device. Not a single issue on a normal global or cn rom.

And yes, stop being correct :p