it seems to be the same NULL pointer as phoenix was experiencing during his tests.
can you provide more info about your configuration?
-chosen installation parameters
-have you used wipe in installation?
-do you have EXT4?
-do you have dataonext or other?
I can't realy tell You which instalation parameters were chosen :/. I just don't remember what parameters were there to choose from.
- Partitions as shown in Freespace: system 100MB, Ext: 304MB, Data: 2157MB.
- I can't remember if I have chosen wipe, but always before installing any rom i'm doing full format except sd card.
- Yes, I have 4Ext recovery with Ext4 partition on SD Card. I have 64GB sandisk card.
- I think I'm using AD2SDX because DATAOnExt didn't work for me. We talked about it in Your thread with 3.62 Eclipse
- Also, Zram is probably enabled because I can see Swap 128MB when i type "free" in terminal emulator
I you have any further questions, please ask and I will try to answer them the best I can.
Btw, I was using Tapatalk when this restart occurred.