[2007-10-25] FTouchFlo v.1.4.1 HOTFIX

Search This thread

neodogg

Aug 20, 2008
i have spv m3100 and i get instaled ftouchflo(on my device like also on storage card) but it doesnt work..:( i run the program and nothing happened.please help me.(i have windows mobile 5.0)

James Copley

Sep 20, 2008
This is a great app. But can anyone tell me how to turn it off after it's been launched? None of my task managers seem to pick it up. The only way I can get it to stop running right now is by using soft reset. Thanks

dashiznit01

Sep 7, 2008
FTouchFlo

I installed this program and it says that it is already running. And it doesn't do anything. How do i make it work?

dashiznit01

Sep 7, 2008
I installed this program to my samsung sch i760 and it says that it is already running. And it doesn't do anything. How do i make it work?

kui_mano

Dec 3, 2008
hello
this version work properly?
i just made the dowload and run the Cab..but it dosen't any things...
can someone help me

nerito7

Dec 6, 2008
i juss downloaded it..but how do i transfer to the htc???????????? cant via bluetooth..how do i transfer via usb????..please help

nerito7

Dec 6, 2008
man... im bout 2 give up..i juss wan da cube thingy on ma phone but cannot even put it on ma phone:confused:

EAlvarado

Feb 9, 2008
Guatemala
FTouchFlo issues

Hello.
I install FTouchFlo 1.4.1 in my Athena with WM6.0 ROM.
Also I Install the FTouchFlo Configuration Tool V0.9
My issues are:
1. The icon of the arrow of the mouse appears in the screen, where I touch. At the beginning it will be quite nice. But now it very annoying. How can I disable the arrow.
2. Also in Programs folder, the icon of the FTouchFlo appear as a box, like the icon is missing.

In my HX4700 with WM6.0 also I have these issues, and I notice that some times it makes the device freeze, and when I soft reset the configuration of the screen appears, but with FTouchFlo, I couldn't set it, I have to Hard Reset the device. Is there any solution?

Thanks for any help.

Regards.

Last edited:

abrown007

Feb 4, 2009
Touch Flow and Mobile 6

I installed Touch Flow to my ATT Tilt phone today and I can not believe how it has changed the phone. I love it. But I am trying to add People to the people section and program icons, I seem to not be able to add the icons and contacts to the people, does any one have any suggestions for how I need to do this? Also the setting section does not work completely.

Info On PDA
HTC 8925
Windows Mobile 6.0
ATT carrier

Thank you for your help and the software.

Last edited:

butatx

Sep 22, 2009
Perak
FTouchFlo doesn't work very well with Exidler fingerkeyboard v2.1, when enable the FTouchFlo, I can not type properly with fingerkeyboard....it keep minimize the keyboard after several letter typed, and not very responsive but when i disable the FTouchFlo, all probs gone....

can someone solve this, or what windows exe that control the keyboard stuff? i want to put that in exclusion program, maybe this will work, can someone help me...