[2010-09-06][WWE][ROM] Touch X 10.10.100% RC2 available in post #1955!

Would you like Facebook and/or RSS -tabs to be included in 10.10.100% Full version?

• Yes please, both!

Votes: 110 35.1%
  • Only Facebook tab

Votes: 67 21.4%
  • Only RSS tab

Votes: 46 14.7%
  • Both tabs are useless!

Votes: 90 28.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

MrRusch

Jan 31, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
label-screenshots.png

Touch_X_10_10.bmp

label-description.png

As this is my last ROM-release for Xperia X1, I decided to make this one a bit different. There are three versions to choose from: Lite, Medium and Full. Pick a
version in accordance to your personal interests.
The Full version contains everything as I usually make it, only leaving Opera uninstallable. This version contains DocumentBrowser and Footprints tab
for Sense, along side the regular tabs. For the DocumentBrowser tab to work, cachefilt.dll has been inserted - which shows its effects on the Main/Storage
Card read/write benchmarks. However, as all components are cooked in, I'd say this is as smooth and stable a version as any of my previous releases, and at
the moment relatively up-to-date with package versions.
The Medium and Lite version are made so that you, the end-user, can replace packages when they become obselete, or simple not install them in
the first place if they are of no use to you personally. Here are the version differences:

Removed in Medium:
SYS:
-Office Mobile
-One Note
-Remote Desktop Mobile
-Windows Live + Messenger

EXT:
-GoogleMaps
-JBedJava
-Manila DocumentBrowser Tab (see Note #1)
-MS Facebook
-PanelManager
-Quick GPS
-YouTube

OEM:
-Advanced Config
-Contact Changer
-FDC TaskManager
-MS MyPhone
-No Data
-Pim Backup
-Smaberg's Actionscreen
-SyncroTime
-Total Commander
-Wallpapers
-WinRAR PPC

Further removed in Lite:
SYS:
-Entertainment (BubbleBreaker & Solitare)

EXT:
-Adobe PDF
-Calculator
-FM Radio
-Full Screen Player
-Long Press End Key
-Manila Footprints Tab (see Note #1)
-Manila Twitter Tab (see Note #1)
-MP3 Trimmer
-Notification Enhancement (see Note #2)
-RSS Hub
-Voice Recorder

So, to make life a little bit easier for you all to begin with - I have CAB'ed up these packages so that you can install whatever you want. Notice though that if you
use the Lite version, you can choose CAB's from both Medium and Lite lists above to install towards a Full'er version. However, if you use the Medium version,
all Lite content is already included. And keep in mind it is always better to use the Full version than to get the Lite and install all software up to Full - cooked in
content is better for performance.

But, the idea is.. Those who are still active here can dump new versions of these packages as they are released - in e.g. Diamond2, TP2, HD2 firmware updates
or ports from other devices - CAB them up and link them here. I will of course help when time permits and relink relevant CABs in this post. That way your ROM
can be held up-to-date easily. Or better yet, when you feel there's something new available that's interesting enough to upgrade - and you've flashed
a Medium or Lite version of the ROM to begin with - just uninstall the old and install the new CAB. It can't get much simpler.

Note #1: When installing extra manila tabs, there is a procedure you need to follow for the new tabs to show up in manila:
1. Disable HTC Sense (Settings, Today, Items).
2. Use Total Commander or other file explorer to find ManilaFull.xml in Windows directory, and delete this file.
3. Install the CAB for the new manila tab.
4. Reboot device
5. Re-enable HTC Sense (Settings, Today, Items). This will regenerate a new copy of ManilFull.xml, including the new tab in the build.
Also, if more than one tab is added (i.e. using Lite version and installing both Footprints and DocumentBrowser tabs) you will need to edit the tab order file
(26948339_manila). The extra tab CABs I have made only work when adding one tab to the ROM (as each tab CAB contains an already modified tab order file).
If you want to add tabs to the Full version, you will definitly need to understand this procedure. Search the forum to learn how to perform the edit.

Note #2: When installing the Notification Enhancement CAB supplied above, there seems to be a problem with one of the MUI files included in the package -
it doesn't like to be CAB'ed. So, first install the CAB, and then manually copy the two MUI files from your Storage Card to the Windows directory and reboot your
device.

Finally I'd like to say thank you to all who have supported my work here at X1@XDA, by encouraging comments and generous donations. I hope this final ROM
will be useful for some of you who have not yet moved on to a new device. Oh, and btw, you might see me at X10@XDA cooking soon!

label-downloads.png

Touch X 10.10 OMG:
FULL: SendSpace (available), MegaUpload (available), RapidShare (available)
MEDIUM: SendSpace (available), MegaUpload (available), RapidShare (available)
LITE: SendSpace (available), MegaUpload (available), RapidShare (available)

Touch X 10.9.1 NUTS:
SendSpace (available)
MegaUpload (available)
RapidShare (available)

Touch X 10.8.2 LEGENDARY:
MegaUpload (available)
MediaFire (available)
RapidShare (available)

Touch X 10.7.4 AWESOME:
MegaUpload (available)
MediaFire (available)
RapidShare (available)

My kitchens have been broken down and rebuilt endless times by now, but Big thanks to Smaberg for providing me with an amazing base to start off! Check over
to his original thread and give him some cred!

If you enjoy my work and want to show your appreciation, click the banner below to donate.

Last edited:
Reactions: danial993

MrRusch

Jan 31, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
CABs:
Manila Start Menu (<10.9): MegaUpload, MediaFire
Smaberg Start Menu CABs: XDA link
SWE Hardware Keyboard Layout: MegaUpload, MediaFire
Disable Key Vibrations CAB: MegaUpload, MediaFire
Disable SIP Word Suggestions CAB: MegaUpload, MediaFire

Touch X 10.10:
No fixes known.

Touch X 10.9:
Facebook Shortcut on Start Menu: XDA-Link
Wallpaper Picker Fix: XDA-Link

Touch X 10.8.1:
Centered Splashscreen: XDA-Link

Touch X 10.8:
ALL-IN-ONE Fix: XDA-Link
Music Tab Graphics Fix: XDA-Link
WiFi Fix: MegaUpload, MediaFire
Location Language Fix: XDA-Link

Touch X 10.7.0:
FMRadio Fix: XDA-Link

Touch X 10.5:
WiFi Fix: MegaUpload, MediaFire
All Settings Fix: MegaUpload, MediaFire
Original All: MegaUpload, MediaFire

Last edited:

MrRusch

Jan 31, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
DOWNLOAD STATISTICS:
Touch X 10.10: 1230 (Uploaded 28-Jul-2010)
Touch X 10.9: 5747 (Uploaded 06-Dec-2009)
Touch X 10.8: 3542 (Uploaded 06-Oct-2009)
Touch X 10.7: 1424 (Uploaded 01-Oct-2009)
Touch X 10.6: 320 (Uploaded 29-Sep-2009)
Touch X 10.5: 1046 (Uploaded 17-Sep-2009)
Touch X 10.1: 6865 (Uploaded 09-Jun-2009)

DONATIONS RECIEVED: 16
Big THANK YOU to: Jean (x2), Alexey (x2), Anonymous, Glenn, Micke, Thomas, Fredrik, David, Viktor, Andrei, Janos, Chris, Adam, Павел

Last edited:

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Xperia Touch X

Touch X 10.5 ULTIMATE X-TREME "MrRusch BLUE EDITION"

DOWNLOAD:
MegaUpload (unlimited downloads)
RapidShare (10 downloads)
MediaFire (unlimited downloads)

CABs:
Touch X 10.5 WiFi Fix
Touch X 10.5 Original All
SWE Hardware Keyboard Layout

Big thanks to Smaberg for providing me with such an amazing base to work off! Check over to his original thread and give him some cred!

Thank you MrRusch, i was in no way uncertain that you could do it.
Great Work here, hope you will deliver more nice ROMs in the future,
without so much MSN :)

Good luck! :cool:

ADDED 2 cabs for enabling the manila startmenu, one with three icons and one with four icons in a row.

Last edited:

Lake292

Apr 1, 2009
thanks going to download now :)
damn my battery is low... ill have to wait to try till tomorrow... :) will post feedback then :)

Last edited:

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
Thank you very much :D

Have got to flash this rom now before I go to bed...probably won't be able to sleep otherwise ;)

Any changes other than the updated Manila??

MrRusch

Jan 31, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
Last edited:

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
Not really, but there will be a 10.6 in the near future which will include many updated OEM packs

Can't wait to try this and even better a 10.6 to look forward to in the future...always appreciate you and Smaberg's care and dedication in creating THE BEST rom available for the X1

lexwon

Feb 15, 2009
can not enter settings by pressing "all settings" in settings tab, I hope you will understand me :)

adiereeves

Mar 6, 2009
Midlands
SWEET

The nice new 2.1 manila on WM 6.1 ... What's the speed like compared to similar ROMS built on WM6.5?

Gotta wait for my battery to charge (D'OH!!) and sleep off a 5 hour flight!!! Can't wait till tomorrow, the old X1's gettin a flashin!!! Good luck on this new venture, I always loved Touch X 10.1, WM6.5 builds have never been quite right.

Last edited:

orpheus75

Jul 23, 2007
Congratulations Mr Rusch. Happy for us users that you continue to further enhance the great touch x 10.1.
Are the x 10.1 fixes working also on this such as show next 5 appointments, vibrations etc?

Unable to download the fixes cabs. Can someone put them on ftp?

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
I've always liked TouchX, thanks for resurrecting it.

Any particular steps to making the wi-fi fix cab work? My wi-fi is still starting up on it's own even after disabling it and applying the cab. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    label-screenshots.png

Touch_X_10_10.bmp

label-description.png

As this is my last ROM-release for Xperia X1, I decided to make this one a bit different. There are three versions to choose from: Lite, Medium and Full. Pick a
    version in accordance to your personal interests.
    The Full version contains everything as I usually make it, only leaving Opera uninstallable. This version contains DocumentBrowser and Footprints tab
    for Sense, along side the regular tabs. For the DocumentBrowser tab to work, cachefilt.dll has been inserted - which shows its effects on the Main/Storage
    Card read/write benchmarks. However, as all components are cooked in, I'd say this is as smooth and stable a version as any of my previous releases, and at
    the moment relatively up-to-date with package versions.
    The Medium and Lite version are made so that you, the end-user, can replace packages when they become obselete, or simple not install them in
    the first place if they are of no use to you personally. Here are the version differences:

Removed in Medium:
    SYS:
    -Office Mobile
    -One Note
    -Remote Desktop Mobile
    -Windows Live + Messenger

EXT:
    -GoogleMaps
    -JBedJava
    -Manila DocumentBrowser Tab (see Note #1)
    -MS Facebook
    -PanelManager
    -Quick GPS
    -YouTube

OEM:
    -Advanced Config
    -Contact Changer
    -FDC TaskManager
    -MS MyPhone
    -No Data
    -Pim Backup
    -Smaberg's Actionscreen
    -SyncroTime
    -Total Commander
    -Wallpapers
    -WinRAR PPC

Further removed in Lite:
    SYS:
    -Entertainment (BubbleBreaker & Solitare)

EXT:
    -Adobe PDF
    -Calculator
    -FM Radio
    -Full Screen Player
    -Long Press End Key
    -Manila Footprints Tab (see Note #1)
    -Manila Twitter Tab (see Note #1)
    -MP3 Trimmer
    -Notification Enhancement (see Note #2)
    -RSS Hub
    -Voice Recorder

So, to make life a little bit easier for you all to begin with - I have CAB'ed up these packages so that you can install whatever you want. Notice though that if you
    use the Lite version, you can choose CAB's from both Medium and Lite lists above to install towards a Full'er version. However, if you use the Medium version,
    all Lite content is already included. And keep in mind it is always better to use the Full version than to get the Lite and install all software up to Full - cooked in
    content is better for performance.

But, the idea is.. Those who are still active here can dump new versions of these packages as they are released - in e.g. Diamond2, TP2, HD2 firmware updates
    or ports from other devices - CAB them up and link them here. I will of course help when time permits and relink relevant CABs in this post. That way your ROM
    can be held up-to-date easily. Or better yet, when you feel there's something new available that's interesting enough to upgrade - and you've flashed
    a Medium or Lite version of the ROM to begin with - just uninstall the old and install the new CAB. It can't get much simpler.

Note #1: When installing extra manila tabs, there is a procedure you need to follow for the new tabs to show up in manila:
    1. Disable HTC Sense (Settings, Today, Items).
    2. Use Total Commander or other file explorer to find ManilaFull.xml in Windows directory, and delete this file.
    3. Install the CAB for the new manila tab.
    4. Reboot device
    5. Re-enable HTC Sense (Settings, Today, Items). This will regenerate a new copy of ManilFull.xml, including the new tab in the build.
    Also, if more than one tab is added (i.e. using Lite version and installing both Footprints and DocumentBrowser tabs) you will need to edit the tab order file
    (26948339_manila). The extra tab CABs I have made only work when adding one tab to the ROM (as each tab CAB contains an already modified tab order file).
    If you want to add tabs to the Full version, you will definitly need to understand this procedure. Search the forum to learn how to perform the edit.

Note #2: When installing the Notification Enhancement CAB supplied above, there seems to be a problem with one of the MUI files included in the package -
    it doesn't like to be CAB'ed. So, first install the CAB, and then manually copy the two MUI files from your Storage Card to the Windows directory and reboot your
    device.

Finally I'd like to say thank you to all who have supported my work here at X1@XDA, by encouraging comments and generous donations. I hope this final ROM
    will be useful for some of you who have not yet moved on to a new device. Oh, and btw, you might see me at X10@XDA cooking soon!

label-downloads.png

Touch X 10.10 OMG:
    FULL: SendSpace (available), MegaUpload (available), RapidShare (available)
    MEDIUM: SendSpace (available), MegaUpload (available), RapidShare (available)
    LITE: SendSpace (available), MegaUpload (available), RapidShare (available)

Touch X 10.9.1 NUTS:
    SendSpace (available)
    MegaUpload (available)
    RapidShare (available)

Touch X 10.8.2 LEGENDARY:
    MegaUpload (available)
    MediaFire (available)
    RapidShare (available)

Touch X 10.7.4 AWESOME:
    MegaUpload (available)
    MediaFire (available)
    RapidShare (available)

My kitchens have been broken down and rebuilt endless times by now, but Big thanks to Smaberg for providing me with an amazing base to start off! Check over
    to his original thread and give him some cred!

If you enjoy my work and want to show your appreciation, click the banner below to donate.
    Here is an idea for those of you still bothered by the standby of death. Posting it here, since there has been a lot of discussion in this thread.

First of all, I rarely get them during the day, I have push email on, so I guess the terminal rarely goes into standby.

From what I've read, the SOD seems to be an issue with the phone changing between states, specifically coming out of standby, when it gets bogged down by competing commands.

I can also vouch that I haven't had the freeze while charging the phone (I am forcing the phone to 528mhz while charging), although the phone has frozen late on in the night (5-6am), presumably once charging has been completed.

Since I use the phone as an alarm too, that's bad news. So now I'm using Oldsap's Don'tSleep Wifi http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=483149 to keep the device from going to sleep at night.

When my night profile kicks in, PhoneWeaver starts this little utility (I am using the BT variant, since my BT is always on anyway), and I haven't had a freeze since then.