[2010-10-06]SciLor's LeoCameraAnyKey v0.5.1 - Any Key as camera trigger/zoom!

Search This thread

erik8308

Jan 6, 2010
First of all, you must close the camera app if it is running.
Then run it over one my icon(Not the normal one!). Then press the VolUp/VolDown keys. If you are able to change the volume, my program is currently incompatible with your version of the HTC Camera Application.

Ok. I'm using artemis rom v17. I'm hoping it has the latest camera app.
Its 6.26 build 1922.3428

orlandojumpoff

Sep 6, 2007
on a touch pro2 it worked once after a soft reset, but while still activated it wouldn't work again after that (starts pulling up volume controls instead). Soft reset will probably let me take 1 photo again hehe.

fatutts

Jan 16, 2010
Thanks scilor.

It works perfect, and although it is somewhat simple, it is imperative to have something. This application corrects a major error for the HD2 HTC

Great job!

le_cactus

Nov 25, 2005
Amsterdam
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
It only runs when the camera is active (When you use my shortcuts). Using a Service will use more battery power.

The Splashscreen can be disabled in a future version ;) What against my icons ;)

Hi,

Nothing wrong with your icons, but...

When your program would run as a service it wouldn't matter how the camara app was started.
I automaticaly go to the sense picture tab and press the photocamara button. Only to find out that your program doesn't work that way. Need to close it, got to the start menu to restart it using your icon :(

So a service would solve it all the way, but a modified manila file (starting your apps instead of the regular apps) would also be sufficient.

Besides all that, GREAT APP!!!! This is wat we needed for a long time. Chappo!

Cheers,
/Cacti

jdmsohc22

Feb 4, 2008
Miami, FL
Seems to be 50/50 now... It was working perfectly for a little bit now the volume bar pops up every now and then...

Sentinel196

Mar 24, 2010
AWESOME! Great app.

It'd be awesome if you got rid of the splash screens for the next version so it looks just like the standard applications but with the added functionality.

I replaced the icons and renamed the links and put them in my CHT tabs as a direct replacement for the stock applications and it works a treat.

shkedi

Mar 26, 2007
First of all, you must close the camera app if it is running.
Then run it over one my icon(Not the normal one!). Then press the VolUp/VolDown keys. If you are able to change the volume, my program is currently incompatible with your version of the HTC Camera Application.

not working for me, HD2 (Euro) original rom 1.48.405.2 WWE
i have tried to download the latest camera fix here.
and the camera version is 6.26 build 1921.1625

still no go...

XiDiX

Feb 17, 2010
Really like the idea of your app :D! Unfortunately it doesn't work wit Artemis V17. Camera version 6.26 Build 1922.3428.

I'll try the LEO_Camera_6_26_20121425.cab from shkedi. Thanks for uploading!

*EDIT*
Updating the camera did the job! Thanks SciLor and shkedi!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The app has nothing to do with the drivers directly, but it just works on some versions