[2010/3/25] Evilash_Leo_Echo_WWE(WM6.1_21056/Sense2.5.2012) Fastest Leo for X1

zzilik

Oct 28, 2009
******** I lived in opposite side of earth than you guys, so if you asked something I ma falling in sleep at that time. Please wait until I wake up for reply. *************
******** I can not write English fluently so I got help from other one to post English messages, so please understand which I can not reply time to time. *************
Hi, I'm evilash..
I can read English well, but can not write correctly.

***** You MUST need to softreset after flashing and configuration. ******

------------- Evilash_Leo_Echo_WWE(WM6.1_21056/Sense2.5.2012) -------------

Korea Service provider use the specific rilphone.dll to handle the messaging system, so this DLL file make several problem outside of Korea. So I fixed this problem by replace the file.

I changed keyboard layout for WWE environment but I am not sure correct or not because I can not test with WWE Qwerty keyboard layout. Please someone test this and let me know about bug is fixed or not.

I am applyed theme like 'Arang's that one. I used several CAB files those are used by Arang however some part of theme are not found from web, so I try to make the similar one by myself.

For the top/bottom taskbar, it is fake. Just make the taskbar as transparency and make the background image contain the pretty taskbar image. However, it has the refresh problem when change to landscape mode, so I am excluded this feature.

Windows mobile 6.1 has fundamental problem with HTCScroll2.dll which is used by most of new packages(especially the LEO). So I used old version of Album package which is not depends on HTCScroll2.dll, therefore you can not use 'Social Networking' feature with this ROM.

Good-Ghost, PATATE, Kangun, Breez, Neo, Arang and ETC...

There are two types of ROM, one is Theme-applied and the other is normal one.

DOWNLOAD

Theme version

StartPDA.kr : Here

None theme version

StartPDA.kr : Here

-----------------------------OLD LOG ----------------------------------

It is simple description about my ROM.
* It use the HTC Sense 2.5 based on Windows Mobile 6.1(21056).
For remain the compatibility issue, I use the old version of packages.(Album, MediaToolkit, NotificationEnhancement...etc)
Twitter tab on HTC Sense work very well now - fixed by myself.
DocBrowser and FootPrint tabs are not included because these packages do not work normaly, and have some bugs.

For more detail... Just Do It...
This ROM use OEM from WWE stock, but I am not sure what is more work for you.

BTW, enjoy the game...

l love you!! ~~~~~~~~hehehehe

Attachments

Last edited:

woomg

Apr 3, 2009
Thanks for good work..

It's extremely fast and stable in my case.

Above download link was not clear so I'm write down correct link again for others.

Working download link : Here

Thanks,

Last edited:

arang

May 16, 2008
Glad to see you here..^^
Some screen shot of your rom (not this rom but korean version)
a little modded by me ;)

Last edited:

minglee

Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Thanks for good work..

It's extremely fast and stable in my case.

Above download link was not clear so I'm write down correct link again for others.

Working download link : Here

Thanks,
I would like to try.

But, megaupload service is not available in my area.

Could anybody please upload it to other links?

Thanks in advance.

youliang

Sep 13, 2009
when i receive text messages the screen lights up and says message from network , save or dismiss. how do i fix it such that the messages comes as the way it is supposed to come?