Inactive Recognized Developer
- May 30, 2012
I've rewritten the code for the sdcard menu labels. I think I did a better job at preventing memory leaks I also implemented it as a recovery setting. Currently it's still set in the boardconfig, but if there is a way to do character input in the recovery, it can easily be switched to that by reimplementing the setup_display_labels function. I've also written it so that it handles just about every possible situation for input via the boardconfig option, so you can set just the internal storage, external, etc. I've got to finish the changes up when I get home from school, and then I'll push them to my github.
Let me know when done
I will review and see if i pull them
Just busy working on loki fix