[2017.08.02] DSLR Controller v1.05

pangster

Dec 10, 2012
I bought and downloaded this app - only to then discover that it doesn't seem to work with the following combo: phone= Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra / camera: Canon 5DS - when i installed and launched the app - the first message i get is that it was designed for older versions of Android and may not work... and then when I try and search for the camera - nothing appears (despite this being configured correctly) - I'm also able to use Canon Connect no problem... shame really, this app looks like it has a lot of promise - but doesn't seem to have been developed to it's full potential.

maxjivi05

May 28, 2009
Lexington, KY
I bought this hoping to be able to record "Live View Feed" to my Android device, is there anyway of doing this at the full resolution of Live View? It's useful in planetary imaging and I thought this supported Video Feed but Video Feed is 1080 for my 2000D and Live View through Photos is a full 1:1

PunchTheLion

Feb 6, 2011
Assume this is abondanware now? It's a shame because it's easier to tether than C1 or even Lightroom and perfect as a larger viewfinder.

Does anyone else have a solution when physically rotating that camera to portrait orientation from landscape orientation, to get the image to also rotate in DSLR controller?

bwims

Feb 18, 2011
Offset with clock sync?

Hi,

I like to keep my camera on GMT / UTC all year. It seems to me that if you use this to sync the clock, there is no way to specify an offset, correct?

Thanks!