[2019-12-13 v7.0.7 & Android 7.1] MEmu - Most Powerful Android Emulator

demandz

Sep 10, 2020
memu freezing

hi, im new user of memu. Im here because memu keep freezing instead computer(even so i got 8gb r am and intel i7). After it freezing, it go to the home page and saying ANDROID idk what but please how to fix it

coolboy744

Sep 29, 2014
Text copy paste problem from windows to emulator. long text not copying like 4-5 line text

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Text copy paste problem from windows to emulator. long text not copying like 4-5 line text

Lord Zephyrus

Sep 24, 2020
Freefire Keymapping bug

Whenever I update FreeFire pn my laptop with MEmu Player, The smart keymapping feature stops working and I would have to either reinstall the app or even the whole emulator. It would cause me a lot of mobile data to download them again . Please fix this bug with the next update.

Andrejee

Oct 16, 2020
Whenever I update FreeFire pn my laptop with MEmu Player, The smart keymapping feature stops working and I would have to either reinstall the app or even the whole emulator. It would cause me a lot of mobile data to download them again . Please fix this bug with the next update.
Hi.
If someone know how to help, is there a link for old Memu downloads in English that support multi-instance, like 1.8.6 version or even older?
Thank you kindly.

Lightlag

Nov 8, 2020
Hi, I can't run Kingdom Hearts Union X on Memu anymore since I changed my computer. I used Developer's Tool and checked the option "Bypass emulator detection" just as I did on my older computer but the game won't even launch. Only a black screen for a few seconds and then back to the main screen of the emulator.

Any idea on how to get it working again ?

app'd

Jun 11, 2012
@jwoegerbauer
I am trying to an app on memu, problem is the app doesn't run on rooted devices and it sees my memu as a rooted device, is there a way to make a memu instance seem like it is unrooted? for example can I install Galaxy OS on my memu so it seems like an unrooted gaalxy device?

FanOfAndroid

Jan 12, 2016
Has anyone here successfully installed Magisk and EDXposed in MEmu 7.1?
I have been searching for information pertaining to this.
OMG

MEmu is an emulator.
Magisk isn't for emulators.
EdXposed requires Android 8 and up: MEmu is Android 7. Install XPosed instead.

Use MEmu's Facebook and/or Discord channel to ask questions and for help.

HemanthJabalpuri

Feb 19, 2018
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA 🇮🇳
t.me
Last edited:

Exehumed

Mar 31, 2016
@jwoegerbauer It would be possible to reupload the "Basics to understand and operate Memu..." pdf? link is down. TIA.

Also, with this new forced membership system and shiz, is there a way to change the wallpaper without paying?

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
@jwoegerbauer It would be possible to reupload the "Basics to understand and operate Memu..." pdf? link is down. TIA.
Here's the link:

Reactions: Exehumed

Exehumed

Mar 31, 2016
Woah the guide goes more much in-deep of what I expected and that's awesome. A shame that some of the most basic tweaks (i.e use Evie Launcher) doesn't work anymore :/