• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

lemon567

New member
Dec 28, 2013
35
5
0
First of all thank you for the port love it but Ive encountered a problem that after rebooting magisk sometimes doesn't or isnt able to load the systemless xposed magisk module the only way to fix this is to go to magisk modules uncheck the module restart the device check the module and restart again that solves it has anyone encountered the same issue? Has someone a different solution?
 

rehannali

New member
Jun 2, 2016
174
36
0
Lahore
Wow, that great, it's work (both systemless 88.1 & classic88.1), no bootloops on AEX 4.4 ON Mi 4i with Magisk(5.3/5.4) 14.2/14.3 and with xposed material 3.1.2 os 7.1.2. I've tested. Thank you.
Just one thing is error "Safety Net Api error" in Magisk
Would you tell which xposed installer you use and how you installed xposed means from magisk manager or from twrp?
 

jooniloh

New member
Nov 18, 2014
482
80
0
Minneapolis, MN
I didn't try that but might if it doesn't get fixed
Let us know. Really want to get some attention on this issue so it can get fixed but 60% of the people here are just asking what's the difference between systemless xposed and normal xposed for the 3000th time in a row rather than searching the damn forum, and the other 40% are simultaneously complaining about the people not using search and giving them what they want by wasting time answering their questions. Feels great man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kammzaman

jooniloh

New member
Nov 18, 2014
482
80
0
Minneapolis, MN
Let us know. Really want to get some attention on this issue so it can get fixed but 60% of the people here are just asking what's the difference between systemless xposed and normal xposed for the 3000th time in a row rather than searching the damn forum, and the other 40% are simultaneously complaining about the people not using search and giving them what they want by wasting time answering their questions. Feels great man.
Exhibit A.
 

JT Vinishan

New member
Jan 15, 2013
146
16
0
I don't know why you guys get complicated with this version of xposed... Just flash the original xposed by Rovo ... Btw if you have Samsung you will be hable to flash it because it is totally compatible

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
 

isholay

New member
Sep 14, 2012
159
13
0
I get this error message 'Xposed Framework version 87.3 (system less by topjohnwù) is installed, but not active. Attached are the screenshots of the error message. I have granted storage permission as suggested in previous post but it still persists.
Please what can I do.
Thank you.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

rehannali

New member
Jun 2, 2016
174
36
0
Lahore
I am using material design of xposed by dvddroid
& I've flashed the zip by topjohnwu via TWRP manually. Thank you all devs rovo89, dvddroid, topjohnwu, PurifyOS.
Could you provide me a link of xposed by dvddroid and briefly explain how I can install xposed.
I tried all ways but I didn't get fully functional systemless xposed. I tried all installer, provide by topjohnwu and all others mentioned in this thread. I installed dvddroid installer and says not installed but i installed other installer ported for magisk and it says installed but not active.
 
Last edited:

JT Vinishan

New member
Jan 15, 2013
146
16
0
Link please
Here is it
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811

Just I have to say... You can flash only version 88.1 in android N ... (With is compatible with Samsung).. it's totally compatible as I said
For flashing other versions of android (specially in samsung) you can check xposed ported by wanam

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Could you provide me a link of xposed by dvddroid and briefly explain how I can install xposed.
I tried all ways but I didn't get fully functional systemless xposed. I tried all installer, provide by topjohnwu and all others mentioned in this thread.
Here you can find the xposed installer by dvddroid https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3137758

And.. To get xposed just install that apk
Then flash xposed through any recovery ...
Depends with is your devices to install xposed ported by topjohnwu or Rovo's xposed ... The last version (88.1) of Rovo's xposed is compatible with Samsung's (Touchwiz) devices ... The other versions are only for aosp ...
Sorry my bad English

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
 

rehannali

New member
Jun 2, 2016
174
36
0
Lahore
Here is it
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811

Just I have to say... You can flash only version 88.1 in android N ... (With is compatible with Samsung).. it's totally compatible as I said
For flashing other versions of android (specially in samsung) you can check xposed ported by wanam

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



Here you can find the xposed installer by dvddroid https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3137758

And.. To get xposed just install that apk
Then flash xposed through any recovery ...
Depends with is your devices to install xposed ported by topjohnwu or Rovo's xposed ... The last version (88.1) of Rovo's xposed is compatible with Samsung's (Touchwiz) devices ... The other versions are only for aosp ...
Sorry my bad English

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
I tried that way and got boot loop after flashing through recovery. Whenever tried to flash from magisk app, it says installed but not active.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kammzaman
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone