[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

Search This thread

spartanz51

Nov 11, 2016
Hi,

Not working on s7 with nougat (SDK 24)
Dosn't boot: stay on Samsung logo

Thé official xposed works but not systemless with magisk

Thanks

Reactions: Pandoriaantje

solquest3

Mar 27, 2013
Hello.
I've istalled xposed v90-beta3 systemless on my Xiaomi Redmi 4x with Aex oreo rom.
No problem installing it, but when I reboot after having activated modules I get bootloop.
Was doing the same with the system version, uninstalling it was fine.
The problem is: how do I uninstall the systemless version?
I can't boot phone for uninstalling via Magisk and I don't have a uninstaller file...
Thanks!

NAMZHD4

Oct 20, 2017
When I install xposed Frogh magic my safety net is triped is there no way of having xposed without effecting my safety net

Didgeridoohan

Retired Senior Moderator
May 31, 2012
Gone
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
Hello.
I've istalled xposed v90-beta3 systemless on my Xiaomi Redmi 4x with Aex oreo rom.
No problem installing it, but when I reboot after having activated modules I get bootloop.
Was doing the same with the system version, uninstalling it was fine.
The problem is: how do I uninstall the systemless version?
I can't boot phone for uninstalling via Magisk and I don't have a uninstaller file...
Thanks!

You'll need to boot to recovery and remove the module manually. Check here for details:
https://www.didgeridoohan.com/magis...agisk_functionality_bootloop_loss_of_root_etc

If you don't have access to a custom recovery you could try flashing your stock boot image and then use the info from here to patch a boot image with a Core Only version of Magisk:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75658756&postcount=5334

Robby Rizaldi

Feb 25, 2018
I installed magisk on my asus zenfone 2 Z00AD the root and safetynet worked, and try to flashed xposed.zip that recomended from magisk download and that worked. But when xposed was success my safetynet is not working just superSU😥🤔

I installed magisk on my asus zenfone 2 Z00AD the root and safetynet worked, and try to flashed xposed.zip that recomended from magisk download and that worked. But when xposed was success my safetynet is not working just superSU??
Read the first post

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using XDA Labs

solquest3

Mar 27, 2013
You'll need to boot to recovery and remove the module manually. Check here for details:
https://www.didgeridoohan.com/magis...agisk_functionality_bootloop_loss_of_root_etc

If you don't have access to a custom recovery you could try flashing your stock boot image and then use the info from here to patch a boot image with a Core Only version of Magisk:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75658756&postcount=5334

Thanks!
Flashing Mount Magisk zip and deleting the module via twrp was fine.
I'll wait for a stable version of Xposed then...

jenslody

Jun 13, 2017
So i guess that we also won't have any update of xposed for the next 3 months since @topjohnwu is on the leave.

I noticed right away that this is Page 666 of 666, wtf also my post is 6660th.
As far as I know the changes to the system versions of xposed are done with a script, so if John has internet access on the weekend (in the next months) he might well be able to update xposed modules.
He plans to update-requests for the MagiskModules at the weekends anyway, because the server he uses for this purpose is not stable enough to run alone.

Reactions: Flynhx

Donphillipe

Jun 23, 2014
I have posted on the Xposed forum requesting help for my BLU STUDIO XL 2 which when the latest version of Xposed SDK23 Systemless i installed with either Magisk or TWRP, the MagiskManager shows that Xposed is installed with a check box, Xposed module shows that it has a "green light" (is enabled), plus Xposed shows that other modules under it are enabled (yellow check boxes), for example (XprivacyLua) but still the application does not work and reports it is not enabled which has been verified by sending an adb trace to the XprivacyLua developer.

The error description sent to the Xposed team: https://xdaforums.com/xposed/function-phones-toybox-blu-studio-xl-2-t3755251

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Prerequisite
    Magisk is required to be installed on your device!

Support Devices
    All Magisk compatible devices

Downloads
    My Xposed zip is universal across all architectures and Android versions.
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397956629

Install Guide
    • Install the XposedInstaller in the attachments
    • Follow the instructions in the Magisk release thread to install Magisk on to your device
    • Install Xposed within Magisk Manager's Download Section, or download the zip and flash in custom recovery
    • For uninstallation, remove the Xposed Magisk Module within Magisk Manager

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!!

Credits
    @rovo89 for creating Xposed

Source
    All binaries are downloaded and repacked from either places:
    Official build from rovo89
    I did not recompile/change anything how Xposed works, the behavior should be 100% identical to original sources, if you experience any Xposed issues, please directly report to the original threads.
    Changelog

• v87.0
      - Include fix from rovo89 to prevent bootloops in the latest security patch
      - Android 5.1 (SDK 22) was broken after one Magisk upgrade, it's now Magisk version independent
    • v86.6 (Downloaded 126324 times)
      - Update to support the new repo system of Magisk
      - Fixed incompatibility of suhide
    • v86.5 (Downloaded 174328 times)
      - Update for the new API of Magisk v4
      - NOTE: In order to update to Magisk v4, you are required to uninstall Magisk completely before upgrading. Please look at the main Magisk thread for more info
    • v86.4 (Downloaded 16246 times)
      - Revert the disable to not mount method for Android Pay
      - Fixed alt version script typo
    • v86.3
      - Use Magisk as dependancy
      - Support all the way back to Android 5.0
      - Android Pay :)
    • v86.2 (Downloaded 30608 times)
      - Script updates, more info here
    • v86.1 (Downloaded 10185 times)
      - Minor fixes, release notes here
    • v86.0
      - Massive update, see release notes here
    • v85.7 (Downloaded 15774 times)
      - Hot fix for some devices which breaks proper init commands
    • v85.6
      - Add SELinux label when executing script, should fix the few devices that aren't working
      - Massively improve the script to handle /cache to /data migration (the rare case when /data isn't available in TWRP)
      - Add Pixel C support (not-tested)
      - Combine all architecture into an All-In-One flash zip, users will only need to be aware of their own Android version
    • v85.5
      - Combine image mount and bind mount into one single script, should be more reliable and cleaner, hopefully it will fix ALL previous issues ;)
      - Add more logs to boot for debugging
      - Add SDK 22 support (un-tested!!)
    • v85.4
      - The mounting method should now support all devices :)
      - The installer will now merge Xposed Image if possible, so feel free to place your own files under /xposed
    • v85.3
      - Improved compatibility for some recoveries with incorrect libraries
      - Changed the method to mount xposed.img, hopefully will fix issues on some devices
    • v85.2
      - Separate Systemless Xposed from SuperSU. It now uses it's own image in data (/data/xposed.img)
      - Won't effect SuperSU anymore. Both are now working independently
      - Massively updated flash script, should be more reliable (e.g. Prefer sukernel in su.img over bundled binary)
      - (Derived from Wanam's update) Add Huawei theming engine support (details); Ensure the recompilation on Huawei EMUI Roms (details).
    • v85.1
      - Fixed flash script not installing files issue
    • v85.0
      - Initial release
    Updates!
    I slightly updated the scripts to work with the changes in Magisk v16.4.
    As you know currently I have very limited free time, I can't test everything before I went back to the military camp, that's why the latest Magisk releases are always dubbed "beta", and fixes will always take a week before I can finally touch my computer.
    Hope you can understand :)
    Systemless Xposed Update!!
    Here comes the long awaited Oreo Xposed thanks to rovo89. I'm glad to see Xposed running on my Pixel XL on the latest version of Android :)
    All previous versions are also updated to use the newer templates for better support on Magisk v15+.

BTW, the fact that the source code for v90 are not out yet I can still release systemless versions again proven that I do not recompile the binaries, all binaries are repackaged from the original sources.
    So if you face any issues, do not complain here :)
    Update!
    Update Oreo builds with official v90-beta3. Hey this time I'm super fast :)