• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

2021-2022 lists of domains and IP addresses to block any kind of malware, spyware, botnets, etc?

Search This thread

Granabo

Nov 30, 2021
Hi,

My question is already in the title, but well to be super clear, comprehensive lists, updated regularly and free.

I used to work in IT way back, updating iptables with some of those lists, I would like to test in android with what is available nowadays.

I remember there were many websites that offered comprehensive lists based on different criteria, I am so rusty that I can't find nothing besides some lists hosted in github.

Of course I want to test in my androids.

Also if you have suggestions of some iptables kind of app for rooted devices (actually using VPN no root firewalls)

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hi,

My question is already in the title, but well to be super clear, comprehensive lists, updated regularly and free.

I used to work in IT way back, updating iptables with some of those lists, I would like to test in android with what is available nowadays.

I remember there were many websites that offered comprehensive lists based on different criteria, I am so rusty that I can't find nothing besides some lists hosted in github.

Also if you have suggestions of some iptables kind of app for rooted devices (actually using VPN no root firewalls)
@Granabo

Please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum prior to your next posting like
I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: Granabo

Granabo

Nov 30, 2021
In the past I used pfsense (a GUI for iptables) and spamhouse blocklists but now it's not free, I found this looking for alternatives www raedts biz/security/recommended-blocklists-for-pfblocker-pfsense/ that are raw IP CIDR lists but looking in it I found a copyright 2003-2020 maybe are not really maintained, anyway these list are used to protect servers, would be good to find something more related to Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

@Granabo

Please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum prior to your next posting like
    I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    D
    Deleted member 1890170
    MVPS Hosts

More info here: