Alright heres how to remove the stock file manager:I had downloaded the gapps from:
And that's 79282kB
However from opengapps [same for arm, 7.1, pico], the file size is 171748kB. That's likely why with this gapps, no partition resize is needed.
Yes please advise how i can remove whatever apps so as to save space and resources.
I had earlier deleted the partition using [delete-backup-of-stock-rom-hummingbird-ovation], and had failed [lanchon-repit-20170115-factory=32M-system=1G-cache=32M+wipe-data=max-hummingbird].
Now that I had the TWRP 7.1.1, I would try the delete and extend partition again. And followed by flashing the lnos and the smaller size GAPPS. Hopefully that would resolve the power or file manager issues that I had observed earlier.
• Go to: Settings > About tablet, now spam the build number 7-10 times,
• Now back out and this time go to: Settings > Developer options,
• In Developer options change "Root Access" to "Apps only"
• Also enable the "Local Terminal"
• On your homescreen there will be a new app called "Terminal"
• Open it and type "su" when prompted click "allow"
Now type the following:
pm uninstall --user 0 com.cyanogenmod.filemanager
When thats done the file manager will be removed,
Now go back into Developer options and disable Root Access & Local Terminal.