"5th number from the right" - number or character?
G930UUESBCVC3 means Bootloader V11?
"5th number from the right" - number or character?
Below works for bit 4 to bit 10
Ok Thanks DearBelow works for bit 4 to bit 10
This Will Root Any Stock Oreo Rom On Firmware Rev4 To Rev10/A With Eng Root Image And Persist Image Root Method This is an alternative root method too the the adb root method this only requires flashing a file in odin. This will still have all...forum.xda-developers.com
My good sir... I do believe that I might build a small shrine and/or religion in your name.Oreo Root For The S7/S7E (Will work on Rev4-Rev10/A Bootloader) Adb InstallPrefered Root Method Using Odin Only Rev-4 Too Rev10/A
A big thanks goes out to @klabit87 he is 99 percent the reason we have root! Also @stang5litre and stang5litre test group.
Odin Install Root Method For S7 Flat Can Be Found Here
Odin Install Root Method For S7 Edge Can Be Found Here
Root Method Using Odin Only Rev-11/B -- Please Read Limitations On The Thread
Rev11/B Root Method For S7 Flat Can Be Found Here
Rev11/B Root Method For S7 Edge Can Be Found Here
ADB Method Only Rev-4 Too Rev10/A Download:
This works for Oreo Rev4-Rev10/A Bootloader Roms or Nougat Rev4
As always there is a chance of bricking your phone
1. Download and extract 2022_S7_Edge_ADB_Root_Plus_Safestrap.7z
2. Reboot your phone to download mode
3. Inside the 2022_S7_Edge_ADB_Root_Plus_Safestrap.7z folder you will find an Odin_Firmware folder. Use Odin and flash the Eng Boot Image for your phone
4. Once phone is rebooted and connected to computer click on the cmd-here.exe and type Install_One_Click.cmd in the command window and hit enter
5. Once root is done and root bat closes your phone will reboot too stock recovery where you must wipe data
6. Once booted click on SuperSu app and update su binary if app ask then reboot
7. Don't flash any superuser zips in recovery that are not made by me or use any other SuperSu apk
Rebooting Too Safestrap Recovery
1. Reboot phone as you would too boot stock recovery Pwr + VolUp + Home. It takes up too 40 seconds too boot recovery. Ignore the mount system errors on info screen
2. Enter recovery.
3. Too leave just reboot system ignore no system installed message if you get it
4. There is screen lag issues on scrolling in recovery. There is aroma file manager that takes care of this issue while in recovery but selecting zips too install may present a problem for this you can use the kernel manager recovery flash option while phone is booted too system. Simply select zip too flash and phone will reboot too recovery and flash it and reboot back too system. Most other function in recovery should work the issue is just scrolling too select files.
5. Flashfire is installed as an alternative as well
1. SuperSu Root- Do not use any other SuperSu app. Its ok to update su binary if app ask.
2. Safetrap recovery-Still working out scrolling issue
4. Kernel tweaks CPU governor set too Conservative
5. Entropy/Swapiness set to High
6. Build Prop tweaks to combat lag
7. Bloat removed from rom
8. Knox removed from rom
Eng Boot Image causes lag
Safestrap Recovery has scrolling issues
Random Reboots will most likely happen
Safetynet will not pass
Battery life may not be optimal
SuperSu cannot be updated
Flashfire may need date changed too 2016 to function if it just keeps closing on you
Volte And Hotspot Fix
View attachment 4555265
S7_Oreo_Nougat_Adb_Advanced_Root_V12.zip Recommended Root Zip
This zip gives you the option to install some cpu tweaks and will also. Install the entropy tweak that the SEFix app does. The tweak sets entropy to high by default I also include the SEFix app if you want to change the settings. I also set the swappiness settings to very high. If you want to change these settings you can download the speedup swap app from playstore. The above zip also removes knox and changes the fstab.qcom file to disable dm-verity on system files and remove all file encryption which makes it seem to work better and make it compatible with my no root roms that has to have this done to allow safestrap to work. Installing the above zip requires a data wipe unless you have already installed it or you are coming from my non rooted roms
S7_Oreo_Su_Binary_Only_ADB_Root.zip Alternative Root Zip
This root zip is only for oreo an only installs the su binary to the system/xbin folder giving you root privelages it has no tweaks and does not change the fstab.qcomn file to remove dm-verity and system file encryption. There is no SuperSU app installed either but you will have root privelages.
- @Raymonf for modified odin
- @afaneh92 for safestrap
- @me2151 for help and finding alternative flash methods
- @tytydraco for some instructions
- @mweinbach for some instructions
- @Craz Basics for help
- @partcyborg for help and guides other devices root methods
- @elliwigy for being great help when I need it
If I missed you please pm me
If you would like to donate please send all donations to @klabit87 PayPal Link Here and give a thanks!
Whoa guy... It will be uploaded soon. Just hold on tight to whatever is nearest to you.