2023 EMMC_11 Exploit To Root And Flash Custom Boot And Recovery Images Allowing Custom Roms To Be Used

Search This thread

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
JR - Not as experienced as I'd like to be in this area, but patient and willing to put the time in if I can get the results I'm preferable to - I like the S5 size (one-hand-operable), swappable-battery of course, and several other factors. I've got three Verizon S5 phones still in service and I was hoping to get a little more time with them (prefer to stick with Verizon's network if I can). Was excited to discover Lineage, but it looks like I may not be able to proceed with these specific phones in hand based on finally arriving at your post/thread.
After running your EMMC Check App, it appears they're all version 11 (bootlocked - hence my fail in the Odin steps of Lineage).
Given this, is there NO way to unlock the bootloader or force ANY kind or work-around to proceed with Lineage? Not even if downgrading to the original Lollipop?
From what I understand in your post - other non-Lineage approaches may be able deliver a newer Android OS...but I'd really like to achieve Lineage though if possible (bringing me up to at least Android 11. I even would consider seeking out phone(s) with the 15 EMMC CID if necessary (though I don't know how I'd practically inquire/identify such when asking sellers for that info [decipherable through IMEI/etc?]).
Thanks for all the info assembled here. Hope you might have some advice.
-Jonn
Lineage will only work on unlocked bootloader The only way too check is too use the app and check or use adb to check and most sellers probably wont do that

knottyjonn

Feb 21, 2023
LG V20
Lineage will only work on unlocked bootloader The only way too check is too use the app and check or use adb to check and most sellers probably wont do that
I'm currently using a MVNO that supports both Verizon and T-Mobile networks and I'm utilizing both networks on different phones. The Verizon S5 phones are running on it and work fine coverage-wise on the Verizon network - as they always have. I'll get to the following in a moment, but I'm "testing" T-Mobile's network in my region (for the first time) through them with a new-to-me LG V20 (H918) - coverage is fair enough, but I admit it can drop out in certain rural areas where Verizon is (as we know) stronger.

As I said - the preference (or at least what I want to explore/test first) is an S5 running Lineage using the Verizon network. Since my SM-G900V (CID11) phones can't accomplish this (and since, as you said, most sellers don't know/care to identify CID11 vs CID15), I may consider one already converted (clearly a CID15 if already running Lineage). Any concern/caution on that approach?

What I'm interested in is how much more usable/practical Lineage really makes the S5. Is all hardware functionality retained?...I'm fine with Gapps - even perhaps certain Samsung apps/tools relevant to the S5 hardware. I just can't seem to find anyone offering a decent review/evaluation - or maybe I just haven't dug far enough.

The biggest issue is only having 16gb internal storage. For too long I've juggled using the SD to accommodate additional apps, but the apps I CAN move over to SD of course revert to Internal after updating and I have to transfer back again to SD. I don't want to deal with that anymore...I realize certain models/operating-systems (earlier or later?) easily allowed the SD to be "adoptable" storage acting as internal. I'm willing to do this with the S5 if the Lineage (later Android OS) -route accommodates the need for more space in this way. I guess you would know - How is this problem handled (or is it)?

As for alternatives (most would call it an upgrade) - the LG V20 was I believe truly the last popular phone with a swappable battery. I'm not as wild about the larger size or poorly placed power button on this and other LG phones - but, hardware-wise, I guess it's superior and has that 64gb internal. With this H918 I have now, I should be able to pursue Lineage on it, yes?

I tend to assume the S5 might be the better choice, but I'm speculating/assuming because there must have been so many more produced and it would see support lingering further than the LG. Besides the S5 being readily available/easily-replaceable, I give a little credit to it being IP67 (some may laugh, but at least it has SOME protection), and A LOT more accessories were made available.

If I were willing to switch/use the T-Mobile network, I assume the SM-G900T S5 has an unlockable bootloader? If so, those models are plentiful, IF I should settle for that network.

Sorry to ramble - Hope you see my dilemma and can make a good suggestion? Thanks in advance!

wmraim

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
I was disappointed to learn that the 11 cid was not upgradable whereas other cid’s for the S5 were. I really don’t know what I’m talking about but it seemed to me that the reason the emmc 11 was different was that the bootloader was locked. The reason the bootloader was locked had to do with the chip instructions necessary to program the rom containing the bootloader for the emmc 11 were different than the instructions to program rom memory used on the other emmc’s for the S5.
No one came up with the instructions used to program the rom for the emmc 11 bootloader.

Since you mentioned you have patience, this is an idea that would take a lot of work and I’m not sure of the outcome.

Verizon offers a PC based tool to upgrade a S5

It is my hope that in this upgrade package contains code to upgrade the bootloader. The code to upgrade the bootloader will contain the instructions to write to the emmc 11 rom.
Hopefully you can use the bootloader image from the rootable S5’s and use the Verizon code to install on the emmc 11 chip.

Reactions: knottyjonn

dave678

Aug 17, 2019
I'm currently using a MVNO that supports both Verizon and T-Mobile networks and I'm utilizing both networks on different phones. The Verizon S5 phones are running on it and work fine coverage-wise on the Verizon network - as they always have. I'll get to the following in a moment, but I'm "testing" T-Mobile's network in my region (for the first time) through them with a new-to-me LG V20 (H918) - coverage is fair enough, but I admit it can drop out in certain rural areas where Verizon is (as we know) stronger.

As I said - the preference (or at least what I want to explore/test first) is an S5 running Lineage using the Verizon network. Since my SM-G900V (CID11) phones can't accomplish this (and since, as you said, most sellers don't know/care to identify CID11 vs CID15), I may consider one already converted (clearly a CID15 if already running Lineage). Any concern/caution on that approach?

What I'm interested in is how much more usable/practical Lineage really makes the S5. Is all hardware functionality retained?...I'm fine with Gapps - even perhaps certain Samsung apps/tools relevant to the S5 hardware. I just can't seem to find anyone offering a decent review/evaluation - or maybe I just haven't dug far enough.

The biggest issue is only having 16gb internal storage. For too long I've juggled using the SD to accommodate additional apps, but the apps I CAN move over to SD of course revert to Internal after updating and I have to transfer back again to SD. I don't want to deal with that anymore...I realize certain models/operating-systems (earlier or later?) easily allowed the SD to be "adoptable" storage acting as internal. I'm willing to do this with the S5 if the Lineage (later Android OS) -route accommodates the need for more space in this way. I guess you would know - How is this problem handled (or is it)?

As for alternatives (most would call it an upgrade) - the LG V20 was I believe truly the last popular phone with a swappable battery. I'm not as wild about the larger size or poorly placed power button on this and other LG phones - but, hardware-wise, I guess it's superior and has that 64gb internal. With this H918 I have now, I should be able to pursue Lineage on it, yes?

I tend to assume the S5 might be the better choice, but I'm speculating/assuming because there must have been so many more produced and it would see support lingering further than the LG. Besides the S5 being readily available/easily-replaceable, I give a little credit to it being IP67 (some may laugh, but at least it has SOME protection), and A LOT more accessories were made available.

If I were willing to switch/use the T-Mobile network, I assume the SM-G900T S5 has an unlockable bootloader? If so, those models are plentiful, IF I should settle for that network.

Sorry to ramble - Hope you see my dilemma and can make a good suggestion? Thanks in advance!
Yes. Here's a guide to the 42 or 43 S5 models https://androidforums.com/threads/42-galaxy-s5-models-dummies-guide.892162/

Reactions: knottyjonn

knottyjonn

Feb 21, 2023
LG V20
Funny you should post that link. I found that several days ago while beginning my pursuit in all this and the tab is still running in the browser window for this project - as a reference point. Mainly I was using it as an intro in conjunction with Wiki on the models - specifically to compare the difference in band coverage between the SM-G900F and SM-G900T phones. Is one preferable to the other? No plan to travel internationally with it, so I'm thinking the "T" is preferable for domestic coverage? ... Also - Have you by chance rooted and experimented with Lineage or sticking with one of the 3 original S5 Android OS's? Any thoughts by you (or anyone reading) on my consideration of the LG V20 as an alternative route with Lineage? I'm sure there are threads on the V20, just haven't stepped over to that yet until I've gotten some word from folks who've rooted and are running Lineage on the S5's. Wish someone could speak for both of these scenarios for both makes/models.

dave678

Aug 17, 2019
Funny you should post that link. I found that several days ago while beginning my pursuit in all this and the tab is still running in the browser window for this project - as a reference point. Mainly I was using it as an intro in conjunction with Wiki on the models - specifically to compare the difference in band coverage between the SM-G900F and SM-G900T phones. Is one preferable to the other? No plan to travel internationally with it, so I'm thinking the "T" is preferable for domestic coverage? ... Also - Have you by chance rooted and experimented with Lineage or sticking with one of the 3 original S5 Android OS's? Any thoughts by you (or anyone reading) on my consideration of the LG V20 as an alternative route with Lineage? I'm sure there are threads on the V20, just haven't stepped over to that yet until I've gotten some word from folks who've rooted and are running Lineage on the S5's. Wish someone could speak for both of these scenarios for both makes/models.
You'll need the T now that Tmobile got rid of their 3G towers.

dave678

Aug 17, 2019
You'll probably need to be using 5.1.1 or 6.0.1 on the T.

dave678

Aug 17, 2019
V20 is fine. You could also consider a Note 4.

ryanbg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2008
movr0.com
If there is any interest in running custom recovery/kernel and ROMs on Toshiba eMMC (CID 11), I wrote a bootloader exploit a few years ago for the G900V. You can find the technical details here: https://github.com/oscardagrach/galaxy_s5_dev_tree_appended_bug

If there is someone who is still active in this community that knows how to make guides and instruct people and has solid general computer skills, I can provide the ingredients. The most recent version that can be used is DPD1, all bootloaders after that are patched. I wasn't sure if there would be interest because of how old the device is. I don't have the time to do a write-up nor know the latest methods to root and what not, as well as not having much time to commit.

Reactions: wmraim

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
If there is any interest in running custom recovery/kernel and ROMs on Toshiba eMMC (CID 11), I wrote a bootloader exploit a few years ago for the G900V. You can find the technical details here: https://github.com/oscardagrach/galaxy_s5_dev_tree_appended_bug

If there is someone who is still active in this community that knows how to make guides and instruct people and has solid general computer skills, I can provide the ingredients. The most recent version that can be used is DPD1, all bootloaders after that are patched. I wasn't sure if there would be interest because of how old the device is. I don't have the time to do a write-up nor know the latest methods to root and what not, as well as not having much time to commit.
I would do it for you

Reactions: wmraim

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Screenshot_2013-12-31-19-54-18.pngScreenshot_20200608-044503_Trebuchet.png

Last edited:
Reactions: wmraim and afaneh92

ah9illator

Mar 25, 2023
This is proof it works this is bootloader locked s5 with rooted Marshmallow which was previously impossible and Lineage Rom running on it
I'm new to this but how did you install LineageOS? I downloaded the s5 root tools 2023 and ran safestrap.exe and it ran to completion. It brings me to safestrap and then I'm not sure what to do from there. What steps do I take to get LineageOS installed because I am completely lost. I have also never patched a zip with magisk and theres a lot of conflicting infomation so I don't know what to do. A quick guide on how to install it would literally be the best thing in the world right now and I would not be able to thank you enough

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I'm new to this but how did you install LineageOS? I downloaded the s5 root tools 2023 and ran safestrap.exe and it ran to completion. It brings me to safestrap and then I'm not sure what to do from there. What steps do I take to get LineageOS installed because I am completely lost. I have also never patched a zip with magisk and theres a lot of conflicting infomation so I don't know what to do. A quick guide on how to install it would literally be the best thing in the world right now and I would not be able to thank you enough
Join the telegram group or pm on telegram and I will help you

Last edited:

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I never got a message from you so I assume you figured it out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This process will allow flashing custom boot and recovery images on EMMC11 S5
    Yes this will allow the EMMC11 S5 to run custom roms like Lineage
    Than You ryanbg
    Summary Of What This Does
    You must be on G900VVRU2DPD1 bootloader for the exploit too work.
    The exploit patches the header of the boot or recovery image which forces the phone to skip security check of them and allow them to be used. If on totally stock phone this process flashes combo firmware to your phone which is kitkat based and allows easy rooting. Then I inject safestrap into combo firmware which gives a system based hijack that gives you a custom TWRP like recovery. I then have safestrap recovery flash a minimal QL1 based rom with DPD1 bootloader that updates you back to Marshmallow firmware and a prepatched TWRP recovery. I have to use this method because this prepatched TWRP recovery cannot be flashed in odin because you need unlocked bootloaders to be able too do this. This minimal firmware is also rooted just for good measure but the only thing you will be using this firmware for is to access TWRP so you can flash an actual rom that can be rooted with a magisk root. I have provides some for you to use. If you mess up and loose recovery and dont have a rooted rom you can boot up to. The whole process will have to be done again so take care not too loose your TWRP recovery once using this process.
    What You Can Do
    Flash custom boot images that allows you to use magisk
    Flash custom recovery
    Flash custom roms like Lineage
    What You Cannot Do
    You can not unlock bootloaders on EMMC_11 so all flashing must be done on a device with custom recovery
    You cannot flash custom binaries using odin

Downloads
    S5_Root_Tools_2023.7z -- Use If Totally Stock
    S5_Root_Tools_2023.7z AFH_Mirror
    EMMC_11_Rom.zip -- Minimal_6,0 Rom Use If Already On Safestrap
    Patch_Boot_Recovery_Image.zip

Boot Images Stock EMMC_11 Or 15
    boot_ql1_stock.img
    Boot Images Custom EMMC_11 Or 15
    PhoeniX.Kernel.V13.0.TW6.0.1.img -- Phoenix Kernel Permissive
    PhoeniX.Reborn.Kernel.V1.0.TW6.0.1.img -- Close To Stock Permissive
    PhoeniX.Kernel.V1.0.TW6.0.1.G900V.img -- VZW Stock Permissive
    TWRP Recovery EMMC 11

recovery_twrp_emmc_11.img -- Pre Patched For EMMC_11

TWRP Features

Backup and flash system images
    Green color to distinguish between regular twrp
    EMMC_11 TWRP image is prepatched flashing patch zip not needed
    EMMC_11 TWRP startup screen labeled to identify its patched
    Regualr TWRP can be use if you choose on either model

Screenshot_2013-12-31-20-45-53.pngScreenshot_2013-12-31-20-46-14.pngScreenshot_2013-12-31-20-46-30.png99.jpg

Technical Questions And Answers Here

Telegram Channel

Directions If Already Running Safestrap
    1. If already running safestrap flash EMMC_11_Rom.zip in safestrap this will install very minimal QL1 rom with proper bootloaders and stuff. From here you can flash rom of your choice just make sure you dont update or change bootloaders. Special roms just for this exploit are found in post#2
    2. Then root with root of choice.
    3. Then flash Patch_Boot_Recovery_Image.zip then your done
    4. Then from there on in future flashes follow the EMMC_11 Flashing Custom Roms Boot Images And Recovery Images section
    5. I recommend you dont mess with recovery. If you accidently flash an unpatched recovery you may not be able to get it back without starting the whole process over. If a rom you are using flashes a recovery image I recommend you remove it or make sure you flash the patch zip

Directions If Totally Stock
    I would recommend Windows defender is turned of before starting

1. Download S5_Root_Tools_2023.7z and unzip
    2. Make sure Usb debugging is enabled on your phone
    3. Plug in phone and run Safestrap.exe and follow directions on command window
    4. This process is pretty much 1 click all automatic except following command window prompts
    5. This will detect if your phone is EMMC 11 or 15
    6. If it detects EMMC 15 it will automatically unlock your bootloaders.
    7. EMMC 11 detection will install Twrp recovery where you can install custom stuff from there.

EMMC_11 Flashing Custom Roms Boot Images And Recovery Images

1. The above tool will give you TWRP Recovery and stock 6.0 rom
    2. Flash your rom of choice in TWRP or stay on stock one provide. Do not flash a rom that updates bootloaders.
    3. Then flash your root zip like magisk this will patch your boot.img
    4. Once a boot.img is no longer stock you will need to flash the Patch_Boot_Recovery_Image.zip after the image is patched with magisk. This zip will be placed on your internal storage from the above tool
    5. I recommend you dont change recoveries there is really no need too
    6. Anytime you flash a new boot.img it will most likely require you to reflash root zip and then make sure you flash the Patch_Boot_Image.zip very last

Source For Kernel
    Source Code For Expolit
    Source For TWRP
    Instructions For Flashing Stock QL1 6.0 Rom
    S5_EMMC_11_Stock_QL1_Deodexed_Exploit_Patchede.zip
    Flash from twrp the boot image is prepatched with magisk and already patched with emmc 11 exploit. It is rooted with magisk delta 25.2 newer magisk doesnt support marshmallow roms anymore. If magisk stub apk doesnt show flash below manager app
    Magisk_Delta_25_2.apk

Instructions For Flashing Lineage Rom
    S5_EMMC_11_Lineage_18_Exploit_Patched.zip -- Special made for Emmc 11 Lineage 18 with gapps included. .
    Flash from twrp the boot image is prepatched with magisk and already patched with emmc 11 exploit. It is rooted with magisk delta 26.4. If magisk stub apk doesnt show flash below manager app
    Magisk_Delta_26_4.apk

How To Use On Other Roms
    1. Download rom that will work for this device.
    2. In twrp wipe data
    3. Install rom zip
    4. If AOSP based rom install gapps that match the rom you are flashing and they must be arm gapps.
    5. Install Root zip such as magisk zip
    6. Install Patch_Boot_Recovery_Image.zip
    7. Reboot
    8. Anytime you flash a new boot.img it will most likely require you to reflash root zip and then make sure you flash the Patch_Boot_Image.zip very last
    9. If using lineage recovery you will also need to flash the Patch_Boot_Image.zip after you flash lineage recovery
    10 If magisk manager want you to direct install do not do this place the unpatched boot.img that comes with rom on internal storage and from manager choose patch file and select the boot.img. once patched reboot to twrp and flashed that magisk patched boot.img then apply the Patch_Boot_Recovery_Images.zip

Official Lineage Builds For S5
    Open Gapps
    Regular Magisk
    Magisk Delta
    ETFSU
    Safteynet Fix Module

Disabling Reactivation Lock
    Thanks bbsc

1. Follow above directions too obtain safestrap and root

2. Download and flash EMMC_11_NCG_KK_Safestrap_Full.zip in safestrap then wipe data
    This has Samsung Setup Wizard removed so you can get through setup

3. Set up a wireless connection or use your SIM-card and internet connection from your provider.

4. Navigate to Settings - Security, find Reactivation Lock and untick it. The phone will ask you for your existing credentials or to register a new Samsung account. Accept too update app then allow google check when it ask

5. Login to your new account and you will be able to untick Reactivation Lock.

6. When it unticked, Navigate to Settings - Backup Reset - Factory data Reset.

7. Phone will reboot too stock recovery and wipe data and remove current samsung account and you are good too go.

8. Now proceed with flashing of rom of choice or unlocking the bootloader if you have EMMC15 device. On this particular rom you have to enter safestrap from the safestrap splash screen on bootup its not installed as a recovery image because stock recovery is needed

Old Root Methods And Downloads

EMMC_11_S5_Root_Tools_2022_V7.7z

Instructions To Install Safestrap
    **If you already have safestrap installed you can skip to Installing Roms Post 2
    **If you already have rooted you can skip to Installing Safestrap
    **This process uses Kingroot too root but removes all traces of it when done.

Directions

1. Download and unzip EMMC_11_S5_Root_Tools_2022_V7.7z

2. Reboot phone too Download Mode by holding Power+VolDwn+HomeButton as phone starts up

3. Plug phone into computer and open the Odin provided in the above file in the Odin_Folder

4. In Odin Choose BL slot and choose the COMBINATION_VZW_FA44_G900VVRU2APA1_VZW2APA1_2572656_REV00_user_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 Located in the Odin_Folder

5. Flash the file using provided Odin let phone reboot. This will wipe your phone

6. Once phone is rebooted make sure its plugged into computer and phone use recognized by computer

7. Run the Install_One_Click.cmd this should install install safestrap. If this method fails countinue with below methods.

8. If above method fails you can reboot and try again or run the Manual_Install_Root_Apps.cmd and try below methods to root

Towel Root Method
    These steps are only needed if above root method failed

1. You need too be connected to a network. Try one of towel root apps and if not successful then try the other one. If it doesn't work go to King root section

2. If towel root succeeds then run the click on the super su app and choose to update su binary and choose normal once successfully updated reboot phone

King Root Method
    These steps are only needed if towel root failed

1. You will need to be connected to a network. Click on King root app then click try root

2. Once root is successful don't click on the optimize and close the king root app.

3, Run the Manual_Install_SuperSu.cmd

Installing Safestrap

9. This only needs to be done if 1ckick root bat method failed. Now click on safestrap app and clisk install safestrap click allow in root dialog app once installed click reboot to safestrap

10. Busybox will need to be installed first if you used towel root method to root

Old Safestrap Rom Zips

EMMC_11_NK2_KK_Rooted_Safestrap_Full_V2.zip KIT KAT ROM
    EMMC_11_PB1_LL_Rooted_Safestrap_Full_V2.zip LOLLIPOP ROM
    EMMC_11_QL1_MM_NonRooted_Safestrap_Full_V2.zip MARSHMALLOW ROM

Entering Safestrap

To Enter Roms From Kit Kat Or Rooted Combo Firmware
    1. Reboot phone and click on Recovery Button on safestrap splash screen

To Enter Safestrap On Marshmallow Or Lollipop Roms
    2. Reboot to recovery (VolUp+Pwr+Home Buttons) when the bottom navigation lights turn on hold the volume down and power buttons for about 10 seconds until phone boots too Maintenance Boot Mode
    Click image for larger version
    galaxy-s7-maintenance-boot-mode.jpg

3. Now use the volume keys to navigate too Factory Reset. Now press the Home button. This will not reset your phone but this is how you enter safestrap. Phone will reboot too safestrap give it about a minute too boot into safestrap it will boot directly too safestrap. Every time you want to enter safestrap you need to follow these steps

4. To leave safestrap simply click reboot system

Installing Roms Using Safestrap
    1. If coming from a kitkat rom or the root method above in post 1. You must reboot too stock recovery wipe data and reboot and enter safestrap then Copy Rom Zip To Phone. The data wipe in recovery while on kitkat rom is necessary to partition data correctly too move on too Marshmallow or Lollipop. If on Lollipop or Marshmallow rom skip wiping data in stock recovery because you cannot and copy your rom zip too phone while system is still booted and reboot too safestrap.

2 In safestrap click swipe bar too allow system too be modified

3. Click wipe and swipe to factory reset then click home button then click install and choose EMMC_11_ROM.zip.

4 This will take several minutes too install

5. Once installed click reboot system. If first time in safestrap it will ask you if you want too install TWRP which you cannot. Uncheck the boxes to install twrp and choose Do Not Install and phone will reboot. This is only on first time you enter safestrap after first time it wont ask you this again and simply click reboot system

6. Phone will take several minutes too boot

Features
    Stock Deodexed Rom Slightly Debloated
    Some Features Added
    Safestrap Available On All Roms Root And NonRooted With Ability To Enter Safetrap Without A Computer
    Root On Lollipop And KitKat Only

Bugs
    1. Lollipop and Marshmallow recovery image is replaced with KitKat boot.img to give ability too boot too safetrap without using a computer. This may cause your sometime to reboot to recovery screen and get stuck when your phone is turned off and you plug in a charger. You can fix by pulling battery with phone unplugged then plug back in if not cycle through a startup then power off
    2. There is no recovery image on Lollipop or Marshmallow so you have to wipe cache and data through safestrap
    3. If you flash odin files or other roms that flash a recovery image you will loose safestrap ability. There is a safestrap recovery image in files in post 1 that you can flash in odin too get back safestrap abilty.
    4. Flashing roms that dont contain safestrap may cause you too loose safestrap so I recommend flashing one of the safestrap zips to add it to roms. This is not necessary on above roms.
    5. This is not supported by me anymore. I try and help but I don't check this threads regularly.
    6. If you loose safestrap on Marshmallow roms the only way too get it back is to start over from post 1
    7. If you find yourself on kitkit rom constantly booting too safestrap flash the KitKat safetrap zip in safestrap

SafeStrap Zips
    View attachment Safestrap-4.11-B01-KLTEVZW_MM_LL.zip
    View attachment Safestrap-4.11-B01-KLTEVZW-SS-FF-flashable-KK.zip
    Bro, you are quite a crack, despite the time that the S5 already has, you keep releasing content to get more out of the s5, I'm still using it and personally I have installed all your roms. Thanks a hug.

I just organized stuff better. All this stuff has been around for awhile. I just had it in many different threads so I consolidated it into one thread. I have been cleaning and closing some threads. Im really surprised anyone still uses an s5 but hey im glad someone still gets some use out of this stuff. I made sure all links worked and reuploaded stuff with dead links so should be good now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Updated files to be more compatible with newer computers