Apr 7, 2015
Yea
We are frnds before too.
But somehow bad days came.
Well
Happens some time.
Past is past.
Everyone is good at its own way
Just some time perspective goes hayway. :):)
Its solves in time.

Yuppie....now tanish2k09 and mohitdoshi
are now friends....
felt happy....:fingers-crossed:
and also i had posted hotspot error patch in rr thread ...check it out guys:D

ahmedsaadimam

Sep 13, 2017
Kafr El-Shiekh
Hi @AKS12
or @tanish2k09

This ROM is the best stable ROM for A7000-a but I want to fix these bugs please :

1.hw decoder problem but don't say use MX player . I want to play video from gallery app or another video player .

2.led notification problem (red led only working) .

3.quick pull down feature is missing .

4. Xposed framework when I install it I get a stuck at boot animation .

5. Bluetooth speaker connected but no sound .

and please fix it in the next update . and if you fix it I will say your ROM is the best :fingers-crossed::);) and you . thank you @AKS12 or @tanish2k09 For reading my reply and please reply for my reply . .:angel::D:highfive:

Last edited:

tanish2k09

Jun 21, 2014
Canada
manku.dev
Hi @AKS12
or @tanish2k09

This ROM is the best stable ROM for A7000-a but I want to fix these bugs please :

1.hw decoder problem but don't say use MX player . I want to play video from gallery app or another video player .

2.led notification problem (red led only working) .

3.quick pull down feature is missing .

4. Xposed framework when I install it I get a stuck at boot animation .

5. Bluetooth speaker connected but no sound .

and please fix it in the next update . and if you fix it I will say your ROM is the best :fingers-crossed::);) and you . thank you @AKS12 or @tanish2k09 For reading my reply and please reply for my reply . .:angel::D:highfive:
1) MX player is the only working thing I know.

2) Led works on specific occasions when screen is off only. Red and green will be random.

3) We can't add features to roms. This is the job of ROM maintainers.

4) Xposed is only unofficially available. No support will be provided until rovo89 himself releases fully working xposed.

5) Maybe you could check that Bluetooth speaker fix by hdhr for cm13

Edit : @ahmedsaadimam updated post. Sorry for partial post by mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmedsaadimam

ahmedsaadimam

Sep 13, 2017
Kafr El-Shiekh
1) MX player is the only working thing I know.

2) Led works on specific occasions when screen is off only. Red and green will be random.

3) We can't add features to roms. This is the job of ROM maintainers.

4) Xposed is only unofficially available. No support will be provided until rovo89 himself releases fully working xposed.

5) Maybe you could check that Bluetooth speaker fix by hdhr for cm13

Edit : @ahmedsaadimam updated post. Sorry for partial post by mistake.

don't worry . but the Bluetooth speaker patch in cm 13 has been removed because the thread has been closed . please give me the link for patch . and I want flashable zip for fix hw decoder or port hw Decoder from stock ROM and then send me the files in P.M .thanks

Last edited:

tanish2k09

Jun 21, 2014
Canada
manku.dev
Yea
We are frnds before too.
But somehow bad days came.
Well
Happens some time.
Past is past.
Everyone is good at its own way
Just some time perspective goes hayway. :):)
Its solves in time.
Bro I've got a problem now.
I just received a warning from moderator AZ Biker saying my account will be restricted or disabled on another report.
Now I can't pm anyone. Pm has been disabled and I can't access members list also. If this continues, it would be quite bad. So it would be nice if you just pm AZ Biker and take back that complaint or whatever was reported so that my account is unlocked again.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Lol I answer everyone very nicely. You don't believe me? Ask any other user. Backstab, AKS, Mohan Sai, Bladehunter...

They got nice replies from me because they asked the right thing in the right manner and had done some searching of their own.

I think that should see the posts by senior committee members and moderators. They clearly are proof that users who don't search on their own, and expect devs to everything for free as if they own them, are considered very bad on xda. You said to me that you didn't know about search button and not everyone is familiar with it.
The thing is, if you even ever READ the guidelines, the first few point have description of the search button and how to use it. Always a new user is suggested to read guidelines. You didn't and it's very very clear.

AKS is polite because he is new. When I was new, I was the politest guy you could ever see in this world. But as time went on, I got xp about good and bad and what is worth replying.
Take it in written from me.
"AKS12 is exactly going like I was going on xda initially. His journey is going same as mine was. And I can guarantee 100% that in future, as he learns about xda members, about good and bad, he WILL become like me." @AKS12 consider that a compliment.

Mohitdoshi, if you would like me to forget every chat that we did, and yourself agree to do the same, and start again, I'm ready to do so. Maybe you won't agree because you said "I don't regret not respecting him" and "his attitude is at skies".
I'm no person who is egoistic or has big attitude.
I like to help people, and that's what I'm doing. Ask the hundreds of users here.
But in return, I also expect users to do some part of search on their own.

If you're thinking about what was wrong about that "hoping this and that would be fixed" in aex
then I'll only say, you don't have enough experience to know that that line is sad to devs. Rohan will need to fix the device tree probably, which only he is capable of doing. My knowledge in this is like a particle of sand in a desert (though I have some knowledge about kernel code).
Rohan has no time. He isn't even getting a good college maybe because he focused more on development for you guys. Also, recently rohan's grandfather expired. And now he's looking for a nice college and is willing to clear it's entrance. On the same time, he was working on aex and rr and loms and Daredevil and device tree. There is a lot more to our lives than looks. You saying about "fixes" was definitely making him sadder. Plus aex isn't even booting since aex4.5
I salute Rohan for his hardwork.

Now, enough talk.
If you accept my above offer, to forget everything and restart, and simply quote me back here.
If you wont like to accept my offer and would like to keep things the way they are (which is I must say, bad. You've got me really really wrong) then it's your wish. Simply pm me "No" and it will be enough. But please do reply. I took out my time to type all this just for one person.

Thank you for your coordination and understanding, users.
--- tanish2k09.poison@python

@tanish2k09

Brother i will never ever remember any word which we talked
In fact ur a nice person
But I felt ur few msgs very mean
So i was just anxious.

I had never experienced anything like this in xda
I have many devices
And so as many custom roms on them
I be in contact with many devs

But i didn't felt that ease talking with u
Just that reason.

And yes u may forget everything thinggg.
And be the best dev ever as u were!
U are going really good

And @AKS12 too being new
Ur truly welcomed
all ur roms are excellent
Be as u are!
And @tanish2k09 u had became this because of users like us.
I m really sry for it and users like me.

And talking about offer
Than there is no such offer bro.
Let's be together and leave the rest

No one is bad ever.
And sry for any thing that pained u because of me.
Any word or anything.
And that are just words that i dont respect
But in reality not only u
But respect each and every member of this community.

Have a nice day!

@Az Biker
Please take a look at this. We sorted it out and are now friends.

It's a request from you that since the person who's complaint was registered has now come to an understanding with me, do please unlock my account and remove any warning restrictions.
I can't pm anyone and I get many PM's as a Dev. Please mod, it's important.

Also, no arguments will occur again by me. I don't mean to harm anyone on xda. It's just sometimes things go a little misunderstood between users and developers.
Please take back your warning :"(

AKS12

Apr 7, 2017
Hey Guys!
Carbon ROM October Build Released...

Added many and...
it's having latest security patch..

Changelogs:
  • Added Google wallpapers
  • Added GAPPS in this Rom
  • Fixed 1080p Video Recording and Playback
  • Fixed 720p60 (less jittery playback)
  • Fixed Battery Saver Crash - removed custom powerHAL generated for mt6752
  • Added Pixel launcher
  • Removed Android Clock
  • Added Google Clock

kuchienkz

Feb 21, 2016
Hey Guys!

Added many and...

Changelogs:
  • Added Pixel launcher
  • Removed Android Clock
  • Added Google Clock

Im currently using the older build, how can i update to the latest build? is dirty flash ok?

teoBG

Oct 29, 2017
On of the Best roms I have tried! Thanks for the release. I have only one strange bug when I have a magnetic usb charger dongle attached to the phone (only the dongle not charging with the cable) the battery % get stuck and will not drop all day till my phone is dead.... it is very annoying any idea how to fix it ? Because i really love the magnetic usb cable for charging its very useful and fast to connect. :) :) :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F00UB67lbWG4vGCD-F8OzGwaBd0c%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252FyNrqrPx.png

Who's back? We're back.​

CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at CarbonROM's GitHub... and at CarbonROM Gerrit.
    Disclaimer:
    While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

Support:
    We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
    2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ
    3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
    4) Ask a question on our IRC channel. Connect to #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net or click here. You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. Please be polite.

Downloads

(OctoberBuild)Carbon-Rom (STABLE) (updated)

Instructions :
    1. Download the Rom-Zip
    2. Boot to Recovery - TWRP
    3. Wipe Dalvik/Cache/Data/
    4. Flash the Zip
    5. Flash GApps - Optional
    6. Reboot & Enjoy

#Recommended GApps : OpenGApps_arm64_7.1-PICO

XDA:DevDB Information
    (20th Oct)[ROM][7.1.2]CARBON ROM V5.1[Venom Kernel] [aio_row], ROM for the Lenovo A7000

Contributors
    AKS12, daniel_hk,Rohan Taneja,tanish2k09,Aryan Kedare
    Source Code: https://github.com/carbonrom

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP by Rohan Taneja,AKS12, HDHR or Aryan Kedare..
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V5.1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-10-05

Created 2017-10-05
    Last Updated 2017-12-04
    If u like my work then don't forget to press thanks button...
    Here I clearly mentioned to press thanks button ONLY if u like my work....

1)BATTERY SAVER BUG FIXED
    2)OFFLINE CHARGING FULLY WORKING....

I HAD USED VENOM KERNEL WHICH IS HAVING PRE-ENABLED DT2W

U CAN USE KERNEL AUDITOR FOR DISABLING IT ...

u can use different kernels
    Tanish2k09- Venom Kernel...
    Rohan Taneja - Daredevil kernel...
    Aryan Kedare-Devil Kernel....
    How to fix hotspot error and Bluetooth no sound !?!

Now I Made A Fix For Hotspot Error , Tested & Working Perfectly No Errors , Enjoy .
    If You Like My Work Press Thanks Button .
    Hey Guys!

Added many and...

Changelogs:
    • Added Pixel launcher
    • Removed Android Clock
    • Added Google Clock
    Yeah! Thank you very much about this rom :cowboy:

if you like my rom please press thanks button to my posts..
    and also i am quite happy that my work is loved by a7k users....:angel: