[21.02.21] [OneUI 2.5] N960F_DS_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I SecureFolder I SPay (Gear) I Dex

meischill

Aug 28, 2013
Q12 works fine with frequent updates. but I realised a few restarts after updating magisk, my wallpaper gets reset and I have to set it again. what could be the cause?

haziq.naeem

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, I had sim not working issue. I resolved the issue from the market. He told me that your ROM deactivated the sim status.
Now its working fine.
Thankyou.

RenVilo

Aug 4, 2009
Hello Mates, I have been reading your comments recently that some of them are facing issues with the safetynet fix.

Well nothing offensive against the safetynet fix, with due respect I would like to suggest you the other way to pass safety net. That I have been using for a while now. If you use xposed then you can also use xposed hide as well as sudo hide module. Everything works fine for me after that even the banking apps and biometric.
Are you taking about installing Exposed thrpught magisk? I can't use the safetynet fix as it screws up my biometrics on my Note 9.

amit_coolcampus

Mar 30, 2013
Delhi
ok cool. Riru is on the repo in Magisk. I swear I did see Edxposed there as well but not anymore.. Should I just grab that from Github then?
You can download edxposed from the Edxposed Manager. Just goto canary tab and download it from there. Then turn off the internet. Come to magisk and install it offline in Magisk.

Here are the instructions:
1- download edxposed manager, riru module and edxposed framework first and then turn off internet don't turn on internet or wifi
2-install edxposed manager preview build apk
3-open edxposed in settings enable skip status check
4-now force stop or close edxposed
5-enable edxposed manager in edxposed module
6-now in edxposed setting turn on application mode and enable pass safetynet option
7-now restart edxposed manager
8-in applications add play store also in blacklist as google play service and google service framework already added when we checked pass safetynet option
9-Now install riru core
10- Install the latest edxposed canary build
flash canary through magisk manager
11-Now reboot and turn on internet
Now check safety net in magisk if safety net is passed and in safety net app if it fails then clear safety net app data and check again I could see a smile

RenVilo

Aug 4, 2009
I install the Rom and then flash the latest version of Magisk (Magisk v 21.4 and Manager 8.0.7) Then I followed your instructions:

1- download edxposed manager, riru module and edxposed framework first and then turn off internet don't turn on internet or wifi - Downloaded: Edxposed Manager v4.5.7; Riru Core v23.3; Edxposed Framework v0.5.1.4 all from Github
2-install edxposed manager preview build apk - Installed v.4.5.7
3-open edxposed in settings enable skip status check - Done
4-now force stop or close edxposed - Done
5-enable edxposed manager in edxposed module - Done
6-now in edxposed setting turn on application mode and enable pass safetynet option - Done
7-now restart edxposed manager - Done
8-in applications add play store also in blacklist as google play service and google service framework already added when we checked pass safetynet option - Done
9-Now install riru core - Open Magisk and install Riru v23.3
10- Install the latest edxposed canary build flash canary through magisk manager - Open Magisk and Install Edxposed Framework v0.5.1.4
11-Now reboot and turn on internet - Done
Now check safety net in magisk if safety net is passed and in safety net app if it fails then clear safety net app data and check again I could see a smile - Then I open Magisk and test the safetynet and it fails with Basic and cts and EvalType is Hardware. Not sure what you mean by Safetynet App Data. So its either that clear part I'm not doing or its one of the install versions I have wrong.

Edit: I was wondering why I can't see the Riru - Edxposed anymore in Magisk.. I read that it might be in Core only mode. Not sure how I got it into that and how to disable it lol

Last edited:

amit_coolcampus

Mar 30, 2013
Delhi
Can you check if edxposed is working for you now. Or share the screenshot of edxposed app homepage. If you are sure its working then try doing the below steps:
1. Download "Sudohide" module in xposed and activate it and reboot.
2. Now open the sudohide and hide magisk from all google apps.
3. Reboot your phone and check if you are able to pass safetynet now.
4. If that doesn't work then i have one last thing for you that you can check.

I install the Rom and then flash the latest version of Magisk (Magisk v 21.4 and Manager 8.0.7) Then I followed your instructions:

1- download edxposed manager, riru module and edxposed framework first and then turn off internet don't turn on internet or wifi - Downloaded: Edxposed Manager v4.5.7; Riru Core v23.3; Edxposed Framework v0.5.1.4 all from Github
6-now in edxposed setting turn on application mode and enable pass safetynet option - Done
8-in applications add play store also in blacklist as google play service and google service framework already added when we checked pass safetynet option - Done
10- Install the latest edxposed canary build flash canary through magisk manager - Open Magisk and Install Edxposed Framework v0.5.1.4
Now check safety net in magisk if safety net is passed and in safety net app if it fails then clear safety net app data and check again I could see a smile - Then I open Magisk and test the safetynet and it fails with Basic and cts and EvalType is Hardware. Not sure what you mean by Safetynet App Data. So its either that clear part I'm not doing or its one of the install versions I have wrong.

Edit: I was wondering why I can't see the Riru - Edxposed anymore in Magisk.. I read that it might be in Core only mode. Not sure how I got it into that and how to disable it lol

RenVilo

Aug 4, 2009
Can you check if edxposed is working for you now. Or share the screenshot of edxposed app homepage. If you are sure its working then try doing the below steps:
1. Download "Sudohide" module in xposed and activate it and reboot.
2. Now open the sudohide and hide magisk from all google apps.
3. Reboot your phone and check if you are able to pass safetynet now.
4. If that doesn't work then i have one last thing for you that you can check.
So I redid all the steps just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Same outcome (before your new 4 steps above.) But everything failed in SafetyNet check. I did enable Magist Hide and that is when Basic does pass.. If I don't everything fails. But I did the 4 steps above and still the same outcome. Made a screenshot of Edxposed

ps: with sudohide, the first app I select is the google apps and then once I select that the second app is Magisk correct? Or is it the other way around?

Attachments

amit_coolcampus

Mar 30, 2013
Delhi
So I redid all the steps just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Same outcome (before your new 4 steps above.) But everything failed in SafetyNet check. I did enable Magist Hide and that is when Basic does pass.. If I don't everything fails. But I did the 4 steps above and still the same outcome. Made a screenshot of Edxposed

ps: with sudohide, the first app I select is the google apps and then once I select that the second app is Magisk correct? Or is it the other way around?
No its the other way round. You have to select magisk package name and then select the apps you want to hide magisk from. Reboot and then check.

Oct 24, 2015
Hello.
I am using q11 I did not install q12. I'm trying to install q13. After installing, the phone is constantly resetting before it comes to the samsung text. I could not install it somehow. Where am I doing wrong?

Best regards.

xfakexbloodx

Oct 21, 2010
Hi all, currently running on q13, successfully bypass safetynet using universal safetynetfix. However, i am experiencing random reboot everytime i turn on the screen and doing some "heavy activity" (watching video, bixby,etc) is it related to the roms ? Should i clean flash again? Or am i able to reflash without wipe?

Timtown

Feb 27, 2007
Wake Forest, NC
Hello, I had sim not working issue. I resolved the issue from the market. He told me that your ROM deactivated the sim status.
Now its working fine.
Thankyou.
Smooth.

You just insinuated that this Dev's ROM caused a problem with your SIM. (For those of you out there confounded by the lack of vibrancy in ROM development...this post is a prime example of what drives Devs away.)

Did you bother to search the thread and see how many other posters had the same problem? And, if they did have the problem, that it was actually caused by the ROM? Did you search for fixes?

Allow me to answer: No you did not. Whatever "fix" you acquired from the "market", could have easily been avoided with only a minimal of pre-planning. I'm sure the "market" appreciated your contribution.

LOL. Nine posts. Nine. That's the only reason I elevated this poster- ignorance, and disrespect in only 26 words.

RenVilo

Aug 4, 2009
No its the other way round. You have to select magisk package name and then select the apps you want to hide magisk from. Reboot and then check.
Just some info for others that might have the same issue and reading it here.. I started from scratch today. Used Odin to flash BL, CP and TWRP. Installed the rom, updated Magisk to the latest versions. Turned off internet. Followed the steps that was mentioned above. Enabled internet and still the same issue. But then I read to install HiddenCore Module in EdXposed. This worked. I'm passing the safetynet in Magisk and SafetyNet Test now. GPay still seeing the phone as rooted but I'm working on that but at least the safetynet has passed.

amit_coolcampus

Mar 30, 2013
Delhi
Just some info for others that might have the same issue and reading it here.. I started from scratch today. Used Odin to flash BL, CP and TWRP. Installed the rom, updated Magisk to the latest versions. Turned off internet. Followed the steps that was mentioned above. Enabled internet and still the same issue. But then I read to install HiddenCore Module in EdXposed. This worked. I'm passing the safetynet in Magisk and SafetyNet Test now. GPay still seeing the phone as rooted but I'm working on that but at least the safetynet has passed.
One last option is to try to check the signature. Here are the steps:
1. Search and download MagiskHide Props Config and Busybox for Android NDK from the Download section within Magisk
2. Download termux from the play store
3. Reboot the device as necessary
4. Run the following commands within termux su then props
5.Press the keys in order on each prompt 1,f,6,23,y,y

amit_coolcampus

Mar 30, 2013
Delhi
One last option is to check and update the signature. It helped me once to pass the safetynet
Here are the steps:
1. Search and download MagiskHide Props Config and Busybox for Android NDK from the Download section within Magisk

gicu2006

Nov 7, 2010
Mod edit, please use English on XDA (translated using Google Translate):
Paid applications in Q12 no longer work.
Paid applications work on ONE UI <2.5

Aplicațiile plătite din Q12 nu mai funcționează.
Aplicațiile plătite funcționează pe ONE UI <2.5

Last edited by a moderator:

RenVilo

Aug 4, 2009
One last option is to check and update the signature. It helped me once to pass the safetynet
Here are the steps:
Just before you posted i installed props and termux (why busybox?) But i did su, props, 1, f, selected samsung then note 9, y,y... your number 6 is for fxtec pro and there is no nr. 23... perhaps your list is just older?