[21.02.21] [OneUI 2.5] N960F_DS_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I SecureFolder I SPay (Gear) I Dex

Didgeridoohan

Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
@amit_coolcampus and @RenVilo, please keep in mind that much of what you are posting here is not particular to this ROM. Any in-depth discussion on how to pass SafetyNet and using Magisk and EdXposed is better kept in the specific threads/forums for those subjects (or even in private conversations if you just want to have a general discussion/troubleshooting session). Please keep posts on topic.

Best regards
Didgeridoohan
Forum Moderator/Developer Relations

xfakexbloodx

Oct 21, 2010
Hello.
I am using q11 I did not install q12. I'm trying to install q13. After installing, the phone is constantly resetting before it comes to the samsung text. I could not install it somehow. Where am I doing wrong?

Best regards.
Happened to me as well.
What i did is format data, flash via twrp 3.3.1.0, wipe dalvik cache,.

The samsung text appeared for more than 3 minutes than i force start by pressing volume down + power.

It still restarted sometimes when I'm off my phone for a while and directly used it to watch streaming,using camera, etc.

But i can deal with that for now.

Reactions: sadecemuratgunes01
Oct 24, 2015
Happened to me as well.

The samsung text appeared for more than 3 minutes than i force start by pressing volume down + power.

It still restarted sometimes when I'm off my phone for a while and directly used it to watch streaming,using camera, etc.

Thank you. I have twrp 3.4.0.0. Is the problem caused by it? I need to install twrp 3.31.0?

Timtown

Feb 27, 2007
Wake Forest, NC
Happened to me as well.

You need to reflash ROM. Wipe everything. Factory reset. Advanced (everything but MicroSD) and then format data.
Reflash ROM and, this time let the install complete, it will take 8-12 minutes. You'll know it's finishing when you see "Installing Android Apps". Don't interrupt this process.

Thank you. I have twrp 3.4.0.0. Is the problem caused by it? I need to install twrp 3.31.0?
You should update TWRP. Your bootloop is being because your bootloader and/or modem are not compatible with Q12. Were I you, I'd download Q13 and the BL/CP zip. That ensures everything is compatible.
Flash TWRP with Odin and reboot into recovery and from there into Download mode. Flash BL and CP with Odin. Reboot to recovery. Wipe everything and format data. Reflash ROM. Allow the install to complete.

Sorry, Not so sure about that, since i was off for so long in customize rom flash for a while. But i read it in difference thread and it works for me.
The latest version of TWRP for crownlte is 3.5.0_9-0. Flash with Odin.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2015
You need to reflash ROM. Wipe everything. Factory reset. Advanced (everything but MicroSD) and then format data.
Reflash ROM and, this time let the install complete, it will take 8-12 minutes. You'll know it's finishing when you see "Installing Android Apps". Don't interrupt this process.

You should update TWRP. Your bootloop is being because your bootloader and/or modem are not compatible with Q12. Were I you, I'd download Q13 and the BL/CP zip. That ensures everything is compatible.
Flash TWRP with Odin and reboot into recovery and from there into Download mode. Flash BL and CP with Odin. Reboot to recovery. Wipe everything and format data. Reflash ROM. Allow the install to complete.

The latest version of TWRP for crownlte is 3.5.0_9-0. Flash with Odin.
Thank you so much. As you said, I installed the last 4 piece rum. Then I downloaded and installed the latest version of TWRP. Everything worked smoothly.

DarrenNewsgroup

Apr 9, 2011
You say flash the ROM and wait 8-12 minutes. After I flash the ROM I get the Google setup asking me to connect to WiFi and enter my Google account. Am I supposed to wait 8-12 minutes before doing this, i.e. tap nothing on screen for 8-12 minutes after rebooting , then go through the Google setup process?

I am on Q12 at the moment but would like to go to Q13. I think I messed up Q11 to Q12 last time and want to get it right this time.

Thanks
Darren

xfakexbloodx

Oct 21, 2010
You say flash the ROM and wait 8-12 minutes. After I flash the ROM I get the Google setup asking me to connect to WiFi and enter my Google account. Am I supposed to wait 8-12 minutes before doing this, i.e. tap nothing on screen for 8-12 minutes after rebooting , then go through the Google setup process?

I am on Q12 at the moment but would like to go to Q13. I think I messed up Q11 to Q12 last time and want to get it right this time.

Thanks
Darren
I think he meant for first boot up (from Samsung logo until boot to system)

You could directly setup your google.

ISLF

Feb 13, 2013
Hi..
I tried installing the safetynet 1.1.1 in recovery.. But got error 123, not able to extract the zip file... Should I extract first?

jult

Apr 22, 2011
Amsterdam, NL, EU
jult.net
Such a good concept Ketan, but the language in your installer is so confusing and often even plain incorrect English, making it a hard one to install for English speaking users. You should really ask a translator for your next ROM to go through the aroma code.
I did it once, but you responded so angry to me that I'm not going to even bother anymore.

Detonatte

Jul 5, 2011
România
I find it very difficult to connect to the wireless router. He tells me the password is wrong. I try 4-5 times in a row and it's hard to connect. With a Huawei it connects instantly to the same router. What is the problem??

hoalaxanh123

Aug 19, 2017
Da Lat,Lam Dong,VietNam
Such a good concept Ketan, but the language in your installer is so confusing and often even plain incorrect English, making it a hard one to install for English speaking users. You should really ask a translator for your next ROM to go through the aroma code.
I did it once, but you responded so angry to me that I'm not going to even bother anymore.
Oh, remember, this a FREE rom :))