[23/09/'21][UPDATED][R][11][ROM][STABLE] Bliss Roms v14.7 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

JosephusQuint

Oct 8, 2014
What is the difference b" en BitGApps / NikGApps / OpenGApps?

Which would be better?
Opengapps has currently no Gapps for Android 11 (They are in the final test stage). Bitgapps: I don't know. NikGapps: Is what I used for this ROM and worked well.
At the end of the day, you can do everything you expect with all of those distributions. It's just that you sometimes get errors with one, and can then flash a different one.

Do note however that you may need so-called add-ons for NikGapps. For instance, the SetupWizard at the start of a new ROM (When you choose an Android backup) is it's own add-on.
~~~~~~
By the way: The gcam "MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V7.apk" works without any issues on this ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: deolux2

chippey5

Dec 30, 2011
Lund
I'm enjoying this rom so far. I am missing one function that many other roms have which is a setting to swap/reorient the 2-button navigation keys, having the "back" button on the right instead of left? Thanks for your work sohamsen!

Reactions: yalyq and deolux2

Coraz

Jun 23, 2015
Firenze
Great ROM, I just updated from Bliss 12 to Bliss 14.2
Just a couple of suggestions/bug reports:
- "Always show battery percentage" doesn't seem to work
- There are no options to move the clock on the statusbar
- Some customization for the volume panel would be really nice, like in Bliss 12

Waiting for release 14.3 :)

sohamsen

Mar 30, 2016
Kolkata
BlissRoms 14.4 Update is Out !

Important notes :

* Latest Screenshots of the rom : Click Here
* Flash BitGApps / OpenGapps / NikGApps and Flash Firmware 12.0.1.0 Global Q.
* Enforcing and User build.
* You do not need to flash 12.0.1.0 Q firmware again if you are already on same firmware.
* You can get Q firmware from here: Click Here (Download Firmware)

* CTS Passes by Default without using Magisk.

Full Changelog (21/06/21) :
* Rom Source Changelog :
Click Here
* Device Side Changelog : Click Here

Support Groups :
* BlissRoms Support Chat :
Click Here
* Device Side Support Chat : Click Here

Reactions: jamesneutron24

sohamsen

Mar 30, 2016
Kolkata
Great ROM, I just updated from Bliss 12 to Bliss 14.2
Just a couple of suggestions/bug reports:
- "Always show battery percentage" doesn't seem to work
- There are no options to move the clock on the statusbar
- Some customization for the volume panel would be really nice, like in Bliss 12

Waiting for release 14.3 :)
BlissRoms 14.4 update is out, Please update :)

pe81ge

Dec 3, 2012
@sohamsen thank you for your good work. The rom is stable and fast. Two minor things:

1) The "Always show battery percentage" doesn't seem to work in any way.

2) When "Do not disturb" is enabled, the icon get a weird placement, with two big gaps left and right. I attach photo.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 67

o0vampire0o

Dec 16, 2010
Brescia
Hi, i have a problem with calls. The capsule volume is too low. The mic is ok, they hear me good but i listen very low. Any idea?
Edit: another bug. I can't use Google voice match. I have NikGApps core

Last edited:

hellrockz30

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone its nice to be back.. already flash bliss 14.4 from 12.11 but I failed to flash bitgapp giving me an error then tried to flash my old opengapps nano from my prev. version 12.11 and still giving me an error no choice to reboot without gapps.. question do I need to format and wipe if i want to flash gapps?

hellrockz30

Aug 28, 2020
need help..

edit: fixed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-153257505.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-153257505.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210802-153317566.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-153317566.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

McMacaron

Oct 10, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Hello everyone its nice to be back.. already flash bliss 14.4 from 12.11 but I failed to flash bitgapp giving me an error then tried to flash my old opengapps nano from my prev. version 12.11 and still giving me an error no choice to reboot without gapps.. question do I need to format and wipe if i want to flash gapps?
You can not use opengapps for android 10 on android 11. Download new one

McMacaron

Oct 10, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
I have flashed bliss 14.6 from 12.2 and it seems to me that the proximity sensor does not work. When I am calling display does not go off. But I did not clear the dalvic cache after installation.

Oshawatt

Dec 27, 2017
September 23rd's update completely broke Play Services, any fix ? I tried to reinstall Gapps via Recovery, but while that saved Google Play, that didn't solve the issue as a whole.

Edit: Okay looks like it's the apps that use it that broke. I need to reinstall anything that makes use of it. Still odd though.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qtDlAth.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    BlissRoms based on Android 11

Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.
    Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.

A7JONTD.png

BlissRoms Sources

BlissRoms Device Sources

Kernel Sources

M8leihh.png

Bliss Device Downloads
    Click here (Download Rom)

Cz6L1rZ.png

Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of installing
    Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom. Please make sure you download the correct version of Bliss for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.
    • Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(OrangeFox is the preferred recovery)
    • Make sure you have 12.0.1.0 Q Global Stable (FW)Firmware.
    • Download the latest Bliss Rom
    • Click Here (Download Firmware)
    • Boot into recovery
    • Backup your important data
    • Perform a full clean flash if coming from other Roms ( Format data , wipe system,cache,vendor)
    • Flash FW( 12.0.1.0 Global Q) Otherwise Bliss Rom zip will throw Error
    • Flash Bliss Rom
    • Flash BitGApps / NikGApps / OpenGApps
    • Reboot

aWICthQ.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please report to us in this thread. You will be assisted further on to take logs.

myCEQmI.png

@jackeagle
    @electrikjesus
    @Rohan purohit
    @rwaterspf1
    @Makaveli_da_dev
    @ElfinJNoty
    @BitOBSessiOn
    @customworx
    @nilac
    @sixohtew
    @aclegg2011
    @Roger.T
    @T.M.Wrath
    @kanttii
    @REV3NT3CH
    @techfreak243
    @SuperDroidBond
    @USA_RedDragon
    @bcrichster
    @DeadmanxXD
    @krittin98
    @blackscorpion
    @TechExhibeo
    @DroidBot
    @Siphonay
    @pacer456
    @nitin1438
    @theGeekyLad
    @kunalshah912
    @LordArcadius
    @AryanAA

A huge thanks to Chainfire, CM/LineageOS, Android-x86, Jide, @farmerbb & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work
    Many Thanks to @letsmakecakes for providing device tree & vendor. Thank you!

About BlissROMs

Team membership consist of and provides:
    Training, development opportunities, design opportunities, build servers when available, download servers, design & development software, as well as a stress free team oriented community of professionals and mentors in all fields revolving around Android development. To join our team, please visit either of our websites, and find the Join Team Bliss link.

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link:
    yMdcL5e.png

PayPal Link

WE ARE A U.S. FEDERAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (501c3)

2rw5ves.png

We receive a small donation each time you make a purchase with “Amazon Smile”:

Notice

The OP and most recent discussions will generally help to answer any questions you will encounter. If not, we will do our best to answer your questions & concerns as soon as possible.

We will also simply direct you to the OP if the answer is contained there. We encourage community minded interactions: users helping fellow users allows Team Bliss to focus on the work involved to make things Blissful.

Please do not ask for ETA's

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread. Moderators, feel free to enforce anything you feel is necessary to stop bad posts

Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads. Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions. Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our teamwhen trying to determine problems that users are having. We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge. Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.

Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts. We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.

wwdX3pH.png

Website

Official Platform Links

BlissRoms Facebook

BlissRoms Twitter

BlissRoms Instagram

BlissRoms Telegram

Thank you for using Bliss! And as always: #StayBlissful
    BlissRoms 14.3 will be released this upcoming week, stay tuned
    New Update :
    > Synced to Latest Bliss Sources.
    > Latest August Security Patch.
    > Fixed : FM is now Fully Functional.
    > Fixed : Statusbar Padding, Now position is correct by Default.
    > Fixed : Network Signal Bar Glitch.
    > Fixed : Dialer UI was glitching for some.
    > Updated : Latest Coral Fingerprint to Pass CTS.
    > Added : FPS Info to measure FPS in runtime.
    > Added : Lawnchair launcher as Default.
    > Updated : Kernel to Latest Predator Stormbreaker 8.2 Kernel
    > Many other updates in device side.

Head over to Bliss Sourceforge or Website and Download Now! :)
    BlissRoms R Update
    >Initial Android 11 Build.
    >Synced with latest Bliss R Source.
    >Enforcing and User build.
    >CTS Passes without Magisk.
    >Everything works and ready for daily drive.
    Update :
    Date : 19/08/2020
    Changelog:
    • Synced to Latest Bliss Sources.
    • Updated Blobs from MIUI LAVENDER 11.0.1.0 Q
    • Support for Q Firmware Added.
    • Now CTS Passes by Default without Magisk.
    • Fix : Charging LED was dim for some user.
    • Updated Device Tree with various misc Fixes and Improvements.
    • Updates kernel to Predator Stormbreaker 8.3

Notes:
    • Clean Flash is recommended as higher fw version is needed now. So make sure keep a backup if format data is needed when coming from previous Update if you are dirty flashing.
    • Flash Q firmware 11.0.1.0 Global ( Only use Q firmware) before Flashing Rom.(Ignore if already on Q FW)
    • BitGApps and Open GApps Nano is recommended.
    • No Gapps inbuilt.