Make sure youre flashing the latest firmwareAnyone have some issue? My refresh rate note adaptive and not adjust to 60hz when device idle. It cause drain my battery.
Second question, how to back to stock ROM? I can't flash with odin, it say "Sw Rev Check Fail Bootloader 0x5 binary 0x4" and Odin stuck on ldfw
View attachment 5625103View attachment 5625105
So download the latest one either from the post here in XDA or use frija and download the DBT or BTU build, It should be CVDD firmware. The reason you're getting that error is you're trying to flash an older binary version firmware than the one you're already using from Dr Ketans rom.
I installed build s12 and I get messages "software problem detected".Testing S12 Now!
- Based on G998BXXU5CVEB Jun 2022 security patch OneUI 4.1
- ROM Tool on essential fix auto setup zygisk including SafetyNet fix (Read setting up ROM below)
- CSC files for OXM group updated : Read Important Notes below for more details.
Important Instructions for setting up ROM (NEW)
- In case clean installing ROM
- In case dirty install (You can try if you are on DrKetan ROM previous version but we DO NOT RECOMMENDED)
- On first boot, open magisk and complete the additional setings if asked for, else exit the magisk app. (Don't setup any option in magisk now)
- Then open ROM Tool, Apply essential fix and Reboot,
- After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet (Applying ROM Tool Essential fix will offer to install this app)
- Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
- Since A12 Stable Magisk not working and new Magisk doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here For more details and queries about new magisk ref this (Applying ROM Tool Essential fix will offer to install this app)
PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above
- Clear ROM Tool data
- Before installing ROM, uninstall all magisk modules and Magisk manager from app drawer
- After ROM installation, update Magisk from installed stub
- Then Follow above instruction for clean installation
- In case you have any issue after dirty install, don't post queries on thread, we don't support dirty install, simply go with clean install.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- We recommended to flash Stock firmware before flashing this ROM if you are on too old base or on other ROM, If not full, at least flash Home_CSC*.tar.md5 file from stock firmware with CSC tab of Odin. This is specifically for Non OXM group of CSC (To check your CSC group, Dial *#1234#. If CSC part doesn't starts with G998BOXM your are on Non OXM group of CSC
- For OXM group of CSCs, (If your CSC part starts with G998BOXM) CSC files are included (about 131 CSCs) in ROM setup file, You can see complete list of available CSC in aroma installer. You must select to flash CSC option if your csc is part of it. This will update CSC files to same base.
- New base have updated bootloader so if you are running previous base, you must needs to update Bootloader & Modem else device won't boot. BL and Modem included in ROM zip with separate instructions.
- Clean Install is recommended always.
- Don't Install any module related to SafetyNet Fix/Busybox/Multidisabler etc, Everything is included in ROM itself.
TweaksPro version requires 4.0.1 or up (Old version may bootloop)
ROM Features (XDA Version)
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Secure Folder
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Native call recorder (Manual) While you are on call - click 3 dot - Record (Should work without CSC restriction)
- Auto Call recorder without CSC restriction (ROM Tool - Mods & Fix)
- Removed many stubs & common bloatwares (tried to preserve most functions though)
- Removed carrier bloatwares
- More secure OEM patch.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- ROM Tool with following Options
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
- Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
- AdFree mode Enable/Disable
- Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
- YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
- NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
- Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG
- You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
- StatusBar Icons
- Show/Hide stock battery
- Show/Hide 3minit battery
- show/hide stock clock
- show/hide 3minit clock
- ROM Control - See below
- Mods & Fix
- Auto Call Record
- Titanium backup FC fix
- Google Pay Fix
- Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
- SafetyNet Fix
- Remove warning screen on bootsplash.
- Samsung Health & Private share fix
- Camera wakelock fix (stanby bettry drain fix)
- Intall Dolby Atom sound mode
- Update & Fix
- Option to Install A. Yasanac Safety checker app B. Swift Backup C. FOX magisk module manager D. LSposed including Manager while applying essentialFix
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.
- Battery Bar with thickness and color option
- Virtual key on statusbar (Lt/Cinter/Rt)
- Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
Installation Guide : (File included in ROM zip itself)
Requirement : G998B with TWRP installed
Download and extract zip - It have all required files. Read Installation file and follow to ther letter.
Download : DrKetanROM.com
PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.
STATUS : Testing