- Dec 22, 2020
Qualcomm locked it since SD845.
Qualcomm locked it since SD845.
And tbh, there is no reason to overclock at all. The device already can't handle the heat as it is, imagine if you would need to add more power to it. It would throttle even more.
ok thank you for answer .
Yes revanced have issueGuys I have problems regarding youtube videos buffering using revanced provided in ROM tool, anyone facing this too? And found a solution?
I have fast and consistent internet and checked with regular YouTube before flashing this rom worked fine so that shouldn't be the problem.
Probably your csc is non oxm and you may have flashed oxm csc from rom zipHello I am having a rare issue
Just got a brand new S23 ultra S918B/DS
I enabled OEM, USB debugging and unlocked bootloader succesfully
Install ROM on Odin all great
Restart to TWRP fine and Wipe, Format Data
Then restart to system, and on start set up, I can just select language, and on next screen to select country and press restart, nothing happens, I select any country from the list, then press restart button and nothing happens, can you help me please Dr. Ketan
That was actually it, thanks so much for all the great work and the help you always give
Apply Essential fix from rom tool and reboot
Check my website, you can use cards too, inbox be for further queries
Some are included in TweaksPro. To customize the 3 Minit clock you need the apk
ohhh yes yes i got those, so the signal and wifi are from hex theming?Some are included in TweaksPro. To customize the 3 Minit clock you need the apk
All the files needed to implement 3Minit clock mod - GitHub - gharrington/3Minit_Clock_Mod: All the files needed to implement 3Minit clock modgithub.com
Setting up device first time after Dirty ROM installation
- Check for Magisk/Alpha app, if not available/only stub available, Install Magisk/Alpha apk (get proper version from download area) → Open & allow run additional setup if asked for → Reboot
- Open ROM Tool from app drawer and Apply essential fix and Reboot,
- After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too)
- Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking.
- Since A12 new Magisk (Zygisk) doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too) For more details and queries about new magisk ref this
IMPORTANT : For dirty flashing ROM (No data wiping)
- In case your existing ROM have different version of Magisk from one you are going to Install (Check Changelog for Magisk version info) then first restore magisk if you have hidden (rename) it and then uninstall magisk app from app drawer. After ROM installation, you may have stub (Magisk sortcut) for Magisk, you can click there and update. If no stub available, download Magisk apk from download and Install apk manually. If you are using same version of magisk then nothing requires to do for magisk.
- Select "Prepare device for dirty Flashing" from ROM Tool and straightway flash this verison of ROM with Odin. In case you are on older version of ROM and said option is not available in ROM Tool, manually delete *DrKetan* module(s) before flashing ROM