If you have enabled Goodlock native support in Tweaks, disable it and rebootHello. I am on Dr. Ketan's Android 13 beta with Tweaks Pro on SM-S908N. I am getting data connection loss. I need to restart the device in order to get data connection working again. The issue is occurring randomly. I am still trying to figure it out what is causing it. When it happens I noticed that the APN settings in connection are for BSNL India. And APN of my current Provider in Canada is missing. Anyone know how to fix this?
Hey Dr.Root files uploaded to download area for today's Beta
- S908E Beta3 (VJ2)
Download : DrKetanROM.com
- Unlock bootloader
- Download from XDA ROM download area (link below) and extract root files to get *tar.md5 file
- Turn off Auto reboot option in Odin
- Flash extracted *.tar.md5 with Odin AP slot
- When file get flashed (You will see PASS), Keep holding Vol Down + Power (With device connected to PC). Once device reboot, immediately release vol down button and keep holding power + vol up (For a moment you needs to release and hold again poswer button when asked), this will reboot device to recovery - select to factory reset
- Reeboot to system. Update Magisk from stub OR Install Magisk 25.2 apk
TWRP : (Only for expert)
Root file doesn't have TWRP included. If you want to test, flash it separately. No needs to flash patched vbmeta as Root files already have included it. TWRP may work but Kernel may or may not work so don't run 'multidisabler' else device may not boot. Still if you want to try, make backup of boot and super partition before applying 'multidisabler' If device doesn't boot, restore both and format data.
PS : You have to make backup of boot & super on USB storage as before multidisabler, data partition won't work
I have enrolled for Beta programme so I am getting OTA officially, here you can get link to install manually.Hey Dr.
where do you Download the latest Beta Firmware? I have found a link here: https://www.androidsage.com/2022/10...g-galaxy-s22-s22-and-s22-ultra-ota-downloads/
but its not for the newest VJ2 Firmware.
You have to go through every beta one after other
You must be on firmware for which beta one is released. For S908E it is vg6
any chance of you upgrading the base so i can install your rom? to a base of september build? i really dont want to dirty flash aug (vh6) build over what i have now, vh9 ...
this is quite cumbersome ...
As said earlier I am not going to update A12 base now. A13 is around the corner and my focus in only on A13.
- T01 - 26.10.2022
- T02 - 19.11.2022