- Dec 5, 2009
I am building ROMs as a hobby and intend to share the ones without known bugs here. Note that I am not a ROM developer and I won't have a lot of time to put into learning android code. So, I will not be reponsible for bricks, bugs, etc.
Founder & Lead Developer:
You can buy me coffee on paypal.me/elliepumping
1) Stuck on Havoc's boot logo for some.
NOTE: First boot may take up to 10 minutes.
1) Go to TWRP
2) Format data
3) Flash ROM. It will flash to the opposite slot.
4) Don't reboot yet.
5) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!
6) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed. DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM!!!
7) Reboot recovery
8) Flash magisk
9) Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
1) Boot TWRP.
2) (Optional) Format data. Only optional if your device is not encrypted.
3) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system
4) Choose the inactive slot.
5) Reboot recovery.
6) Flash ROM
7) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!
8) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed. DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM!!!
9) Reboot recovery
10) Flash magisk
11) Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
Device Tree flashlmdd: flashlmdd
Device Tree flash-common: flash-common
Device Tree sm8150-common: sm8150-common
Device Tree lge-common: lge-common
Hardware specifics: hardware/lge
[B]SGCMarkus[/B] for the device tree and other sources.
Telegram users Zj for testing and feedback.