• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[23/09/'21][UPDATED][R][11][ROM][STABLE] Bliss Roms v14.7 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

sohamsen

Mar 30, 2016
Kolkata
September 23rd's update completely broke Play Services, any fix ? I tried to reinstall Gapps via Recovery, but while that saved Google Play, that didn't solve the issue as a whole.

Edit: Okay looks like it's the apps that use it that broke. I need to reinstall anything that makes use of it. Still odd though.
flash the same gapps again

Cannot use Google Assistant, there's a notification saying:
- The Google Assistant is updating the voice model...
But the everything is updated.

I suffer the first auto-reboot, I'll make logs later. Till now is everything Im reporting.

Pretty smooth.
I was one of those who tested the build before release. No issues like this were encountered at that time , that Updating voice model update is common for everyone , wait for some time if it fixes automatically , otherwise clean flash.

September 23rd's update completely broke Play Services, any fix ? I tried to reinstall Gapps via Recovery, but while that saved Google Play, that didn't solve the issue as a whole.

Edit: Okay looks like it's the apps that use it that broke. I need to reinstall anything that makes use of it. Still odd though.
I'm using it , and everything works just fine.

nfsmw_gr

Dec 25, 2010
Salamina,Greece
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, installed this rom and running it for a few days.
Runs pretty well!
I have one small question though, does anyone know how to add a camera shortcuto on the lockscreen?
Most roms have this, but I just can't find where it is on this rom.
Thanks!

maximal2019user

Dec 23, 2018
I wanted to report an error or fake version of Bliss OS , I think its for an 14.7 version but the latest version of Blissos for x86 x64 is BlissOS-14.3-x86_64-202106261907_k-android12-5.10.46-ax86_m-21.1.3_r-x86_emugapps_cros-hd

thats the latest I found on their website for it, but when I search bing for Bliss OS 14.7 for pc , it found links like

Bliss 14.7 - Download for PC Free - Malavida

again I am pretty sure the newest version is located at the links below, that's why I am guess either 14.7 is wrongly link to the rom for tablets, not pc based computers or laptops but the above search finds 14.7 for pc which is wrong, unless it can really be run in virtualbox type software again, I think the above is finding a fake version pretending to be the real thing, but again I wanted to report this to get the facts right if you guys can, I post my question under Bliss x86 on xdr if that helps too? I got the one below running on my old dell laptop just fine, just not sure if its best to run the LockGear version of the iso or or non-lockGear Gapps one which is best, and does Lockgear version slow down the bootup of android x86? since I also used the normal android x86 based on 8 before it seemed to run faster than Bliss OS android 11 but that could just be because of all the software Bliss OS adds in it maybe? I used rufus 3.17 to put it on my usb drive for testing and booting on my older laptops so far, I still need windows 10 or windows 11 for my main ones, since I use software like epic games launcher for video games on my newer computers. I don't always have great luck getting these things to dual boot unless its linux and even that sometimes can have problems too. like with the time being different in windows and linux booting between the two OS systems.

sohamsen

Mar 30, 2016
Kolkata
I wanted to report an error or fake version of Bliss OS , I think its for an 14.7 version but the latest version of Blissos for x86 x64 is BlissOS-14.3-x86_64-202106261907_k-android12-5.10.46-ax86_m-21.1.3_r-x86_emugapps_cros-hd

thats the latest I found on their website for it, but when I search bing for Bliss OS 14.7 for pc , it found links like

Bliss 14.7 - Download for PC Free - Malavida

again I am pretty sure the newest version is located at the links below, that's why I am guess either 14.7 is wrongly link to the rom for tablets, not pc based computers or laptops but the above search finds 14.7 for pc which is wrong, unless it can really be run in virtualbox type software again, I think the above is finding a fake version pretending to be the real thing, but again I wanted to report this to get the facts right if you guys can, I post my question under Bliss x86 on xdr if that helps too? I got the one below running on my old dell laptop just fine, just not sure if its best to run the LockGear version of the iso or or non-lockGear Gapps one which is best, and does Lockgear version slow down the bootup of android x86? since I also used the normal android x86 based on 8 before it seemed to run faster than Bliss OS android 11 but that could just be because of all the software Bliss OS adds in it maybe? I used rufus 3.17 to put it on my usb drive for testing and booting on my older laptops so far, I still need windows 10 or windows 11 for my main ones, since I use software like epic games launcher for video games on my newer computers. I don't always have great luck getting these things to dual boot unless its linux and even that sometimes can have problems too. like with the time being different in windows and linux booting between the two OS systems.

please contact bliss os related issue in bliss os support group : https://t.me/blissx86

Aug 2, 2013
Sofia
Hey, this rom so far is the one that works flawlessly on my device (fingers crossed!)
Is there an option to disable AUTO rotation for the lockscreen. Its very frustrating especially when I use it in landscape mode when I drive.

Thanks!

Reactions: jamesneutron24

mangesh511

Feb 14, 2013
Pls confirm firmware required ---12.0.1.0 or 12.5.1.0? Still on andriod 10 bliss wanted to upgrade now.
also pls suggest gapps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, this rom so far is the one that works flawlessly on my device (fingers crossed!)
    Is there an option to disable AUTO rotation for the lockscreen. Its very frustrating especially when I use it in landscape mode when I drive.

Thanks!
    qtDlAth.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    BlissRoms based on Android 11

Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.
    Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.

A7JONTD.png

BlissRoms Sources

BlissRoms Device Sources

Kernel Sources

M8leihh.png

Bliss Device Downloads
    Click here (Download Rom)

Cz6L1rZ.png

Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of installing
    Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom. Please make sure you download the correct version of Bliss for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.
    • Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(OrangeFox is the preferred recovery)
    • Make sure you have 12.0.1.0 Q Global Stable (FW)Firmware.
    • Download the latest Bliss Rom
    • Click Here (Download Firmware)
    • Boot into recovery
    • Backup your important data
    • Perform a full clean flash if coming from other Roms ( Format data , wipe system,cache,vendor)
    • Flash FW( 12.0.1.0 Global Q) Otherwise Bliss Rom zip will throw Error
    • Flash Bliss Rom
    • Flash BitGApps / NikGApps / OpenGApps
    • Reboot

aWICthQ.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please report to us in this thread. You will be assisted further on to take logs.

myCEQmI.png

@jackeagle
    @electrikjesus
    @Rohan purohit
    @rwaterspf1
    @Makaveli_da_dev
    @ElfinJNoty
    @BitOBSessiOn
    @customworx
    @nilac
    @sixohtew
    @aclegg2011
    @Roger.T
    @T.M.Wrath
    @kanttii
    @REV3NT3CH
    @techfreak243
    @SuperDroidBond
    @USA_RedDragon
    @bcrichster
    @DeadmanxXD
    @krittin98
    @blackscorpion
    @TechExhibeo
    @DroidBot
    @Siphonay
    @pacer456
    @nitin1438
    @theGeekyLad
    @kunalshah912
    @LordArcadius
    @AryanAA

A huge thanks to Chainfire, CM/LineageOS, Android-x86, Jide, @farmerbb & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work
    Many Thanks to @letsmakecakes for providing device tree & vendor. Thank you!

About BlissROMs

Team membership consist of and provides:
    Training, development opportunities, design opportunities, build servers when available, download servers, design & development software, as well as a stress free team oriented community of professionals and mentors in all fields revolving around Android development. To join our team, please visit either of our websites, and find the Join Team Bliss link.

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link:
    yMdcL5e.png

PayPal Link

WE ARE A U.S. FEDERAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (501c3)

2rw5ves.png

We receive a small donation each time you make a purchase with “Amazon Smile”:

Notice

The OP and most recent discussions will generally help to answer any questions you will encounter. If not, we will do our best to answer your questions & concerns as soon as possible.

We will also simply direct you to the OP if the answer is contained there. We encourage community minded interactions: users helping fellow users allows Team Bliss to focus on the work involved to make things Blissful.

Please do not ask for ETA's

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread. Moderators, feel free to enforce anything you feel is necessary to stop bad posts

Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads. Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions. Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our teamwhen trying to determine problems that users are having. We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge. Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.

Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts. We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.

wwdX3pH.png

Website

Official Platform Links

BlissRoms Facebook

BlissRoms Twitter

BlissRoms Instagram

BlissRoms Telegram

Thank you for using Bliss! And as always: #StayBlissful
    BlissRoms 14.3 will be released this upcoming week, stay tuned
    New Update :
    > Synced to Latest Bliss Sources.
    > Latest August Security Patch.
    > Fixed : FM is now Fully Functional.
    > Fixed : Statusbar Padding, Now position is correct by Default.
    > Fixed : Network Signal Bar Glitch.
    > Fixed : Dialer UI was glitching for some.
    > Updated : Latest Coral Fingerprint to Pass CTS.
    > Added : FPS Info to measure FPS in runtime.
    > Added : Lawnchair launcher as Default.
    > Updated : Kernel to Latest Predator Stormbreaker 8.2 Kernel
    > Many other updates in device side.

Head over to Bliss Sourceforge or Website and Download Now! :)
    BlissRoms R Update
    >Initial Android 11 Build.
    >Synced with latest Bliss R Source.
    >Enforcing and User build.
    >CTS Passes without Magisk.
    >Everything works and ready for daily drive.
    Update :
    Date : 19/08/2020
    Changelog:
    • Synced to Latest Bliss Sources.
    • Updated Blobs from MIUI LAVENDER 11.0.1.0 Q
    • Support for Q Firmware Added.
    • Now CTS Passes by Default without Magisk.
    • Fix : Charging LED was dim for some user.
    • Updated Device Tree with various misc Fixes and Improvements.
    • Updates kernel to Predator Stormbreaker 8.3

Notes:
    • Clean Flash is recommended as higher fw version is needed now. So make sure keep a backup if format data is needed when coming from previous Update if you are dirty flashing.
    • Flash Q firmware 11.0.1.0 Global ( Only use Q firmware) before Flashing Rom.(Ignore if already on Q FW)
    • BitGApps and Open GApps Nano is recommended.
    • No Gapps inbuilt.