[24/10/2012][ UPDATE ] Theme Corner

R.A.G.E

Mar 29, 2012
Ho Chi Minh
If it possible can u add thene from the fb pages like lilg, tutorial kelas berat,.. Coz it scatter all over the place and i cat understand indo:)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

wraith99

Mar 28, 2012
Hey everyone, I don't think I'm posting in the right thread, but i'll give it a shot. So, yesterday I bought a galaxy mini 2, but I can't root it, because I'll lose waranty and I want to sell the phone to get an upgrade(no hate pls). Is there any way to get themes for stock rom(2.3.6....)? I like something like ICS/JB style. Till now I had a Galaxy Gio got as a present and it didn't have any waranty so I rooted it in a few mins and installed ICS/JB ROM's, latest was a 4.2.1 android version(can't remember the name of the ROM).So I got used to those ICS/JB icon packs and settings, I find these gingerbread looks quit nasty comparing them to ICS :( . Thanks alot!

spam bot

May 31, 2012
Hey everyone, I don't think I'm posting in the right thread, but i'll give it a shot. So, yesterday I bought a galaxy mini 2, but I can't root it, because I'll lose waranty and I want to sell the phone to get an upgrade(no hate pls). Is there any way to get themes for stock rom(2.3.6....)? I like something like ICS/JB style. Till now I had a Galaxy Gio got as a present and it didn't have any waranty so I rooted it in a few mins and installed ICS/JB ROM's, latest was a 4.2.1 android version(can't remember the name of the ROM).So I got used to those ICS/JB icon packs and settings, I find these gingerbread looks quit nasty comparing them to ICS :( . Thanks alot!
holo launcher

DienoX

Aug 4, 2012
Odp: [24/10/2012][ UPDATE ] Theme Corner

Could be the trick to convert the S6500?

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S6500D za pomocą Tapatalk 2

ShadowFax

Nov 7, 2011
Amritsar
i have Andro-ID 3.3.1...are these themes working on it???
If not, can somebody please give me link to Andro-ID 3.2 Final??? The link in Rom thread dosen't work....thnx in advance