[25.06.15][G3TWB Themes][LOLLIPOP]

Search This thread

leo2589

May 1, 2012
Milan
@Kickoff thanks for your amazing theme..
Just one thing please.. Make white the vibration icon.. Or is bugged only for me?
2700fd1d0ad9096492f0e1b9694cbbbc.jpg

Thanks in Advance

Sent from LG-D855

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills
Any possible way to make a theme where we can get the hybrid theme statusbar icons but not theme the quick settings icons? I really like the statusbar icons but I prefer just coloring LG's quick toggles with tweaksbox instead of using the hybrd theme icons.

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
Any possible way to make a theme where we can get the hybrid theme statusbar icons but not theme the quick settings icons? I really like the statusbar icons but I prefer just coloring LG's quick toggles with tweaksbox instead of using the hybrd theme icons.

It is possible. :)

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills
On my D850 on at&t the quick setting toggles do not theme on any of the themes.

I don't think I have anything selected in TWB to keep them from theming but...

sent from a location using an app

Are you running the latest (RC3) version of Tweaksbox? RC2 was a bit of a mess and RC3 improved on the previous versions shortcomings.

UszkiX

Jan 26, 2015
Hi. I have G3TWB 1.4.1 RC3 and quick settings icons can not change. What is wrong?
8113e0d987118c664889d58acfe5ed08.jpg

Wysłane z mojego LG-D722 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    24ee5vs.jpg

Backgroud

I assume that you are fully aware of what G3Tweaksbox means, how it works and you are a satisfied user of my G3TWB themes available here.

This thread contains only the G3TWB themes adapted to Lollipop systems. Please continue with bug reports, ideas and development discussions here.

The themes are not bug free. I will work on the perfection of them. Please report about bugs. Bugs might be present on the US variants mainly (I cannot test the corresponding resources)

Themes

Currently the following themes are available for the G3TWB 1.4.1 RC2:

- AOSP Theme
    - Hybrid Theme
    - Hybrid Theme with 72X72 dp statusbar icons (for users of UX4 inspired ROM-s)
    - MIUI Theme

You can download them from the links above (simply click on the theme's name).

Screenshots

MIUI

2ltlz10.jpg

Hybrid (100dpi status bar)

2gtbvvc.jpg

MANY THANKS to P_Toti for his continuous support and help.

If you appreciate my work you can buy me a beer.
    Update 18.06.2015
    Themes reuploaded with fixed package names and resources. Please reinstall them.

Update 19.06.2015
    MIUI dialer and settings icons fixed. Improved statusbar icons.

Update 20.06.2015
    Hybrid themes updated, settings list view fixed, 72dpi statusbar icons polished.

Update 25.06.2015
    Hybrid themes and MIUI updated to V1.2 framework checkboxes and radio buttons fixed.
    Known issues

MIUI:
    • battery is not themed

Hybrid (100):
    • non

Hybrid (72):
    • non
    Thanks Kickoff for the theme Engine

well Im working with kickoffs engine, and his drawables, so basically this is almost all his work. Im just trying to make it run on the G3 properly, with just few changes. thank you kickoff!

dJmS7gK.jpg
    Which one?

Edit: does not matter, both updated. :)