• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[25/10/12][ROM][Elegancia Rom Series v3.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nametaken

Feb 10, 2011
I thought all sense 4.1 needed 1.58. Backing up current Rom to try this one. The Atom launcher is a nice slim launcher.
Sense 4.1 with working 3D? This Rom would be a first if he got it going, I think

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Hover-Shuttle

ramjet73

Jan 12, 2006
Honolulu, Hawaii
I thought all sense 4.1 needed 1.58. Backing up current Rom to try this one. The Atom launcher is a nice slim launcher.
Sense 4.1 with working 3D? This Rom would be a first if he got it going, I think
I don't think the chubbz/gruesomewolf Sixth Sense ROM required hboot 1.58 because they built the VM kernel into it and I think this may have the same base.

ramjet73

Reactions: Nametaken

Nametaken

Feb 10, 2011
On tapatalk, the download link isn't there. Not sure about the XDA app. Just a heads up ^.^
Before some asks for it http://d-h.st/SXh
Also, remember you use webview in tapa menu settings

First boot takes a while (5+ minutes, give it time

Last edited:

icon69

Aug 8, 2011
Jesus man, your everywhere lol. Great job with everything loving the support for the 3vo and loving all of you work. :D

TrashWang
Sent from my 3vo running Miui JB Buttered ( ToasT) up.

twcrosno

Aug 25, 2010
Downers Grove
Hey Lens,
First things first, this is a beautiful ROM, but I swear this was out a few weeks ago. I thought I had it on my phone just a week or so back, then I couldn't find it on XDA and it is back. Now, I could be wrong, but I do not think so. Can you confirm this? Not a big deal, I was just suprised a week or so back when I was looking for it and I couldn't find it here.

Lens_flare

Mar 2, 2010
Tomsk
Yes apparently this was on xda....however it was a post of a rom by a banned user.....thus rom is updated and not the same.....it may look the same but there should be less bugs,extra features, etc.

P.S. So confusion isnt cause it is smart to PM me questions like this
Or you could have just looked at the OP and it explains it for you......
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread Closed.

User was a secondary account of a banned "developer".
    Ok guys.....for anyone that lokes this rom.....im almost done with the update....just gotta fix some stuff in updater script ....(working on aroma)
    OK guys.
    I have found multiple times now in all my threads people ask questions that have already been answered in the OP..or by others....for now on before asking questions please search the thread and OP to see if your question is answered if it hasnt then ask....thankyou
    :thumbup:
    whats the expected eta on the new update

uploadfromtaptalk1351286905940.jpg
    Anyone wanting to try this Rom and wants a camera, here is the sense 4.0 cam http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1057272&d=1336858081
    Tested and confirmed as working. It's an apk, just download and flash