[25-11-2013][UNLOCKED BL] Moto X Open Recovery 2.09 by Skrilax_CZ

Search This thread

Al936

Mar 10, 2007
First of all: I am not developer of this recovery. ALL CREDITS MUST GO TO Skrilax_CZ. He just allow me to post it here.

Open Recovery (OR) is for MOTO X with UNLOCKED Bootloader. It is compatible with KitKat.

Detailed OR description (made by Skrilax_CZ) is here.

From my point of view, one of the big difference from TWRP and CWM is: OR can make backup/restore of modem software.
In particular OR make backup of the following partitions: boot, cache, data, fsg, logo, modem, modemst1, modemst2, system.

INSTALLATION

1) Download the image
2) Flash using fastboot (fastboot flash recovery open_recovery.img)
3) Reboot to recovery

Open Recovery for Moto X DOWNLOAD

gokart2

Sep 21, 2011
Detroit
Moto Z2 Force
Google Pixel 6
So.....can it flash back previous radio (modem=radio right?)firmware alone? Can it do it independent from everything else? Meaning, I save my current everything 4.2.2, take the 4.4 kk update, notice the call quality isn't as good, flash back JUST modem/radio firmware, drink beer?

Al936

Mar 10, 2007
Yes, it can. You can select partitions to backup as well as you can select partitions to restore from backup. So if you would like to restore only modem software just select corresponding partitions and restore them.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all: I am not developer of this recovery. ALL CREDITS MUST GO TO Skrilax_CZ. He just allow me to post it here.

Open Recovery (OR) is for MOTO X with UNLOCKED Bootloader. It is compatible with KitKat.

Detailed OR description (made by Skrilax_CZ) is here.

From my point of view, one of the big difference from TWRP and CWM is: OR can make backup/restore of modem software.
    In particular OR make backup of the following partitions: boot, cache, data, fsg, logo, modem, modemst1, modemst2, system.

INSTALLATION

1) Download the image
    2) Flash using fastboot (fastboot flash recovery open_recovery.img)
    3) Reboot to recovery

Open Recovery for Moto X DOWNLOAD