[25 Mar][SD\Magldr][Boxmax Ds v0.3][Froyo HTC ARA 2.32.415.3][kernel:hastarin r8.6]

Search This thread

Traffic187

Jun 2, 2010
Surrey
Hi great build no flaws so far tested for most the day today wifi is better on this build, I to do not want the above apps as I don't need them, but following your instructions I can't get rid of them. when you say root explore do you mean on the phone or on the desktop? Sorry for the stupid questions but I am still learning.

lol found it cheers great build again.

boxmax

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
Hi great build no flaws so far tested for most the day today wifi is better on this build, I to do not want the above apps as I don't need them, but following your instructions I can't get rid of them. when you say root explore do you mean on the phone or on the desktop? Sorry for the stupid questions but I am still learning.

root explore Is a program to browse the files ... From which you can change and modify the system files

Find this program in the panel software :

cap201103192143.jpg

& go to system folder ... / app & delete ...

Traffic187

Jun 2, 2010
Surrey
Lol yeah spotted it after the comment, worked even without restart but did it anyway just in case. Got your themed version as looks cool. batts not bad but guessing it will get better a settle like other builds everything working right. In shock right now as I have not had to restart it 3-4 times to get everything functioning.

Sabobo0

Jan 3, 2011
boxmax

Hi boxmax

Thanks for the great build just love it very fast and every thing looks great only one question can i change the black angry Android image to the regular green one :) Many Many Thanks

Sabobo0

avasman

Apr 3, 2007
Melbourne
HTC Friend Stream

I have been using most of the android ROMS on my HD2 and I must say that this on is one of the fastest and reliable ROMS that I have used.

I have noticed a couple of things, one not so bad but the other is causing me an issue.

1. During setup, the is no ENGLISH(UK) or ENGLISH(US), mainly for the spelling.
2. HTC Friends fails to sign in, When you select Facebook, you get "Service currently not available. Do you want to try again?". All the other connections work (twitter & Flickr).

When download the facebook app, I can sign in. So I guess that it is not the facebook site.

Is there something that I missed or is it intentionally disabled?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

boxmax

Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
Hi boxmax

Thanks for the great build just love it very fast and every thing looks great only one question can i change the black angry Android image to the regular green one :) Many Many Thanks

Sabobo0

Hi Sabobo0 :)

What do you mean (the black angry Android image) ? in themed vr?

boxmax

Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
I have been using most of the android ROMS on my HD2 and I must say that this on is one of the fastest and reliable ROMS that I have used.

I have noticed a couple of things, one not so bad but the other is causing me an issue.

1. During setup, the is no ENGLISH(UK) or ENGLISH(US), mainly for the spelling.
2. HTC Friends fails to sign in, When you select Facebook, you get "Service currently not available. Do you want to try again?". All the other connections work (twitter & Flickr).

When download the facebook app, I can sign in. So I guess that it is not the facebook site.

Is there something that I missed or is it intentionally disabled?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

1. I'm sorry ... These languages ​​are available in Release 2.32.415.3 ,,, & use morelocal2.apk from market ...

2.HTC Friends I do not know... Any version you use? ,,, themed Ara Carbon ? ... try stock clean

Last edited:

ashiqiqbal

Mar 26, 2010
aaa

PPP Must be accurate settings, Otherwise it will not work

setting APN always worked for me for other android builds that i've used.. but for this one it's not helping.. a bit confused here about what else needed to be changed.. i dont require username or password..

EDIT: after setting APN, if i disable mobile network and re-enable it, it shows 'connected'.. but browsing fails.. after a while the mobile network status goes back to 'connection failed'..

Last edited:

boxmax

Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
setting APN always worked for me for other android builds that i've used.. but for this one it's not helping.. a bit confused here about what else needed to be changed.. i dont require username or password..

EDIT: after setting APN, if i disable mobile network and re-enable it, it shows 'connected'.. but browsing fails.. after a while the mobile network status goes back to 'connection failed'..

hmm ... I do not know what specific problem ... I have tried it for me is working well

try this : on phone press : *#*#4636#*#* to Android Secret ... Phone information ... & change to GSM auto (PRL)

or try v0.1 RMNET

1-stock http://www.multiupload.com/NPDDK242BT

2- theme 2.5 ... http://www.multiupload.com/XQAYDICODA

Last edited:
Reactions: 1stle

Troji

Feb 6, 2010
Dump question .....

To Boot This Through Magldr ....

Extract The Whole Thing To The Root Of SD
Replace That " rootfs.img " From The One Provided

1- Pressing The Power Until Magldr Menu Shows
2- Choose no 10 " Services "
3- Choose no 1 " BootSettings "
4 - Choose no 1 " Boot Source "
5- Choose no 1 " Android From SD "

What I'm Doing Wrong !?

Thank You

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    12521027.png

UPDATE To Boxmax Ds v0.3 :

1- UPDATE Adobe flash To fix the slow browsing to some sites that require flash.
    2- Add more languages ... Including French, Chinese ...
    3- Add Hot Restart in menu shutdown .
    4- Fix of vibration when you open the connection
    5- Loud sound ...

I would recommend strongly change Kernel To:
    http://www.multiupload.com/R3IBO28F0J
    it fast & more stable
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Information:​

1- build : Bravo Froyo HTC ARA 2.32.415.3 . Android 2.2 (Arabic Full) .

2- kernel:hastarin r8.6 .

3- All Working ( Camera 5m , Camcorder Normal , MMS , GPS , WiFi , Data ppp , Bluetooth , ... ).

4- Deodex ( App & Framework ) + Zipalign ( All .apk ) .

5- Available languages : Arabic Full & English .

6-There are two versions Available : ( Stock Clean Untheme ) & ( with theme Carbon Ara V2.6 - No P.C.W) .

7- To install SD : Download ...Unrar ... Put the folder on the root of your SD card ... Run CLRCAD then Haret. For Magldr use this rootfs & Replace in folder Android & use magldr

8- incloded 1GB DATA

Download :

Torrent Download

1- Stock Clean Untheme v0.3 http://www.multiupload.com/AUJKJ43J4H

2- To Add theme Ara carboon2.6 for v0.3 http://www.multiupload.com/TMIMQBXOTZ

3- To Add theme Clear Glass Sense for v0.3 http://www.mediafire.com/?jow02xwr3ltxenp

install theme (but folder root in folder android and run ... after that ... can delete folder root)

Special thanks to

darkstone , MccM , spimonkey34 ,hastarin , letama ,jaguaralani , Oijkn , domineus ,htcfreak , dsixda's ...

& Overall : xda-developers.com

Original Post & first
    here

Screen shot for v Theme ARA Carboon 2.6 :

14041432062729.png

140414320627ss29.png

Screen shot for v Clear Glass Sense 1.3 :

23041432025645.png
    works great.
    I understand that this was meant for the Arab world but I would like to use it with English. I got the language changed to English. Everything is great, I just would really like to remove some programs like Al-Moazin, iQuran, dictionary and Hijri calendar. Sorry about that.
    I can't remove them through Manage applications, they are not in the Android Apps folder. I thought that maybe if I delete data.img file and let it generate a new one it would be without them but when a new file got generated they were there again.
    Is there a way to remove them? if yes, how can I do that?
    Also I wanted to add my HTC Sense account but it's not listed under accounts and there is no HTC Hub and no HTC Like.

this App (Al-Moazin, iQuran, dictionary and Hijri calendar) included from HTC ROM on system ... & can delete from : system/app and restart ... use root explore to delete
    UPDATE To Boxmax Ds v0.3 :

http://www.multiupload.com/N0OFZLV69Y

1- UPDATE Adobe flash To fix the slow browsing to some sites that require flash.
    2- Add more languages ... Including French, Chinese ...
    3- Add Hot Restart in menu shutdown .
    4- Fix of vibration when you open the connection
    5- Loud sound ...

root explore Is a program to browse the files ... From which you can change and modify the system files

Find this program in the panel software :

cap201103192143.jpg

& go to system folder ... / app & delete ...
    you can have x magldr????

Download ...

& change rootfs.img to this

& test magldr ...

for more See :
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=11316743&postcount=32