[25 Mar][SD\Magldr][Boxmax Ds v0.3][Froyo HTC ARA 2.32.415.3][kernel:hastarin r8.6]

Search This thread

mikemol

Jan 8, 2009
1 & 2 :
Unfortunately, the various construction between Desire and the Desire HD and that the differences

3 :
I'm trying, but the process is difficult ، I hope and assistance to those who estimated that :(

4:
This is possible, did you try the KITCHEN FOR THEMES http://uot.dakra.lt/ ;)

Thanks for reply. I did get the battery status by installing a battery status app from the market but it doesn't replace but ads another battery icon with percentage. if that could be built-in without a need to download any apps that would be better and if it could replace the stock battery instead of adding another one to it.
Anyway, if you could finish number 3 that would be great. I hope you get assistance you need in this and some time in the future we'll get to see it.
I love your rom. very stable, no freezes when using market and installing apps. Great work.

daveyaz

Nov 3, 2009
See post # 106 :D

Dear sir,

I did what you said in post 106...now i got new theme...but still no audio...!!!

audio works great in WM ....

i got hd2 , radio 2.15 , not us version, kingstone 8GB SD card.....

i think i'll try other versions....

thanks anyway........great job

boxmax

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
Sorry,,, I mean my words only drew attention to what you've done to add New Theme

As for you I do not know a solution.

Accept my greetings and good luck

daveyaz

Nov 3, 2009
Sorry,,, I mean my words only drew attention to what you've done to add New Theme

As for you I do not know a solution.

Accept my greetings and good luck

thanks brother...

can you recommend some pther versions similar to this one or anything else ??

god bless you

i also noticed that when workin on this version, when i get a phone call,,,,,i can't hear the caller and he can't hear me !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jesseserna

May 5, 2010
Hey what up bomax? Been running your build for a few days and decided to overclock it using setCpu. But now its stuck on about 1350mhz. And all it does is reboot continuously. Can you please help me fix this thanx.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

rebecker

Mar 13, 2007
Minneapolis
Hi Boxmax,

May I start a wish list for the next update build.

1. HTC Sense account. Can you possibly add that? I tried to copy My HTC.apk, htcrecommends.apk, htcrecommendswidget.apk, htcsetupwizzard.apk to system/apps folder, now I got that add HTC Sense account in the accounts and I also got HTC Hub and HTC Likes in the apps but they don't work - give force close message. If you could add those that would be great.
2. Skins. If you could add skins in addition to scenes that would be great. I tried to add Slate.apk and SkinPicker.apk but still that didn't add ability to choose skins. I like that skin as with it I get a different clock and it matches the background so you only see numbers and the screen looks cleaner
3. DL Desire 3.x and 4.x have a bar when you pull down notification bar - that bar gives you quick access to turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, gps, brightness and so on. I would rather pull down notification bar and see access to all of this there than go to the settings or install different widgets that will place extra icons on the home screen
4. change the battery status to display percentage

Of course, I would like all of the above too. HOWEVER, only if there is no slowdown in this build's speed! It is the fastest I've tried and has become my daily build.

-Bob-

boxmax

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
Hey what up bomax? Been running your build for a few days and decided to overclock it using setCpu. But now its stuck on about 1350mhz. And all it does is reboot continuously. Can you please help me fix this thanx.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

Try change system.ext2 only

Reactions: jesseserna

rjones9902

Jul 24, 2010
Fantastic Work

just wanted to let you know that i have used many builds for SD and i have got to say that yours is the best. i'm using the latest version of it and everything is operating beautifully. i can go from 1 1/2 to 2 days of not charging it, moderate use, and having the background data and auto sync on.
once again, marvelous work done as this is my daily build.

Reactions: magawa and boxmax

rebecker

Mar 13, 2007
Minneapolis
just wanted to let you know that i have used many builds for SD and i have got to say that yours is the best. i'm using the latest version of it and everything is operating beautifully. i can go from 1 1/2 to 2 days of not charging it, moderate use, and having the background data and auto sync on. once again, marvelous work done as this is my daily build.

I agree totally!

Tech Savy

Sep 21, 2009
Can you post link for just juice 3.1 apk

:DI like the battery widget in the task bar, but don't want to add the glass theme to get it... I like the ARA theme (Black and Blue)... Can you post an apk for just the Juice 3.1 battery widget??? Nice build.... Still using v2...:D

:DThanks....:D

sh_mohanna

Apr 25, 2010
Gaza
Excellent work and great build, after 3 days of continuous work I can say it is the best one I tried until now.
However only two issues faced, which I believe they can be solved easily since the solution is posted many times in other builds in this forum.

1. MMS messages should blurry pictures or quality is bad.
2. While driving for long distance, I found that each time when the signal is switching from one access point to another the call will be disconnected, which should not happen and the user should not feel it, I think some delay is there to recognize the new signal.

Reactions: almozaffar

yma900

Feb 9, 2009
i wanted to ask about something.... i installed the HTC sync program on my computer willing to sync my contacts to the computer. but the problem is that its not accepting to switch it on from the computer... i have outlook connector on the computer and back when i was using windows mobile i used to sync the contacts with the windows mobile program.. so what shall i do to activate it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    12521027.png

UPDATE To Boxmax Ds v0.3 :

1- UPDATE Adobe flash To fix the slow browsing to some sites that require flash.
    2- Add more languages ... Including French, Chinese ...
    3- Add Hot Restart in menu shutdown .
    4- Fix of vibration when you open the connection
    5- Loud sound ...

I would recommend strongly change Kernel To:
    http://www.multiupload.com/R3IBO28F0J
    it fast & more stable
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Information:​

1- build : Bravo Froyo HTC ARA 2.32.415.3 . Android 2.2 (Arabic Full) .

2- kernel:hastarin r8.6 .

3- All Working ( Camera 5m , Camcorder Normal , MMS , GPS , WiFi , Data ppp , Bluetooth , ... ).

4- Deodex ( App & Framework ) + Zipalign ( All .apk ) .

5- Available languages : Arabic Full & English .

6-There are two versions Available : ( Stock Clean Untheme ) & ( with theme Carbon Ara V2.6 - No P.C.W) .

7- To install SD : Download ...Unrar ... Put the folder on the root of your SD card ... Run CLRCAD then Haret. For Magldr use this rootfs & Replace in folder Android & use magldr

8- incloded 1GB DATA

Download :

Torrent Download

1- Stock Clean Untheme v0.3 http://www.multiupload.com/AUJKJ43J4H

2- To Add theme Ara carboon2.6 for v0.3 http://www.multiupload.com/TMIMQBXOTZ

3- To Add theme Clear Glass Sense for v0.3 http://www.mediafire.com/?jow02xwr3ltxenp

install theme (but folder root in folder android and run ... after that ... can delete folder root)

Special thanks to

darkstone , MccM , spimonkey34 ,hastarin , letama ,jaguaralani , Oijkn , domineus ,htcfreak , dsixda's ...

& Overall : xda-developers.com

Original Post & first
    here

Screen shot for v Theme ARA Carboon 2.6 :

14041432062729.png

140414320627ss29.png

Screen shot for v Clear Glass Sense 1.3 :

23041432025645.png
    works great.
    I understand that this was meant for the Arab world but I would like to use it with English. I got the language changed to English. Everything is great, I just would really like to remove some programs like Al-Moazin, iQuran, dictionary and Hijri calendar. Sorry about that.
    I can't remove them through Manage applications, they are not in the Android Apps folder. I thought that maybe if I delete data.img file and let it generate a new one it would be without them but when a new file got generated they were there again.
    Is there a way to remove them? if yes, how can I do that?
    Also I wanted to add my HTC Sense account but it's not listed under accounts and there is no HTC Hub and no HTC Like.

this App (Al-Moazin, iQuran, dictionary and Hijri calendar) included from HTC ROM on system ... & can delete from : system/app and restart ... use root explore to delete
    UPDATE To Boxmax Ds v0.3 :

http://www.multiupload.com/N0OFZLV69Y

1- UPDATE Adobe flash To fix the slow browsing to some sites that require flash.
    2- Add more languages ... Including French, Chinese ...
    3- Add Hot Restart in menu shutdown .
    4- Fix of vibration when you open the connection
    5- Loud sound ...
    Hi great build no flaws so far tested for most the day today wifi is better on this build, I to do not want the above apps as I don't need them, but following your instructions I can't get rid of them. when you say root explore do you mean on the phone or on the desktop? Sorry for the stupid questions but I am still learning.

root explore Is a program to browse the files ... From which you can change and modify the system files

Find this program in the panel software :

cap201103192143.jpg

& go to system folder ... / app & delete ...
    you can have x magldr????

Download ...

& change rootfs.img to this

& test magldr ...

for more See :
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=11316743&postcount=32