[25 March] Sense 3.5

Search This thread

JaegerStriker

Oct 25, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Not at the moment... Having a bit of trouble with my edited apk's not working and my Ubuntu virtual box won't set up properly so I'm unavailable for the time being should have it sorted soon though

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

McGiver93

Nov 15, 2009
Villarotta
Wipe data Wipe cache Wipe system i tried everything but still dont boot.. I will try to keep on that screen for a night. :s anyway, its faster this rom?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA

Justice™

Jul 3, 2011
I want to try this ROM but I have custom MTD partitions
What is the size of system partition that I should use ??

Sent from my still alive, ICS capable HTC Wildfire.

The stock HTC layout possibly, its a sense from and I'm not sure how much it needs.

Sent from my Wildfire using xda premium

JaegerStriker

Oct 25, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
i'll have a go (stuck resizing anyway) let me know if you are going to try and build one!

porting that onto a cm7 base (rom turned bad, try again)
tried again both bad roms no idea why maybe because its aosp not sense

ill try a different gingerbread rom and see if that makes a difference

tried yoshi GB rom and status 0 occurred editing my updater script to see if that will work

Last edited:

FGOD

May 22, 2011
i'll have a go (stuck resizing anyway) let me know if you are going to try and build one!

porting that onto a cm7 base (rom turned bad, try again)
tried again both bad roms no idea why maybe because its aosp not sense

ill try a different gingerbread rom and see if that makes a difference

tried yoshi GB rom and status 0 occurred editing my updater script to see if that will work

Sorry couldn't follow, but I guess you mean you going get the other ROM to boot on wildfire? Too bad cause it would have solved a lot of resizing issues...

Welcome to the end of your life, hail the oceanborn

rallapag

Apr 19, 2010
Use senseonfire as the base
Status 0 is I think wrong update binary
Sorry couldn't follow, but I guess you mean you going get the other ROM to boot on wildfire? Too bad cause it would have solved a lot of resizing issues...
Resizing is never solved. Coz all these phones have higher screen resolution than tattoo & wildfire

Last edited:

FGOD

May 22, 2011
Use senseonfire as the base
Status 0 is I think wrong update binary

Resizing is never solved. Coz all these phones have higher screen resolution than tattoo & wildfire

I know that's why I said it would have solved a lot of resizing probs.not all ;-) but isn't there a sense 3.5 ROM for tattoo?

Welcome to the end of your life, hail the oceanborn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since Solar_ and kaassaus both left the wildfire scene they left behind their sense 3.5 rom which needed resizing

Well a couple of dedicated members have managed to do some resizing and now the launcher is in the correct place we can start fixing the apps.

anyone who wants to help resize here is a thread on how to do it by vigidroid http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1296554

This is a thread where i will put any resized .apk's people have done and build the rom... so share any resized .apk's and together we can get this rom working properly

while this is being resized im going to add some new stuff in aswell e.g htc one ringtones, beats etc easy stuff for now

If you have helped with providing resized apk etc let me know and i will add you to the credit list

Attached are actual screen shots of this rom

Features :

-Based on the Hintay Zero 0.12
    -Android Gingerbread 2.3.5
    -Brand new Sense 3.5
    -Busybox 1.18.4
    -Htc One Wallpapers
    -BEATS!! (audio works - beats music player doesn't work FC)
    -Languages : English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, German, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian,Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Polish,Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Thai, -Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese.
    -HTC File Manager
    -Deodexed all files
    -Zipaligned all .apk for better RAM usage
    -Added A2SD (and dalvik cache to SD)
    -Edify scripted (CWM 3.X.X +)
    -And much more..

Download in next post!

Known bugs :
    -Wi-Fi (rallapag working on it!), GPS, BT doesn't work.
    -Everything needs resizing Need help with that .
    -You tell me.

Credits :
    -Hintay, for his awesome Hintay Zero 0.12 ROM.
    -Arco68, for making this ROM boot
    -Rallapag for resizing the rosie/launcher.
    -vigidroid for his resizing thread

.APK Credits:
    -Rallapag - for the HtcQuickLaunchWidget.apk and HtcLockScreen.apk
    -LastStandingDroid - resizing some of the framework files
    BEFORE YOU INSTALL BE AWARE IT IS IN BETA STAGE ATM - LOTS NEED RESIZING AND FORCE CLOSES NEED FIXING - NOT RECOMMENDED AS A DAILY DRIVER

ALSO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF IT BRICKS YOUR DEVICE OR IT LINKS WITH SKYNET AND SENDS A TERMINATOR TO KILL YOU

Guide to install the ROM :

1. Download the latest version
    2. Put it in the root of your SDcard (/sdcard/)
    3. Boot into CWM
    4. Make a nandroid backup of your current ROM!!
    5. Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache
    6. Flash this .zip in CWM
    7. Reboot

Havent tried this with any custom MTD Partitions so i dont know if it will boot however if anyone successfully gets this to boot using custom MTD Partition please post so i can add them here!

BOOT UP WILL TAKE A WHILE - STAYS ON HTC SCREEN FOR AGES BUT BE PATIENT IT WILL LOAD!

Now Time To Flash!
    sense_3.5_V1:- https://rapidshare.com/files/1044687275/Sense_3.5_V1.zip

Mirror 1:- http://www.mediafire.com/?br94mwlr1tncvwb
    ill try again in a mo!

EDIT:- good work attached is the screenshots
    i think i have done this right... correct me if im wrong

attached are the screenshots of the command shell

can someone else also try this as i may be making stupid NOOB errors!
    You did right, but it looks like wifi module is not loaded at boot.
    That means things are beyond my knowledge.

This is what i did with regards to libhardware_legacy.so-
    libhardware_legacy.so was edited to remove the firmware path and wifi module was renamed from bcm4329.ko to wlan.ko to match magic wifi module.
    So i have edited to add the firmware path and renamed module back to bcm4329.ko.
    Then i added libwpa_client.so and wpa_supplicant of salsa (because libhardware_legacy.so was taken from sebastianFM's salsa port for magic) to match the firmware and wifi module.
    Above files are in the patch in the following post
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24133197&postcount=32

since that didn't work, tried to keep original ROM libwpa_client.so and wpa_supplicant and thats what in this post
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24136923&postcount=36

now that we know wifi module is not loaded at boot,
    What someone could do is flash first patch and
    load wifi module, before turning on the wifi and see if that helps (this is just guess work here, no promises)
    ================================================================================
    EDIT: Another idea,
    since senseonfire ROM is ported from Salsa to magic to wildfire and wifi working there,
    you could use those three files from Senseonfire ROM and use that kernel and see if it helps.
    HTC LEGEND IS STILL HVGA!
    STILL RESIZING NEEDED NO BENEFITS TO THIS ROM!
    sry for capslock :D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone