- Dec 5, 2009
View attachment 5322323
" #DroidOnTime "
ROM Version: 5.2
Build Status: Unofficial
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."
dotOS is an Android ROM which focuses on performance and stability. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of his/her device.....
NOTE: First boot may take up to 10 minutes.
1) Go to TWRP
2) Format data
3) Flash ROM. It will flash to the opposite slot.
4) Don't reboot yet.
5) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!
6) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed. DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM!!!
7) Reboot recovery
8) Flash magisk
9) Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
1) Boot TWRP.
2) (Optional) Format data. Only optional if your device is not encrypted.
3) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system
4) Choose the inactive slot.
5) Reboot recovery.
6) Flash ROM
7) Flash TWRP again. IMPORTANT, if you want to keep TWRP!!!
8) Press reboot button, NOT reboot system. Select the opposite slot. That is where the new ROM was flashed. DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM!!!
9) Reboot recovery
10) Flash magisk
11) Flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
1). Crashes and lag may be experienced, See this or this for potential fix/workaround.
You can buy me coffee on paypal.me/elliepumping
[LIST] New and refreshed UI New Customization app (previous named as DotExtras) Accent Overlay & RGB Picker Edge Lightning Battery Styles Battery Percentage Styles Clock Customization Traffic Indicator Battery Light Customizations QS Tiles title toggle QS Tiles style toggle (AOSP & accent) QS Rows & Columns Customization New FOD Icon & Animation picker with previews FOD recognition color picker Screen-Off FOD Automatically temporary disable night light while using FOD (toggle) New Theme Manager Overlays based Accent Picker Material Palette Accent Picker Smart Accent Picker (find automatically proper shade of accent for the other theme; if you apply custom accent for dark theme, press Smart Accent Picker and it will find a good shade to use for light theme and vice-versa) Fonts, Icon Packs and Icon Shapes picker Other Extra Features Hold power to torch Double tap on statusbar and lockscreen to sleep Double tap while sleeping to open doze (ambient display) Quick Screenshot (3 fingers gesture) Volume Panel position switch (right or left) Navigation bar pill size customization (hide, stock, medium, large) Pocket Mode - avoid scree touches while the phone is in your pocket Use Biometrics on first boot (unavailable for encrypted users) Lockscreen Media toggle Built-in Launcher Grid control MicroG support [CENTER] [/LIST]
And all other open source Devs/Teams.
Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
Sam Grande - UI Developer/Project Co-ordinator
Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer
Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer
Shreehari Vaasistha L - Developer/Maintainer
Aswin - Graphics Designer
ShreeJoy - Web Backend Developer
Manish Bajpai - Web Frontend Developer[/SIZE]
Liked The ROM? Want to Help Us? Then gift us some credits
Donate to davinci maintainer
dot OS source
Device Support Group
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
for more READ THIS
and do not forget to send it to us
XDA DevDB Information
dotOS, ROM for LG V50. i.e. V450(flashlm) and V500(flashlmdd)
Contributors: Hack64 / marco03
Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
@SGCMarkus for the device tree and other sources.
Telegram users Zj for testing and feedback.
ROM OS Version: 11.0 Android R
ROM Firmware Required: Must be On latest Firmware
Based On: AOSP