$250 Prime Day Deal

Search This thread

morphius88

Dec 12, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Sony Xperia 1 III
So I am assuming you like Halo grey more? Only reason I am asking is because I ordered both but only plan on keeping one. Any reason you are selling the white?

Sorry I forgot to reply. I love both the white and the halo gray but I tend to like matte things more. I am not sure if the wife wants it or if I will just sell the white one.
Dont need 2 of the same phone. The white one I got in december of last year and since then I have had many people ask me what phone I have. They all think its cool.

Last edited:

Soyunamortz

Jun 5, 2015
bought one today at 258€ shipped to france (with import taxes and shipping)
great deal :) didnt want to buy it last time for 272€ :)

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

where u think? amazon always they keep having new stock lol
It doesn't give me that price for some reason I get 324 plus taxes bs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Essential isn't even making phones anymore. Not sure why this is a good phone to buy even for $249. I guess just to have a throw away phone that you might be able to get some updates on until they decide to stop doing that, and stop providing support. The owner is worth hundreds of millions of dollars...this company is a hobby, they are moving on to new things and likely trying to sell the company because they can't figure out how to compete and make a good phone apparently...over their heads. Ask HTC about what it takes to be a player in the market.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richar...lose-for-essential-products-inc/#3d9eb9ae5016

We really don't know what's happening with Essential, except that they're providing software/security updates faster than any other OEM besides Google. They're also going to be releasing new modules. They confirmed they're going to continue supporting this phone consistently. And maybe they had a successor in the works, but it didn't pan out just yet. There's always a possibility it could change around for the better. But to say this phone isn't worth $250 is a rather far stretch. And there isn't anything wrong with letting go of its stock in warehouses. This deal is making huge headlines and it's definitely going to bring in more customers. So before assuming and reading an opinionated Forbes article, let's see what happens.

Great specs still, amazing build quality, literally running stock Android, unlockable bootloader, custom development and a more compact size compared to all these 6+ inch phones making the waves this year. Those factors are very important to me.
    At least an hour and a half so far.

Try holding all three buttons for about ten seconds.

Weird I know, but when I first got the phone I had a weird similar issue where the phone would not turn on, I thought it was bricked. That got it running and it has not happened since.
    I can only seem to find the root version and an outdated version.
    I posted this earlier

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/
    We really don't know what's happening with Essential, except that they're providing software/security updates faster than any other OEM besides Google. They're also going to be releasing new modules. They confirmed they're going to continue supporting this phone consistently. And maybe they had a successor in the works, but it didn't pan out just yet. There's always a possibility it could change around for the better. But to say this phone isn't worth $250 is a rather far stretch. And there isn't anything wrong with letting go of its stock in warehouses. This deal is making huge headlines and it's definitely going to bring in more customers. So before assuming and reading an opinionated Forbes article, let's see what happens.

Great specs still, amazing build quality, literally running stock Android, unlockable bootloader, custom development and a more compact size compared to all these 6+ inch phones making the waves this year. Those factors are very important to me.

Yep, general consensus among all the articles is that it's the best deal on a phone going at the moment. IMO, after the Pixels, this is the best pure Android phone you can get. Plus, it looks about a thousand times better than the Pixels.