• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

256GB MicroSDXC Available (who needs to MOD anything?)

Search This thread

klau1

Jan 1, 2008
Speaking of On-Topic, has anyone looked at his Twitter Account?
https://twitter.com/myEGO360

What's your take on this matter? I mean, it looks like they at least were legitimate in the beginning and selling for real. It seems to have been going on for a long while.

Now with that link about bankruptcy (I haven't read yet) I suppose it's possible his legitimate business went bankrupt and now turned to scams for money.

nxneko

Dec 29, 2012
Orlando
Speaking of On-Topic, has anyone looked at his Twitter Account?
https://twitter.com/myEGO360

What's your take on this matter? I mean, it looks like they at least were legitimate in the beginning and selling for real. It seems to have been going on for a long while.

Now with that link about bankruptcy (I haven't read yet) I suppose it's possible his legitimate business went bankrupt and now turned to scams for money.

Click Media & Videos.

its all 'Likes video" and all I see is loli, loli, and more loli. Products from EGO-360 (But why not use same website, or if it was a re-brand, forward old into new) and thats about it. They should really unlink the youtube account its totally unprofessional & awkward.

Sometimes, company execs destroy the true ingenuity of engineers with idiocy so... it also could still be legit, and if it is...take it as a high-capacity beta. because the bigboys will wait until their cards can sustain a much much higher cycle, and lifetime is what sets everything apart.

So waiting Game till things get shipped I guess.

klau1

Jan 1, 2008
Certainly, such rookie attempts to stay relevant and gain exposure via irrelevant twitter updates is sure indication of novice marketing campaign.

But can't really blame him, they don't exactly have a PR department.

ilegales

Jun 6, 2012
what is really interesting is that all various card sizes are sold out
16gb, 32gb, 64gb, 128gb and 256gb

does that not strike you as very strange..
or he only had a real handful.....

bolinao

May 26, 2011
Read my mind. Anybody got a time frame as to when the people that ordered should theoretically get them.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I ordered one,he was suppose to send it express which is overnight delivery.
If he sent it last Thursday like he said he would then I should of received it by now.
He is not answering my emails.
I will give it one more day before I lodge a paypal complaint.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
I ordered one,he was suppose to send it express which is overnight delivery.
If he sent it last Thursday like he said he would then I should of received it by now.
He is not answering my emails.
I will give it one more day before I lodge a paypal complaint.

The last time I contacted the seller, he say they are out of stock and is waiting for shipment, and it's apparently having delay issues.

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
I have 64 gb sd need more. Any comments

Sent from Xda Premium using Note 3. Checkout Techenthu.com for tech and gadgets news.

I need more... What with music pictures and 4k recording, not to mention books and movies, my memory is eaten up real fast. Put a couple of roms on there too, I flash using Mobile ODIN Pro, and a few mods. 64gb just doesn't cut it....
Add in pictures and docs to work on means my 128 gb sd card is getting full too...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: PLEASE READ THE THREAD. THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS OFFER THIS IN QUESTION.
    Sorry for the delay
    I just got back from my trip...
    This guy is a FRAUD...
    Never got my card and the seller never responded.
    Just opened my paypal claim
    Don't buy it was too good to be true but I wanted to test if this guy was legit and help everyone out

Looks like 256 GB MicroSDXCs are finally available for purchase! And at a very reasonable price!! $179

EGO-360 256GB MicroSDXC UHS-I card with USB Adapter
    http://www.myego360.com/products/ego-360-256gb-microsdxc-uhs-i-card-with-usb-adapter

Found some info from the developer:
    Hi Guys,
    My name is Jonathon Dodge, I am the lead designer for EGO-360. We developed our new range of microSD cards out of necessity, we were buying thousands of cards every month and our microSD providers were aways giving us delays, price increases and excuses. So I designed our new cards with the best component supplier Samsung. Our class range is class 10 cards are driven by SDR50 and our UHS-I by SDR104.

Now unlike some manufacturers that advertise fast speeds that are way off, we have the average speeds on our website. We test 30 cards in 3 groups, 1000 times. The three test environments ( Hot and Humid), ( Cold and Dry) & ( Office 22C within an Electromagnetic field). We write an encrypted code up to full capacity, verify & delete ( not format) 1000x per card.

Our cards work in most devices that I have tested, I have a 256GB SDXC card (exFat) in my Samsung S4 and the fastest it writes is 13.75mbytes, which is slower than some others.

We are users that have become manufacturers to support users like us....

Kindest Regards,

Jonathon
    Sorry for the delay
    I just got back from my trip...
    This guy is a FRAUD...
    Never got my card and the seller never responded.
    Just opened my paypal claim
    Don't buy it was too good to be true but I wanted to test if this guy was legit and help everyone out
    EGO-360 microSD cards

Did op order? Because until somebody orders and verifies thread title needs to be changed. The description quoted just reeks of scam and all the pictures show 32gb generic micro sd's with generic USB adapters to boot.

sent from my sm-9005.

Jonathon Dodge here, this not a scam and I took that picture quickly to get something into our product descriptions. We have had an issue with the packaging of the first shipments due to it's size and it fitting into our accessory blister packages of our other products. So with the new packaging coming through this week, my graphics team with take some pretty pictures and updated the product profiles and apologies for any inconvenience.

Our first two shipments were sold before they even hit our door to people close this project and our third shipment will be shipped by air on Thursday to our international buyers after coming through customs here in Australia.

We test 1% of every shipment for quality assurance and everything comes to me in Australia before the cards are shipped out across the world.

I have attached my Korean team's average sample h2testw jpg for you to review and if anyone would like to ask me a question, Im happy to help.

Kindest Regards,

Jonathon Dodge
    Just ordered mines
    Order #1050

When it gets here I will post reviews and some test
    Thats a fair comment, however we primarily developed these microSD card for ourselves and thought we would put them them out there is see what would happen. We never expected to sell any... Buy or Don't that's an individual choice, we bundle them with our other products.

Kindest Regards,

Jonathon

You should have it reviewd by a reliable online news agency like Engadget to get some trust in