[26.02.21] [R] N970F I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 3.1

bolebaba

May 29, 2013
Uploading R02_New soon.
Already on R02 everything working as desire awesome work , battery long life more as expected ...thnkz !!
About app lock , when gallery is locked is possible you mod so you cannot open from whatsapp unless using pin or finger print....i used to have in this way in some havoc rom i guess ....

TheFerhatKing

Jul 22, 2012
@dr.ketan Would it be possible to implement this SafetyNet Fix in R03?

I tested the magsik module, it worked but it destroyed fingerprint on 3rd party apps. After disabling the module, fingerprint works again.

Maybe if you have time you can have a look into it.

Thanks!

Flame Red

Nov 5, 2012

I tested the magsik module, it worked but it destroyed fingerprint on 3rd party apps. After disabling the module, fingerprint works again.

Thanks!
Confirmed - Similar issues here with the new Safety-Net fix within Magisk after new Magisk patch.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Thanks!
No and never, you may have noticed, I never implement safetynet fix in rom but always keep optional. (separate or in rom tool)
Reason is, there is no fix for safetynet (and likely never), but always it will be a workaround and you never know one morning you find its no more working again.
Regarding last fix, I have posted link of original xda thread of this fix, so if any queries there, must go to original topic.

Reactions: galaxy mini

D-Mak

Oct 29, 2013
Spain (España)

Thanks!
It would be nice if these issues were reported to the developer on GitHub.

TheFerhatKing

Jul 22, 2012
It would be nice if these issues were reported to the developer on GitHub.
The developer doesn't care about heavily modified UIs such One UI, MIUI etc.
His fix should be only for AOSP and he is suprised that it works on other Android types / skins / UIs too.
That's why he wouldn't fix it for Samsung Users.

Reactions: D-Mak

bolebaba

May 29, 2013
Dr...is there any possibility using applock , if you lock gallery this cannot be opened from whatsapp when you send a picture from message?
I use to have same applock in havoc rom and if you lock gallery then also ask for fingerprint if you wanted to open from inside whatssapp

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Dr...is there any possibility using applock , if you lock gallery this cannot be opened from whatsapp when you send a picture from message?
I use to have same applock in havoc rom and if you lock gallery then also ask for fingerprint if you wanted to open from inside whatssapp
No, I don't have any plan to include it.