• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[26/11/2010][ITA,WWE,GER,NLD,SPA]Paki's Rom[WM6.1 21056][TF3DV2.1]

Search This thread

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
guys do you remember me???:) i'm the chef!:) these days i have a few days free and i will release a paki's rom with possibility of overclock!;) howewer like i said before i don't have touch diamond anymore...i had switched to android!:( you must test the rom!!!i will upload only wwe version...if everything goes i will release other languages version!;) and for everyone who asked me other mirrors....i'll upload it on multiupload so everyone can choose!!!;)

huuhung1178

Feb 12, 2009
guys do you remember me???:) i'm the chef!:) these days i have a few days free and i will release a paki's rom with possibility of overclock!;) howewer like i said before i don't have touch diamond anymore...i had switched to android!:( you must test the rom!!!i will upload only wwe version...if everything goes i will release other languages version!;) and for everyone who asked me other mirrors....i'll upload it on multiupload so everyone can choose!!!;)

welcome back, i still waiting for test your rom :)

l.brasio

Apr 22, 2010
hi chef!

A quick question, when someone calls me, the lower part of the screen where the "Mute Ring" appears keeps blinking with a black bar saying "Answer" and "Ignore"...
I don't think this should be happening... lol
Do you know why and how I can fix it?

Thanks and congrats about this perfect ROM!

rapturas

Sep 28, 2007
Thank you for the great rom! The only problem i have is the 'in-call recording' doesn't work for me, an error message appears saying "The file 'ICR' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file".

I done a search in this thread and on google and couldnt find anything that could help; im using the latest WWE rom with recommended radio - any help would be appreciated. The problem persisted from the start ie I noticed it after flashing the rom and before making any changes to bootsplash or installed programs.

I also have the same problem as the post above me, when you try to mute an incoming call a message appears saying "answer" which prevents you from muting the call lol

Thanks!

Last edited:

taurusfx

Jun 23, 2008
Very nice ROM.
Thanks for that...

I have only one Problem with your ROM.
After the first boot, the device works very well...but after the first reboot the device resets itself and then my diamond never starts correctly.

I flash my Rom via diaming file on internal storage...

I have no more ideas...

Can you help me? I realy like your ROM... if it works^^

Greetings
Martin

Last edited:

r_e_n_e

Dec 27, 2008
Kosice
the best ROM!!!!

I tested several ROM's from this forum...

Benko's Ultra Lite & Clean - not nice enough...slow

[ROM+Kitchen][WWE][Freya][WM 6.5.3 build 23138][Sense 2.5.2019] - memory consumer

[ROM|WWE] 2core minimized ROMs 6.1 & 6.5 & 6.5.x - Overclock to 672 MHz (2core8.2a) - not nice and is necessary to add more app's, TF3D or SENSE will slow down this ROM

Ashok V2.1 [WM6.5.5 23676]Titanium-Clean[WWE] - I don't like WIN7 look, seems fast

[WWE][Kitchen] DeepShining 8.3 - WM6.5 + TF3D2.1 [23017] - was stable and quite fast, but consume a lot ram...
i used that the most....

'Energy' |July 4| 21916|29022 Sense - was fast, but after few hours unstable...

So I'm running now on Paki's Rom[WM6.1 21056][TF3DV2.1] and I can say, it is fast, stable.
There is no delay between phone call incoming and pickup. cleanRAM works perfectly with that ROM. I never get more than 76% memory usage and if I used cleanRAM i was back on 68%! WiMoSpeed work stable for me on 633MHz. It is not necessary to go to the higher frequency.
All necessary applications are already included in the ROM.

So I can highly recommend.

Just...I prefer 6.5.3 look but with all that benefits what this ROM has I can live with 6.1 version. ;)

r_e_n_e

Dec 27, 2008
Kosice
ok..

by your recommendation I did test for "Dia Duit ROM v1.7.0 with Wm6.1".

My result:

I'm missing "Nikoan89 - VGA EzInput 2.1 v2.2" keyboard, correct one "HTC_Diamond_Audio_Booster", "Remote Desktop Mobile" application, "WiMoSpeed_V1.08" installed.
All these things can be installed.

But main problem is by battery drilling! It is really annoying to use battery charger or docking station every day.
I have no this problem with Paki's ROM.

of course with WM6.1...performance is fine...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on Yozgatz kitchen and his amazing r1.5 port

I made this rom......why touchflo3d 2.1?because i think our diamond can't manage sense interface it has not much ram to manage this interface.:mad::mad: I know all the graphical enhancement(htc message,contacts etcetc) that sense ui brings and in my rom i don't lose them!!!!if you want to try my rom i'll provide the download link

Version WITHOUT videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Version WITH videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Overview:

-Updated build to 21056!!!
    -Increased DataCacheSize
    -EzInputv2.0
    -PP 12 MB (you can change manually to 10 mb with pagepool changer)
    -Notification Enhancement
    -Menù Enhancement
    -Tachi Dialer
    -Ram on startup 51%
    -Radio 1.13.25.24 or newer is recomended!
    -Highly CFC manila files compressed!!!!

this rom have request many hours of hard work and a lot of flash on my diamond...if you like my work....pay me a beer!!if you want to donateCLICK HERE!!!!
    VIDEOCALL SUPPORT!!RHODIUM DIALER IS NOT FULLY 100% PORTED TO VGA BUT IT WORK VERY WELL AND THIS IS THE BEST THAT I'VE FOUND!!
    The Landscape Modus is not working.If i make a Photo in Landscape the Albums shows it in Portrait and wrong:eek:.Also if i want to make a MMS there is no Chance to get the Landscape-Photo right shown in the Message.Is there any Chance to change something in the Registry or Settings?
    Search for changescreen.cab - works perfect with this rom and all items can be turned in any direction you want (or not)!
    hi guys...i had some healty issues.....but now i'm going back!but i have a bad news......i've solded my htc diamond and buyed an lg optimus one and i'm passe dto android:-(!howewer i'm going to release the little surprise soon...but you must test it!!!sorry for the inconvenience!