• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[26/11/2010][ITA,WWE,GER,NLD,SPA]Paki's Rom[WM6.1 21056][TF3DV2.1]

Search This thread

UglyDiamond

Mar 30, 2010
Thanks to lupohirp for the great ROM and ayyu3m for the getting me in the right direction. My mistake on the MTTY issue.

Now no issues, so this is the exact Rom I was looking for.

francesthemute

Sep 16, 2008
wow this ROM sounds interesting, I will give it a try! I didn`t flash my diamond for a while, in which order do I have to do it to make it right?

1st: MTTY, 2nd: this ROM, 3rd: Radio ROM (which one??)

Is this correct? Thx

illllo

Sep 11, 2010
Ilsenburg
Hey lupohirp,

Greetz from Germany.Im working with your Rom for 3 Weeks now and everything is
running very well.I have tryed many Roms in the Past and yours is definetly the Best.Very Fast and stabil.I have only one Problem:The Landscape Modus is not working.If i make a Photo in Landscape the Albums shows it in Portrait and wrong:eek:.Also if i want to make a MMS there is no Chance to get the Landscape-Photo right shown in the Message.Is there any Chance to change something in the Registry or Settings?
thanks Guy for your Work.:D

XorPP

Jan 9, 2010
Does anyone have battery complains with this ROM?

When i activate 3G, and then open Opera 10, the battery drains too fast! This isn't normal! I know that the Diamond battery is a sh**, but this is too much!

I get about 1:30 hour of battery life (from 100% to 0 %).

In the previous ROM's that i have installed it wasn't like this. :(

Anyone knows anything to solve this problem?

Anything else is just fine! Now i am going to test the videocall version. :)

Congrats!

XorPP

Jan 9, 2010
What did you do with Opera? Flash?
Battery killers: 3.5G+LCD Backlight+CPU...
And looks like you got all of them ;)

I just opened google news, a few news websites....nothing more than that!

"Normal" stuff only... nothing more. :) Nothing with flash, or videos.

I used to do this with other ROM's and the battery used to last twice more than now!

aliaslYn

Oct 21, 2008
one question, iam running your rom since 1 week now, since this time, my handy is calling randomly an number out of my list. i even cant see it oh the display :( well the funny point ist, its allways calling the same number, a good friend of mine, but after 3 day, with around 18 calls its a "little" bit annoying ...

i reinstalled the rom, but with no result, its still calling his number, and i realy cant do anything against it.

someone an idea ?

hyperhamster

Apr 28, 2009
St.Petersburg
I just opened google news, a few news websites....nothing more than that!

"Normal" stuff only... nothing more. :) Nothing with flash, or videos.

I used to do this with other ROM's and the battery used to last twice more than now!

Usually it is recommended to wait about 3 days and only after that check battery drain...
This ROM has really amazing speed (24Mb PP) and I can't say that battery is dying faster... I am using corporate e-mail and my HSPA network is always turned on to track exchange server changes, but I should notice that battery lives even more then on other ROMs...

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
The best way out of this confusion of battery drain is to make a thorough self benchmark on the battery with another rom installed.

install another rom. do some things to drain your battery initially. make a full charge overnight or daytime. start using as usual and just give a look out to the battery percentage for atleast 2-3 days.

this my friends is the best way arnd. ofcoz it requires patience. ;)

i once did a benchmark and man it got on my nerves. but in the end i got the benefit of the doubts.

Last edited:

Jan 11, 2008
The Landscape Modus is not working.If i make a Photo in Landscape the Albums shows it in Portrait and wrong:eek:.Also if i want to make a MMS there is no Chance to get the Landscape-Photo right shown in the Message.Is there any Chance to change something in the Registry or Settings?
Search for changescreen.cab - works perfect with this rom and all items can be turned in any direction you want (or not)!

Last edited:
Reactions: illllo

d.fahri

Aug 18, 2009
Very nice ROM, but...

Hey!

First of all i want to say "Thank you for that nice ROM!"
I think also it is the best combination with TF3D and WinMob 6.1 for our Diamonds... For Sense or 6.5 it has realy to less Memory!

I like the performance and have no problems with a freezing device or accu draining for the last 3 weeks, but if I use the WLAN, my Device drains the accu in about 15-20min from 100% to zero!
No change, if the energy option is set on "power-safe" or "high performance"!

Has someone else the same problem or know a solution?

Kind regards form Germany,
Dennis :)

smoke2tun

May 26, 2010
Braila
Best ROM

I want to confirm that this is the best rom my diamond had ever seen. I'm using the latest rom release without the videocall. Everything works flawlessly. There is no battery drain problem as some people mentioned above. My battery life is about 3 days (5-10 minutes/day of wi-fi, 10-20 minutes/day call time, some photos taken... ).
I'm using the original radio: 1.09.25.23. Before i flashed this rom i flashed the original htc diamond (RUU_Diamond_HTC_Europe_2.03.401.3_Radio_Signed_Diamond_52.51.25.26_1.09.25.23_Ship). After i flashed this rom my battery drained in half a day. After a full charge i've got a day of battery life. But after the third charging cycle the battery life returned to normal (2-3 days on normal use).

As i sad before, good work lupohirp. You are the best cook ever.;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on Yozgatz kitchen and his amazing r1.5 port

I made this rom......why touchflo3d 2.1?because i think our diamond can't manage sense interface it has not much ram to manage this interface.:mad::mad: I know all the graphical enhancement(htc message,contacts etcetc) that sense ui brings and in my rom i don't lose them!!!!if you want to try my rom i'll provide the download link

Version WITHOUT videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Version WITH videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Overview:

-Updated build to 21056!!!
    -Increased DataCacheSize
    -EzInputv2.0
    -PP 12 MB (you can change manually to 10 mb with pagepool changer)
    -Notification Enhancement
    -Menù Enhancement
    -Tachi Dialer
    -Ram on startup 51%
    -Radio 1.13.25.24 or newer is recomended!
    -Highly CFC manila files compressed!!!!

this rom have request many hours of hard work and a lot of flash on my diamond...if you like my work....pay me a beer!!if you want to donateCLICK HERE!!!!
    VIDEOCALL SUPPORT!!RHODIUM DIALER IS NOT FULLY 100% PORTED TO VGA BUT IT WORK VERY WELL AND THIS IS THE BEST THAT I'VE FOUND!!
    The Landscape Modus is not working.If i make a Photo in Landscape the Albums shows it in Portrait and wrong:eek:.Also if i want to make a MMS there is no Chance to get the Landscape-Photo right shown in the Message.Is there any Chance to change something in the Registry or Settings?
    Search for changescreen.cab - works perfect with this rom and all items can be turned in any direction you want (or not)!
    hi guys...i had some healty issues.....but now i'm going back!but i have a bad news......i've solded my htc diamond and buyed an lg optimus one and i'm passe dto android:-(!howewer i'm going to release the little surprise soon...but you must test it!!!sorry for the inconvenience!