• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[26/11/2010][ITA,WWE,GER,NLD,SPA]Paki's Rom[WM6.1 21056][TF3DV2.1]

Search This thread

adammilczek

Jan 2, 2009
I'm almost sure I've finally found exactly that ROM I need :D
Perfect: Windows 6.1 + TF3D 2.1
I don't like Sense style :p

Great job.

But one thing seems not to work wor me.
G-Sensor in phone.
1.When someone is calls and I put Diamond face down the ring won't mute.
2.On call - when I put it face down the loudspeaker won't turn on too.

And I miss half qwerty keyboard. Is there any option to get them back in this great ROM?

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
I'm almost sure I've finally found exactly that ROM I need :D
Perfect: Windows 6.1 + TF3D 2.1
I don't like Sense style :p

Great job.

But one thing seems not to work wor me.
G-Sensor in phone.
1.When someone is calls and I put Diamond face down the ring won't mute.
2.On call - when I put it face down the loudspeaker won't turn on too.

And I miss half qwerty keyboard. Is there any option to get them back in this great ROM?
the first two options 1 and 2 can be solved via a registry edit. i will look into this when i have some time tomorow or day after.

and for qwerty keyboard...there are some keyboard cabs that are floating arnd the forum. u will jus have to search and see

Phaedrus

Oct 18, 2010
The Best Ive Seen!

The Diamond is a beautiful device, this ROM is the best ive used so far! Very stable, unlike the other roms ive come across this ROM still holds the elegance that the Diamond deserves! Nice one bro!

avetodave

Jun 30, 2008
best rom

Thanks for this amazing rom, this is the best rom I've seen on the diamond! And there have been a lot of sleepless flashing nights! I'm using Radio 1.17.25.09 from http://diaduit.trg.ru/ and your Version with Videocall. With the Radio 1.13.25.24 and the Version without Video call from 26/11/2010 I had some weird hard resets. So thanks again, chef! :cool:

sibinn

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 15, 2009
Belgrade/Serbia
drvorez.blogspot.com
Great and also great ROM

What to say and not to lie,beatiful ROM
I put 6 Rom-s from forum ,but...:mad: THIS ONE WORKS PERFECT.:D screen rotate, opera bla bla bla,Thanks you are GENIUS,put your CV on HTC:D
BUT...
read this....
I use TCPMP 0.72RC1 player and I noticed that when I watch film and put a pause, go get a drink and when I get back I lose the sound of the payer(headphones on), and I have to do a soft reset to bring back the sound.
Is this a bug?, what do you recommend.
One more, if you have advice for background for all pages, or is it eating lots of rom memory.I used BGroundforall pages and yours recommendation (2 cabs)phone freez soft reset ,hard reset nothing,nada,caput:confused:
I did Rom instalation again.(mtty...bla bla:eek:)
And i can not update my location for Weather tab (its not a problem i put Beograd city and works great:))
You've really done a good rom and I really really love your work, it's clear as day
fast and stable,master of mind .Thanks from: state SERBIA,Belgrade (Europe)
http://drvorez.blogspot.com/

sibinn

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 15, 2009
Belgrade/Serbia
drvorez.blogspot.com
For me NOT WORKING

Try this cab. Its working for me in TF3D 1.3

Should work on TF3D 2.1 as well..

In order to install, go to settings > today > items > disable TF3D. Then install Cab

(Will ask to Soft Reset automatically) YES!

Enable TF3D again. Check and let me know.

I also made a cab to those who want to revert to the OLD drop down start menu style.
:(:(:(:(

not working for me,also BGround for all (cab) does not work

Last edited:

yvannugz07

Oct 16, 2009
Task TAb

Hi! thank you for your wonderful rom! its the best rom i tried so far. i just want to request if you could add a "Task Tab" or "Task on Home Tab" where in you will see your tasks.

i think that would be great, not just for me, but for many users out there.

i look forward for your reply.

Ntosko

Jan 21, 2011
Is there a way to change the alarm sound? i tried to copy an mp3 or wma song file to ..../windows but when i go to set the alarm there is an option to choose the sound, there it only has its defaults. How can i add a song there to make it ring with the song for an alarm sound?

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
hi guys...i had some healty issues.....but now i'm going back!but i have a bad news......i've solded my htc diamond and buyed an lg optimus one and i'm passe dto android:-(!howewer i'm going to release the little surprise soon...but you must test it!!!sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: metsamees

charliemaiors

Feb 16, 2009
Bologna
Grande rom veloce e stabilissima(al dillà di un problema con la sincronizzazione di windows 7),la batteria dopo 30 minuti di wifi,100 e più messaggi inviati, qualche minuto di conversazione e bluetooth sempre acceso per tenerlo connesso al mac è al 47%.veramente un grande lavoro :)

Human_Sorrow

Oct 10, 2008
Ottima ROM, stabile e veloce.
Finalmente qualcuno ha capito che è inutile mettere i pacchetti ultra-nuovi su device ormai "vecchiotti" :p

Volevo solo dargli un po' di colore, cercavo le icone del Leo per lo slider in basso.
Qualcuno sa dove trovare il CAB ?
Lo avevo ma l'ho cancellato ... :(

Grazie

---------------

Great ROM, very good work.
Someone know where find the Leo icons for bottom sliders ?

Thanks

rer1

Mar 1, 2008
No Settings/Start-menu

I have no Start and no Settings-Menu, Wenn I touch the Win-Button/Icon or 'Start' I can only toggle between Today-Screen an Quick-App-Launcher,but I see no Settings. What can I do? So far Paki's is unuseable for me

braunie

Aug 28, 2007
Backlight dim in unlock screen

I think this is a never ending story:
But is there a way to change the dim in unlock screen and make it brighter?
On the actual original HTC-ROM for the diamond you could change this in the power settings.
I've overwritten the backlight.dll with the backlight.dll of the original ROM, but without success.
Has anybody an idea or even a solution? :confused:

helicopter88

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 28, 2009
hi guys...i had some healty issues.....but now i'm going back!but i have a bad news......i've solded my htc diamond and buyed an lg optimus one and i'm passe dto android:-(!howewer i'm going to release the little surprise soon...but you must test it!!!sorry for the inconvenience!

I'm not a optimus one developer,but if you need help with android,i'm here

alessiomasini

Sep 8, 2008
Firenze
Chiedo se è possibile avere la ROM senza videochiamata, versione ITA, su un altro server di upload, perché sia hotfile che megaupload sono bloccati dal firewall aziendale, e non posso scaricare la ROM..
Grazie!

Is possible to upload the italian ROM (w/o videocall) in another upload server? Hotfile and megaupload are blocked by my firewall, and I can't download the ROM...
Thanks!

Last edited:

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
Chiedo se è possibile avere la ROM senza videochiamata, versione ITA, su un altro server di upload, perché sia hotfile che megaupload sono bloccati dal firewall aziendale, e non posso scaricare la ROM..
Grazie!

Is possible to upload the italian ROM (w/o videocall) in another upload server? Hotfile and megaupload are blocked by my firewall, and I can't download the ROM...
Thanks!
can you suggest a upload server which is not blocked by ur fw?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on Yozgatz kitchen and his amazing r1.5 port

I made this rom......why touchflo3d 2.1?because i think our diamond can't manage sense interface it has not much ram to manage this interface.:mad::mad: I know all the graphical enhancement(htc message,contacts etcetc) that sense ui brings and in my rom i don't lose them!!!!if you want to try my rom i'll provide the download link

Version WITHOUT videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Version WITH videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Overview:

-Updated build to 21056!!!
    -Increased DataCacheSize
    -EzInputv2.0
    -PP 12 MB (you can change manually to 10 mb with pagepool changer)
    -Notification Enhancement
    -Menù Enhancement
    -Tachi Dialer
    -Ram on startup 51%
    -Radio 1.13.25.24 or newer is recomended!
    -Highly CFC manila files compressed!!!!

this rom have request many hours of hard work and a lot of flash on my diamond...if you like my work....pay me a beer!!if you want to donateCLICK HERE!!!!
    VIDEOCALL SUPPORT!!RHODIUM DIALER IS NOT FULLY 100% PORTED TO VGA BUT IT WORK VERY WELL AND THIS IS THE BEST THAT I'VE FOUND!!
    The Landscape Modus is not working.If i make a Photo in Landscape the Albums shows it in Portrait and wrong:eek:.Also if i want to make a MMS there is no Chance to get the Landscape-Photo right shown in the Message.Is there any Chance to change something in the Registry or Settings?
    Search for changescreen.cab - works perfect with this rom and all items can be turned in any direction you want (or not)!