• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[26 OCT] Ice cream sandwich themed gv keyboard [v2]

Search This thread

proxuser

Jul 2, 2010
www.emexci.com
V2
keyboard2.png

title says all.
that is ice cream sandwich themed gingerbread keyboard from last cm source.
App version: 2.3.7

tested on desire s.

Download: v2

http://dev-host.org/YIk

Install:
  1. download file
  2. copy to sdcard
  3. install on recovery

hope u like it,
enjoy ;)

dont forget thx button ;)

Last edited:

faddys123

May 8, 2010
looks great i have an app called gingerbread keyboard but the payed version it also has themes if i give you the apk will you be able to include it please ?

gordo79

Oct 29, 2011
Hi guys first post so may not quiet know the ropes, I'm currently on Endymion 2.1 and have tried three times now to get the keyboard to install but on reboot the orginal keyboard is still there. The way i'm trying to install is reboot to recovery and install zip from sd card. Is this the correct way if so what can I do to get this keyboard working. Cheers Gordon

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Hi guys first post so may not quiet know the ropes, I'm currently on Endymion 2.1 and have tried three times now to get the keyboard to install but on reboot the orginal keyboard is still there. The way i'm trying to install is reboot to recovery and install zip from sd card. Is this the correct way if so what can I do to get this keyboard working. Cheers Gordon

After you have flashed open up any app with a text input box, press and hold in the box to bring up the menu and select input method.
You will get a list of installed keyboard you want to select android keyboard.
You can change the keyboard settings in settings>language and keyboards>android keyboard. :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Reactions: proxuser

gordo79

Oct 29, 2011
After you have flashed open up any app with a text input box, press and hold in the box to bring up the menu and select input method.
You will get a list of installed keyboard you want to select android keyboard.
You can change the keyboard settings in settings>language and keyboards>android keyboard. :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Cheers for the fast reply, worked a treat and looks so nice. Said I was new to this LOL. cheers Gordon

Top Liked Posts