[28-06] [ROM] TripNDroid Revised - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Search This thread

VelvetFog09

Oct 12, 2010
Sydney
Portable WiFi hotspot not detected by OSX

Hi,

Not sure if anyone's experienced the same issue, but my Macbook Pro can't seem to detect the wifi hotspot. On the phone it seems ok (as in wifi hotspot can be enabled without issues) but not on the laptop. Another minor glitch I noticed is when I was trying to send an SMS my Swiftkey keyboard started to flicker intermittently (note: keyboard did not force close even though it flickered).

Any suggestions would be great. Other than these two issues the ROM is ridiculously smooth.

farnsbarns

Mar 14, 2009
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi,

Not sure if anyone's experienced the same issue, but my Macbook Pro can't seem to detect the wifi hotspot. On the phone it seems ok (as in wifi hotspot can be enabled without issues) but not on the laptop. Another minor glitch I noticed is when I was trying to send an SMS my Swiftkey keyboard started to flicker intermittently (note: keyboard did not force close even though it flickered).

Any suggestions would be great. Other than these two issues the ROM is ridiculously smooth.

I have a suggestion. Try searching. If you're using the 3.1 kernel (sounds like you are) searching that thread might prove more fruitful too.

gforker

May 24, 2008
RCB

Flashed to the latest 013.

I seemed to encounter problem with the Root Call Blocker app. RCB disables the cell radio whenever I enable RCB.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks.

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
Is pocket (read it later) working for anyone on this ROM?

I click on the articles but they never open. Its been like this since rom version 10 i suppose.

It works on other ROMs (tested on domination).

farnsbarns

Mar 14, 2009
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Is pocket (read it later) working for anyone on this ROM?

I click on the articles but they never open. Its been like this since rom version 10 i suppose.

It works on other ROMs (tested on domination).

I downloaded it just for you. No, it doesn't work. Clicking on an article does nothing. Actually clicking on anything in settings also does nothing. I even tried fixing perms but that didn't help either.

roar109

Aug 13, 2010
Monterrey
Just for the record, If I press the volume button while I watch a youtube video the youtube app crash and also the OS drain my battery very fast.

farnsbarns

Mar 14, 2009
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Just for the record, If I press the volume button while I watch a youtube video the youtube app crash and also the OS drain my battery very fast.

Sorry, but I'm about fed up with this, are you trolling for laughs, ignorant or just thick?

The answer is on this page, twice, and I've already told someone else that the answer is on this page, twice. It's only a few posts up for crying out loud.

People that stupid should probably not be flashing ROMs anyway.

Last edited:

gforker

May 24, 2008
Root Call Blocker disconnects the cellular network. Can't seem to get it to work. Anybody has similar issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FXzMD4d.png

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering is proud to hereby announce the release of CyanogenMod 10 for the HTC Endeavoru also known as the HTC One X (Tegra 3 only!)

Working:
    - Mobile network (data, calls, sms etc.)
    - GPS
    - Bluetooth
    - Bluetooth tethering
    - Wifi
    - Hardware video decoder
    - Hardware acceleration (2D/3D)
    - Audio
    - MIC (recording)
    - NFC
    - Camera (rear and front)
    - Leds (incl. blink)
    - WIFI Hotspot

Not working:
    - ?

Features:
    TDF support (kernel + rom)
    Advanced powersaving mode
    Hardware menu key is mapped to recent task button.
    True Jelly Bean kernel
    Build with Linaro toolchain
    Supporting all hboot versions (?)

Changelog 015:
    - Notepad app
    - TripNDroid settings introduced
    - Some battery icons added
    - New camera app for (HTC)Tegra chipsets
    - including real ZSL (zero shutter lag) support
    - Various bugfixes
    - Custom settings app
    - New wifi firmware
    - Battery led only green when 100% charged
    - Powersave mode will automaticly be activated when temps get to high
    - DSPManager removed
    - Temp monitor (/sys/td_framework/cpu_temp)
    - New TDF kernel (you need to flash boot.img)
    - Kernel HZ=1000
    FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED
    (changelog is incomplete, stay tuned)

Installation instructions:
    - Extract boot.img from zip file
    - Flash the boot.img manually via "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    - Go into recovery
    - Format /system
    - Flash the rom
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy TripNDroid CM 10.1

Screenshot:
    HomXajR.png

Download rom:
    http://euroshare.eu/file/15628685/tripndroid-endeavoru-ota-eng.noeri-015.zip
    http://tripndroid.bindroidroms.com/tripndroid_endeavoru-ota-eng.noeri_015.zip

tripndroid mirror is currently offline
    Code:
    http://www.tripndroid.com/downloads/cm10-1/tripndroid_endeavoru-ota-eng.noeri_015.zip

DONT INSTALL ADDITIONAL GAPPS PACKAGE ON THIS ROM

Sources:
    https://github.com/TripNRaVeR

Credits:
    CyanogenMod
    Pabx for echo+call volume fix
    BinDroid for providing webspace

External information:
    www.tripndroid.com

Install tutorial by ashwin123:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDvcVot7qo

Video preview by Flow-Wolf:
    I'm talking to my device again within APX, can write and create partitions, bootloader acces, have acces to everything now.

Will need to look deeper before i'm flashing anything, keeping you in touch.
    Enjoy version 003

http://tripndroid.bindroidroms.com/cm10_endeavoru-ota-eng.noeri-003.zip

Changelog 003:
    Incall audio fixes
    Fixed headphone detection
    FileManager added
    Fixed Camera face detection
    rx_wake fixed
    init.d support added
    Jelly Bean kernel (changes below)
    - jRCU
    - Wifi drivers build from source
    - Simple IO scheduler
    - KSM added
    - New TI-ST drivers
    - Bugs fixed

YOU NEED TO FLASH BOOT.IMG!!!!!
    The 3.1.10 kernel is completely stable after 1 hour and 10 minutes of testing. I'll keep running it the rest of the day to see if it really holds up. I'll leave it idle for hours to see what it does because that is where the hardcore bugs are present.

LP0 was highly unstable and causing the device to get extremely hot after it was woken up. The last hour i turned it on/off after reasonable amount of time and it enters and leaves LP0 without issues atm.

Previously the signal was always lost after 30 or more minutes in LP0, screen awake after some time in LP0 was giving hard errors untill you rebooted it. For now all issues are gone.

Curious to see where it goes. Probably 005 will be with the 3.1.10 kernel tonight.
    Found a proper BT and GPS fix...

Best thing is that it gives me the option to remove all BT and GPS libs from htc and nvidia. :)
    Meaning no more kernel requirement of TI drivers. Saves space, services and unneeded vendor crap can be removed finally