[28/4/12]myMIUI v11 [Dorimanx + tytung Kernel]

Search This thread

ikmax

Dec 26, 2010
I installed this rom with the dori kernal and a2sd. However when i download anything from the play store it tells me i do not have enough space. Does anyone else have/had this problem?

abdallahlabeeb

Feb 1, 2009
RIYADH
V11 reviwe

[REAL] The last update :rolleyes: [/REAL]

v11 updated :) i will stick with this one , hope it work for all ;)

Hi Tung91,
I am using v11 now since yesterday with Dx.6.6d and my comments :
1- Battery drain is much higher than v8 which i used with Dx. 6.4d.
2- still when receiving a call there is some lag with black screen and have to wait for sometime to know who is calling .
3- if i rebooted during charging sometimes it freezes and have to remove the battery and reboot again without charger.
4- extended setting are not working for carrier name display , it was working in v8.

what do you think ? and when we are expecting v12 with upgrade to latest version of MIUI and RTL with arabic language included ?

Thanks again mate and all the best for you for that great work.

hengsheng120

Feb 3, 2012
i experienced the same freezes and what i did was this:
set sleep freq at 245mhz only
use higher voltage for 1.6 ghz
disable or make juicedefender control wifi only

also try using an older kernel and/or rom version

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

tung91

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 24, 2011
XDA-Developers
Hi Tung91,
I am using v11 now since yesterday with Dx.6.6d and my comments :
1- Battery drain is much higher than v8 which i used with Dx. 6.4d.
2- still when receiving a call there is some lag with black screen and have to wait for sometime to know who is calling .
3- if i rebooted during charging sometimes it freezes and have to remove the battery and reboot again without charger.
4- extended setting are not working for carrier name display , it was working in v8.

what do you think ? and when we are expecting v12 with upgrade to latest version of MIUI and RTL with arabic language included ?

Thanks again mate and all the best for you for that great work.
I'm waiting for feedback and will see what need to remove for more stable and will ask for aternus for more tweak :) look like v8's tweak is most stable and it work for all devices :)
I think it'll complete next week ;)

I installed this rom with the dori kernal and a2sd. However when i download anything from the play store it tells me i do not have enough space. Does anyone else have/had this problem?

I'm not tested a2sd yet :( but are you try clean install :-?

Sent from my HD2 using XDA

ferrari35

Jun 9, 2011
Was having low men problems I downloaded apps2sd gui from the market and moved the dalvik catch to ext on the SD card seems to of solved it

Sent from my HD2 using XDA

Aternus

Feb 8, 2010
atern.us
myMIUI v12 update

After countless hours of working on the ROM, the AROMA installer is at it's final implementation stages! :)

The best about this is that it will probably be the first ROM on XDA to feature a fully multilingual installation. I went to great lengths to ensure the recovery will get the latest Arabic and Hebrew fonts...

For those who wondering, there isn't going to be a new MIUI GB update for at least couple of weeks... just letting you guys know... off to sleep :rolleyes:

Reactions: KINGMANI

ikmax

Dec 26, 2010
I am having trouble with the a2SD. Whenever i reboot i loose my icons on my launcher. After another reboot i get some back but not all. I have this on all MIUI roms. What is wrong?

naser6355

Aug 29, 2010
Babol
today when i talked to someone after the call my audio didnt work anymore. and then it hanged. i pulled the battery out :(

tung91

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 24, 2011
XDA-Developers
I am having trouble with the a2SD. Whenever i reboot i loose my icons on my launcher. After another reboot i get some back but not all. I have this on all MIUI roms. What is wrong?
Try flash back. Wm 6.5 and see if it works :) i think if all rom has the same problem maybe it's caused by your phone :d
Fm radtio not working on v11. Crashed...

today when i talked to someone after the call my audio didnt work anymore. and then it hanged. i pulled the battery out :(

Older work fine :-? Or just this update :(

hengsheng120

Feb 3, 2012
If you use dorimanx kernel a2sdext is already enabled...use of any other form of a2sdext will break it. It's the same for regular dorimanx roms

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

optiknerv

Aug 30, 2008
Ellesmere Port
www.facebook.com

I had this problem in the past. In my case what it was that some how the ext partition I had on my SD card was corrupted slightly and was changed to an "unspecified" partition. I used to regularly have low memory errors and disappearing apps after a reboot.

Aternus

Feb 8, 2010
atern.us
cLK

When will be clk version? Last one is v8 :(

myMIUI v12 will have both MAGLDR and cLK.

We will need beta testers since me and tung can only test one version at a time.

This time the beta testing will be public, unfortunately the full multilingual ROM implementation will be available only on v13 since it will be too much changes and much more chance for something to go wrong.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hd2scopy.png

>>>>> NEWER VERISON UPDATE HERE <<<<<

changeloga.png

- Sorry, still no Aroma, i try alot but Dorimanx booted, tytung bootloop :( i'm so scare about bricked , that i think i will stop try Aroma ( i have no experience with this :p ) i'm not a dev , you know. And now i think i will stick with v11 , i have no money for fixed if it brick again . Maybe ATERNUS can help you with the rom , he has a lot of knowledge about these things ,he helped me alot in this build .

- Thanks ATERNUS for his help, code cleanup, unwanted file , more and more improve in this build, and the led dance while boot :p
    - RTL fix updated :) Working fine
    - Based on v8 , hope it will boot for all :) try newer miui build but got FC some where, and i see there're not so much differrent and when try translating, my phone bricked :mad:
    - New theme, use AOSP ICS lockscreen:rolleyes:
    - Fix Market FC after install Facebook
    - Some new tweaks in build.prop, also set it back to HD2 !
    - That's all , i have a test tomorrow and now i'm back for study ... ! bye, my friends

♥ ♥ ♥
    - Some new system icons just use icons for stock apps to reduce package size if you want use full icons look in preview
    - Please say thanks to thor9934 and smartidoos, he help us doesn't need repartition MAG ( CLK ) with an flashable zip ( included in rom )
    - Update Dorimanx kernel 6.4 with some tweak found in DM rom :)
    - Included SuperCharger v6 and new tweaks
    - Fixed some problem.
    - Add HTC One series boot animation
    - Remove some duplicate in build.prop and add some little tweaks
    - Add more tweak for stable and better battery life :)
    - Tweak touch sensitive
    - Improve ICS theme for better view - Change to default ICS wallpaper ( + over 2000 ICONS, RE-MAKE SOME ICONS THANKS TO "Vexillum Project MIUI v4" and "PhysX" ).
    - Change DeskClock.apk font for better ICS look.
    - Added tytung Kernel.
    - Fix VPN problem
    - Improve for better gaming.
    - Based on MIUI 2.2.3.
    - Tweak for responsive and more smooth :).
    - Multi language .

Preview video , thanks to riksan

**Newest MIUI ICS Theme **

addonh.png

- GPS config for all countries -[HERE]
    - Ultimate guide for HD2 - [HERE]
    - Lastest DORIMANX Kernel for ultimate speed - [HERE]
    - Enabling the Apps2SD+ is so easy! :) by tytung

Working,feature :

- All from MIUI
    - hosts file block unwanted site
    - Wifi ad-hoc
    - MIUI ICS v4 themes.
    - ICS transition effect.
    - Better battery life.
    - Combine of various tweak i found .
    - Stable.
    - USB File Transfer
    - WIFI Tethering/Wired Tethering
    - APN for almost network
    - Useful apps
    - More in add-ons ...

Not working, bugs :

- Weak Signal , if you know why, please help us

downloadaf.png

* Recommend full wipe for this update , when it booted , and go to home screen, leave it for 3 ~5 mins and reboot, at 2nd boot, it really smooth :p

* Use new Dorimanx 6.6D kernel ,it's fantastic with me :D

* All theme work with miui, doesn't need any 3rd apps for best performance .

* PLEASE DO CLEAN INSTALL

= myMIUI v11 [ MAG - DORIMANX 6.6D]
    = myMIUI v11 RTL Fix ( work for older, too )
    = v11 Extended Setting + 4 way reboot.zip - Flash via CWR
    = v11 Extended Setting.apk
    = [CWR] Zoom - Flip Anim.zip

kerneln.png

= MAG/CLK - DORIMANX 6.6D Kernel
    = MAG - tytung R14
    = CLK - tytung R14

No data with DM - CLK ( fix by hengsheng120 )
    you just need to include the ppp files (especially the file named "ppp" and the system/lib modules) from http://nexus-hd2.googlecode.com/file...r14_update.zip in order to make the PPP data connection work in clk The dorimanx kernel doesn't add the files, that's why some users are having trouble getting data on clk.

anyways, the you can get data connection working easily on any dorimanx kernel just by flashing the clk tytung kernel, and then flashing dorimanx.

themef.png

= HTC Sense live wallpaper -CWR

= Sense 4.0 Theme ( Still in progress but look cool )

= Nokia N9 MeeGo Theme 2.3

======================
    Like my works ? You can press "Thanks" button or donate me :) each help is appreciated

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
    Special thanks for :*
    Anonymized, first donate
    iconsmessagingsmileygri.png

mikep1993 donation x 2
    unknow???
    alc0h0lic
    abumhmmd1
    mailhn Special donate x2 . hehe
    Manneman32 Oncoming Xperia X10 :eek:
    David Clarke

For some coffe that help me wake up all night xD

Credits : Tytung, dsixda, Miui team,Dorimanx,isidromxz,... and all Xda members !!!
    OLDER VERISON

V8:

= myMIUI v8 [ MAG - DORIMANX 5.9 ]

= myMIUI v8 [ CLK - FIXED ] by thor9934 and smartidoos - Fixed CLK & extended setting

I've found a bug, miui extended settings doesn't work out of the box, after rom install you have to instal extended settings apk

and another thing, i dont think there is a clk kernel included so install procedure for cLK users:
    1. install fixed rom
    2. install a clk kernel (i use dorimanx 6.0 seems stable to me)
    3. if you want to use extended settings install v8 extended.apk

======

V1 ~> 7:

= myMIUI folder
    #3 for future update
    #4 for update, too
    Updated v2 :d